Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! (22281 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Kneeling Down To Beg Your Spouse After A Fight. / What Changes Have You Noticed in You After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by bigass(f): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
He became bossy and hardly apologizes for his mistakes in short he became kind-of unreasonable in many area especially,my needs

6 Likes

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Glssy: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
dnt knw.

1 Like

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
Her azz got bigger

10 Likes

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Ennyhollar(f): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2013
That is men for us
Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by bigx(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
nice topic.

When the chase (for the guys) and the need to impress(for the ladies) is over.
Expect kasala to burst.

I'm not married though. I de fear. My temper is dwarfish and Lifetime Commitment get as e be

8 Likes

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Godmother(f): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
^^ why not work on ur temper then.

@OP
I'm not married but I'm also a bit scared. I have also seen a situation of men really becoming bossy in the marriages of close relatives. A guy that was running after a woman during courtship stopped. Its well sha. I'm sure there must be a lot of other good things that will also develope

1 Like

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
She stopped opening her legs.. until you beg for it embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
most ppl actually married because of s3x and other things to benefit from their partner, If you are going into relationship because of sex u better think twice if not by the time you have the sex twice with your so-called partner you will get tired of the whole thing and even blame yourself for going into the relationship (common among guys). on the other hand, if your own is what you will benefit from ur partner, by the time those things which you are looking up to are no longer there, hmmmmm, wahala. problems will definitely burst out if he can no longer meet your end needs(common among ladies). my advice for the singles is to think twice b4 they say i do.don't force yourself to love let the love come naturally and don't love because the guy/lady is rich, You may not like the end result. good aftrnoon

35 Likes

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Joey82(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
scipher: She stopped opening her legs.. until you beg for it embarassed

what?
she definitely is asking for polygamy.

20 Likes

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by sagaciousone(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
bigass: He became bossy and hardly apologizes for his mistakes in short he became kind-of unreasonable in many area especially,my needs
Maybe its because you were too proud too wen he was chasing you... Now that he has gotten you expect da ATTITUDES gangan

5 Likes

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by omajali2003(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
;DHer tommy got big and got bigger as the month when by

5 Likes

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by njuwo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dats why we all need to date for atleast 10 years to avoid all these and to knw who you are dealing with cos d devil u knw is better than d angel u dnt knw. Op sorry for derailing d thread, Front page material oooooo... www.nairaland.com/1534975/government-gives-ASUU-one-week guess dis ASUU strike is gradually coming to a coma and full stop.
Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Nikapetrelli(f): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oops wrong thread,Moi neva marry
Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by jayAjoku(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
she got fatter at the stomach.. Ewwwwwww ah dont like tummy fat so much. Am not married tho... Hehehehehe
Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by 360command: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
she became Mary Magdalene after 9month
Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by omajali2003(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
;DHer tommy got big and got bigger as the months went by
Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
bigass: He became bossy and hardly apologizes for his mistakes in short he became kind-of unreasonable in many area especially,my needs

Is that you in your profile?

Ojigbijigbi

I can help you with you with some marital counseling

pm me for details

3 Likes

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Chiscomax(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
please, how can i open a new nairaland account? what is the website of nairaland?

before we got married, she lost her virginity because of curve2, now bb10 don show, wetin we go do?

1 Like

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Amya(f): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Change is the only thing that is constant. But More than anything, my spouse changing for the worse is actually the thing that scares me the most about marriage.

1 Like

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by 1stola: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
uglier

3 Likes

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by zabilon(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chiscomax: please, how can i open a new nairaland account? what is the website of nairaland?

before we got married, she lost her virginity because of curve2, now bb10 don show, wetin we go do?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.... make e be say na You buy the curve 2
Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Drdreluv: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊ơ̴̴̴͡k̤̥̈̊·̵̶̭̥̌-̶̯͡┈̥‎⌣
Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by ebucha: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
u sure say no be the huge bride price and expensive wedding the enter him head?
Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by mikael78: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
I never knew she was a kush miStress......she smokes weed alot embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Eyop: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2013

He's getting so tired about your Ikebe super now grin grin grin. How do you want him to survive it ?
Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Chiscomax(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
zabilon:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.... make e be say na You buy the curve 2

buy ke!! and i hear say z10 don come too... DOOMED!!
Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
That's for married ppl and yet to marry for me skelewu alwz on point
Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by dgysoft(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
She became adamant unruly ugly troublesome nagging and also wider and deeper

4 Likes

Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by bebechuks: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
yours is small compared to muah!
Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
grin
Re: Changes You Noticed In Your Spouse After Marriage! by angelz(f): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
@ Op. I can identify with the aspect where he became unconcern with my needs.
But you wont believe the lack of responsibility spill over to the kids.
when l had my 1st child, l was doing everything for the boy. If l had a girl, l would av assumed
he choose to be irresponsible because the child is a girl.
But that wasn't the case. He is naturally like that. CARELESS N SELFISH.
This was the same guy that will do everything, even without asking before marriage.
Thank God he is changing though.
Granted, he hasn't change completely, but l hope he will with time.
The changes started though when l told him l dont intend having another child under the same circumstances.
When he realize my threat is good after the 1st child was turning 4 n l refuse to be pregnant, he promised to change n am seeing d diff.
The second child is above 2 now n d change is not yet complete.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Story Of Madam Koi Koi / Black And White Twins / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.