Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,779 members, 7,921,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

Well Guys Lets Be Honest - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Well Guys Lets Be Honest (5456 Views)

Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2008
Queenisha:

ROFL.
There's one I know in Philly.Married this Congolese woman at 17 that served him like a King suffered through his medical training and as soon as he graduated,he left her for a white woman.
A decade later he's living in a one bedroom apartment  lost his house and cars to his trophy queen and paying heavy child support for her 3 kids  and he then called my friend and apologized for treating her like crap but too late she's hapilly remarried to a fine young man

na waooo some men can be so heartless
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2008
syren:

I know it's so unfair  embarassed
Not every black woman wants to be white Hannibal, this is very low, even for you.  cool Is every black man a criminal, deadbeat dad, and jobless?  undecided

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't even compare Black Men with Black women when it comes to copying Caucasians.
How many Black Men have u seen fixing weaves on their head to look like Marilyn Manson. . . .
We stick to the scripts. . . . . I am proud of me skin and me grubby head. . . . I don't need a relaxer to look good.

Look at today's women and tell something is not wrong with Black Women.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooops, the SHARKS are OUT!!!!

Sisikill, Pataki, Stillwater. . . . . . Don't crucify me!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Pataki,

Just a thunk. . . . . .

Click on 20 Nairaland profiles of em ladies and tell me the ratio of weave-on to natural hair??
If it's 20/20 then u should agree with me that these new generation of Black Women have lost the touch with their African Roots.
Why can't Queenisha or Stillwater scrape her head and feel proud to be Black.

Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2008
Strange am seeing Everyone generalizing like pure water.
to the black Ladies, trying to make the White ladies trashy dont give you any class.
And to the guys, come off the topic. White ladies aint all that.
Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla.  at the end of the day its who you love and who loves you back,
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by syren: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

I see. . . . .
Lemme understand you here, White Women use black polish on their skin to be black.
Pour chemicals in their hair to make it look nappy and they use brown contact lenses to mask their blue eyes.
Syren, u need to go and sip some coffee.

[b]While u are it, let me know the number of hair-relaxers u have used since u started making your hair.[/b]Ma educated guess would be 2457 containers!! tongue tongue tongue

That's lame  tongue
Do som not tan themselves to the point of looking like an orange at times colour is beautiful. Not only black people perm their hair actually white women do to though not as much. Now explain to me how having straight hair means your trying to be white when plently of black people have naturally long straight hair. You go and sip pepe soup jo.  tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal

so many whites too wish to be blacks,so dont make it look as if its just d black trying to imitate them
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2008
syren:

That's lame  tongue
Do som not tan themselves to the point of looking like an orange at times colour is beautiful. Not only black people perm their hair actually white women do to though not as much. Now explain to me how having straight hair means your trying to be white when plently of black people have naturally long straight hair. You go and sip pepe soup jo.  tongue

my dear abi ooooo,

d other day i saw them whites trying to feel funky on ankara and african traditional attires,and i was like i tot this was meant for d blacks alone
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Pataki: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2008
@ Hannibal,

Am not crucifying you, but as I stated, most black women have lost their true African identity. Who can we blame? undecided

I was just against your notion of generalization. grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't even compare Black Men with Black women when it comes to copying Caucasians.
How many Black Men have u seen fixing weaves on their head to look like Marilyn Manson. . . .
We stick to the scripts. . . . . I am proud of me skin and me grubby head. . . . I don't need a relaxer to look good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Pataki,

Just a thunk. . . . . .

Click on 20 Nairaland profiles of em ladies and tell me the ratio of weave-on to natural hair??
If it's 20/20 then u should agree with me that these new generation of Black Women have lost the touch with their African Roots.

What has weave and relaxers got to do with this
Do white woman not use weave and relaxers ?
why is this an issue to you what a woman does with her hair.
What has that got to do with what or who a person is?

Have you noticed that Al Sharpton uses relaxers maybe even optimum grin
Have you also noticed that many black men now braid their hair and wear jewelry including ear rings.
So what's your argument here?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Sisikill: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2008
Queenisha:

ROFL.
There's one I know in Philly.Married this Congolese woman at 17 that served him like a King suffered through his medical training and as soon as he graduated,he left her for a white woman.
A decade later he's living in a one bedroom apartment lost his house and cars to his trophy queen and paying heavy child support for her 3 kids and he then called my friend and apologized for treating her like crap but too late she's hapilly remarried to a fine young man

Aww. . . Poor guy! That is just wrong! Eeeya!

Lost his home and cars? So very. . . . Rotflmao! *wipes tears*

Gawd! I can't even say it with a straight face.

