Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,590 members, 7,888,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

Is There A Safe Skin Lightening Solution? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Safe Skin Lightening Solution? (1070 Views)

A Pregnant Woman Lifting Weights: Is This Safe? / Skin Lightening Product That Works: ! / Best Toning Cream / Lightening Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Safe Skin Lightening Solution? by beautylover: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
seeing how dangerous some skin lightening creams are, and the increase of skin cancer, is there safe way to lighten your skin. Heard there is an e-book that shows safe and effective methods....anybody know how i can get it?
Re: Is There A Safe Skin Lightening Solution? by prusexy: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
The book is great. Used one of the recipes for lightening my underarm. it worked like magic, and no side effects whatsoever. The book uses natural ingredients that is why its safe. i didn't buy it directly from the site, i bought it from a friend and i swear its the best lightening solution ever.
Re: Is There A Safe Skin Lightening Solution? by Tinasexy: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
i agree with prusexy, the e-book is really good. it gives you natural recipes that lighten your skin and add other benefits like softening your skin. The book made me understand how dangerous lightening creams are. did you guys know that 1 out of 3 women that use lightening creams may get skin cancer. we women really don't know what we apply to our skin. The fact that the recipes in the book are completely safe and highly effective is great. i used one of their recipes and lightened my skin under two weeks and the book teaches you how to maintain it. been using it for a while now and it is completely safe. Please stop exposing your skin to dangerous chemicals in lightening creams. the website for the book is easyskinlightening.net
Re: Is There A Safe Skin Lightening Solution? by Patiencebaby: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
i thought i was the only one who saw this book. am kinda sad that it is a topic here. wanted the knowledge to myself tongue...the e-book is perfect. Before i got the ebook, i had tried different creams, none worked. One even gave me rashes and boils. But this e-book made sense, its like you are taking care of your skin and lightening it at the same time. different recipes to choose from depending on if you have dry skin or oily skin. I think its an Egyptian skin company that wrote the e-book. The best part of the e-book is their bonus product on weight loss. That really helped me a lot. i don't know if the bonus e-books will still be available though cause at the time i bought mine, it was up for a limited time.
Re: Is There A Safe Skin Lightening Solution? by SwitAyi(f): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
How do I get this e-book pls?
Re: Is There A Safe Skin Lightening Solution? by Patiencebaby: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
You have to go to their site, the details on how to pay is stated there. click on the buy today button in the site, it will show you how to pay and get the book.
Re: Is There A Safe Skin Lightening Solution? by Patiencebaby: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
for those of you trying to reach me, please no need contacting me personally, just go their site and you will get the necessary information. that was how i was able to purchase mine thanks.
Re: Is There A Safe Skin Lightening Solution? by prusexy: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Swit Ayi go to easyskinlightening.net
Re: Is There A Safe Skin Lightening Solution? by pocahontess(f): 12:46am On Oct 30, 2013
Lairs angry.. You guys are liars or lemme say YOU(one person using multiply accounts) are a liar. What I noticed is that,all of u dat commented good abt the e-book,all registered on the same day oct 29 apart frm the op which is oct 11 or so. I have gone to check ur site, u are a mofo!. Btw, nice marketing strategy grin undecided
Re: Is There A Safe Skin Lightening Solution? by NosoChic: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2013
Pocahontas, my thoughts exactly.....SO FAKE.
The book ko, the book ni

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Yawning / Meet The Indian Girl Who Cries And Sweatblood / Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.