Feigning pity usually comes easy to me, wonder what's wrong.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Pataki,

Just a thunk. . . . . .

at the moment, there is an increasing number of black women going Natural. It's a movement right now.
And what you are saying is quite senseless, and the comparison is unfounded.
Make it simple you like white women, Nobody hold your hand - nah you get your body
but to try degrading black females is totally rude.
You don forget say your mama nah black woman, and the mama before am.
Am sure you know alot of black females who represent. your stance no just gree you mention them.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

In my place we scrape our hair only when there's death in the family. cool Going bald does not automatically translate to being real and sticking to your roots. Whoever told you that needs to be sued, so sharraaapppp.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2008
Queenisha:

What has weave and relaxers got to do with this
Do white woman not use weave and relaxers ?
why is this an issue to you what a woman does with her hair.
What has that got to do with what or who a person is?

Have you noticed that Al Sharpton uses relaxers maybe even optimum grin
Have you also noticed that many black men now braid their hair and wear jewelry including ear rings.
So what's your argument here?

nice one osisi
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by ladyu1: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

at the moment, there is an increasing number of black women going Natural. It's a movement right now.
And what you are saying is quite senseless,  and the comparison is unfounded.
Make it simple you like white women, Nobody hold your hand - nah you get your body
Am sure you know alot of black females who represent. your stance no just gree you mention them.

exactly grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2008
lady u:

my dear abi ooooo,

d other day i saw them whites trying to feel funky on ankara and african traditional attires,and i was like i tot this was meant for d blacks alone

NO
Hannibal wants us to believe that when the white women go into the tanning salons or lay bare under the sun, they're there to channel Shango and Amadioha.

How about when they pump their lips with collagen? shocked shocked
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Pataki: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

I don't know of Queenisha, but I thought Stillwater usually scrapes her hair undecided
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by syren: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

And what you are saying is quite senseless, and the comparison is unfounded.

some of them are degrading themselves o. But that's my point don't blame the whole race of women for some few who wear outragious weave and all sorts. We have punk rockers with a tousand tatoos, piercings, purple hair and what not, so don't act like one race is better than the other.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Strange am seeing Everyone generalizing like pure water.
to the black Ladies, trying to make the White ladies trashy don't give you any class.
And to the guys, come off the topic. White ladies aint all that.
Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla. at the end of the day its who you love and who loves you back,

There you go. I personally dont have anything against interracial relationships. The real ones are lovely. Hiedi's Italian dude pretty much ignored her and their daughter. Who's the one now acting like the father to the child? No be Seal? Abeg. More grease to their elbows

I just think it's pathetic when people feel the need to bash their races to prove a point. Women who bash guys in interracial relationships make me sick and so do guys who bash women of their own races cos of it. So immature and pitiful

The same people screaming that black women try to be white. Apparently some of you dont know how much these women use on tanning machines, tanning lotions, spray on tans, etc. Btw white females DO use hair extensions especially the rich ones. they clip or something fuse it to the back of their hair. Collagen for the lips n ko? Butt implants?

Who gives a flying damn if a person decides to put extensions. So? So what? All these lame excuses used to justify insulting black women. Sinead O'connor shaved her head too. If we did the same, what's gonna stop these people from saying we're copying her as well

It's funny how the same people who bash black women for supposedly "trying to be white" are the ones that run after this 'wannabe white women" the most. How many of them do you see drooling over Alex Wek and what not. Abeg. Make we hear word
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2008
lady u:

nice one osisi

My sister see me O
all these white women with lip and butt implants,who are they trying to look like in their own little way?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by 4Play(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2008
Queenisha:

A decade later he's living in a one bedroom apartment lost his house and cars to his trophy queen and paying heavy child support for her 3 kids and he then called my friend and apologized for treating her like crap but too late she's hapilly remarried to a fine young man

He lost his house and cars. . . . and by the way,he lost the kids too. grin As if the kids are an afterthought to the more important 'house and cars'.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2008
syren:

That's lame  tongue

So u are comparing tanning to BLEACHING?? ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Come on. . . . . You need to come out with a better defense!!!!
To these Caucasians, tanning is almost natural. . . .  .few hours in the sun makes em tanned!!!!
They don't squander their savings on bleaching cream like Black Women do.

Of course, we all know Black Women choose long hair to look White.
Tell me u have not seen Black Women with blonde wigs and what not??
Why do y'all do this??
Some even go the extent of fixing blue contact lenses to look like Cats. . . . .
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. angry angry angry angry angry angry

@ Osisi,

Braiding is very African.
Sango: The God of thunder was on braids throughout in the Old Yoruba Kingdom so what are u on about??
That was some 800 years ago so there was no Western Influence.
Piercing also started back in the days of tribal slavery and tattoos have been there in Africa since the fall of man.
My great great grandmother had local tattoos on her forearms. . . . .All these were copied from Africans and not vice versa.

@ Lasiefarie,

Try to be sensible for once!!
What has momma, and momma before momma got to do with this?
I am talking about today's women and u are typing drivel.
What a minger!!!!
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Pataki: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2008
Queenisha:

NO
Hannibal wants us to believe that when the white women go into the tanning salons or lay bare under the sun, they're there to channel Shango and Amadioha.

How about when they pump their lips with collagen? shocked shocked

I have actually seen BLACK WOMEN here going for SUN TANNING. grin cheesy grin I was like wtf!!!! cheesy
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2008
ugh!

As if black men don't perm their hair.
So it's now a crime to put weave on?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by KarmaMod(f): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2008
Have you noticed that Al Sharpton uses relaxers maybe even optimum Grin
Have you also noticed that many black men now braid their hair

Lmao ask me o. Look at Snoop's hair? No be relaxer? Llyod n ko? All opf them relaxers and curling activators. These people dont know what they are talking about. seriously
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2008
KarmaMod:

There you go. I personally don't have anything against interracial relationships. The real ones are lovely. Hiedi's Italian dude pretty much ignored her and their daughter. Who's the one now acting like the father to the child? No be Seal? Abeg. More grease to their elbows

I just think it's pathetic when people feel the need to bash their races to prove a point. Women who bash guys in interracial relationships make me sick and so do guys who bash women of their own races because of it. So immature and pitiful

The same people screaming that black women try to be white. Apparently some of you don't know how much these women use on tanning machines, tanning lotions, spray on tans, etc. Btw white females DO use hair extensions especially the rich ones. they clip or something fuse it to the back of their hair. Collagen for the lips n ko? Butt implants?

Who gives a flying damn if a person decides to put extensions. So? So what? All these lame excuses used to justify insulting black women. Sinead O'connor shaved her head too. If we did the same, what's going to stop these people from saying we're copying her as well

It's funny how the same people who bash black women for supposedly "trying to be white" are the ones that run after this 'wannabe white women" the most. How many of them do you see drooling over Alex Wek and what not. Abeg. Make we hear word

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

Pataki:

I don't know of Queenisha, but I thought Stillwater usually scrapes her hair undecided

What?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2008
4 Play:

He lost his house and cars. . . . and by the way,he lost the kids too. grin As if the kids are an afterthought to the more important 'house and cars'.

When I mentioned Child support,it was clear he could only pay child support because he was the non custodial parent.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2008
Don't think that all black women perming their hair is neccesarily to copy whites, just that afro hair can be hard to maintain sometimes undecided
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

To these Caucasians, tanning is almost natural. . . .  .few hours in the sun makes em tanned!!!!

Tell me u have not seen Black Women with blonde wigs and what not??
Why do y'all do this??
Some even go the extent of fixing blue contact lenses to look like Cats. . . . .
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. angry angry angry angry angry angry

@ Osisi,

Braiding is very African.
Sango: The God of thunder was on braids throughout in the Old Yoruba Kingdom so what are u on about??
That was some 800 years ago so there was no Western Influence.

@ Lasiefarie,

Try to be sensible for once!!
What has momma, and momma before momma got to do with this?
I am talking about today's women and u are typing drivel.
What a minger!!!!

No vex. Just trying to point something out, No vex.
All the same, what you have been yarning all along is unfounded.
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

[b]Tell me u have not seen Black Women with blonde wigs and what not??
Why do y'all do this??
Some even go the extent of fixing blue contact lenses to look like Cats. . . . .[/b]Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. angry angry angry angry angry angry

You have to be aware of the fact that some women lack dress sense. tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Hannibal: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2008
ibkaye:

Don't think that all black women perming their hair is neccesarily to copy whites, just that afro hair can be hard to maintain sometimes undecided

Ibkaye, our great grandparents managed this stubborn nappy head, why can't y'all.
Moremi, Queen Amina and Oya all survived the nappyhead.
That excuse of yours is lame.

stillwater:

You have to be aware of the fact that some BLACK women lack dress sense. tongue

Queenisha, are u reading this?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by debosky(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2008
Alex Wek is too dark to turn me on, Yoruba women don't look like that. tongue

I like women with patewo, koroba or shuku hairstyles - blonde weave is just too ghetto. cool

@ Pataki

Intel has it that Stillz prefers Mohican cuts like her rock star lovers. tongue
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Queenisha: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lmao ask me o. Look at Snoop's hair? No be relaxer? Llyod n ko? All opf them relaxers and curling activators. These people don't know what they are talking about. seriously

The late James Brown nko?
he must have had shares on the "dark and lovely" empire
how about little richard ?

hannibal how about men that wear toupee after they bald and color even their chest hairs and eyelashes to remain younggrin
who exactly is natural by the real meaning of the word?
Re: Well Guys Lets Be Honest by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Ibkaye, our great grandparents managed this stubborn nappy head, why can't y'all.
Moremi, Queen Amina and Oya all survived the nappyhead.
That excuse of yours is lame.
That's probably because they did not have relaxers etc at that time, we do now, who's to say that they would not have used it if given the chance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Www.afrointroductions.com Registration – Free African Dating Site / My Busty Stepmother Raised Her Pant Up And Asked Me To Suck It / Amazing Couple Shock The World See What Love Can Do -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.