Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! (1488 Views)

Nice Converse Shoes For Sale At 3,000 Naira Per Pair / The Latest Free Mtn Browsing Just Discovered Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! by fembizz(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hello great friends, I'll be sharing tips on how to trade Forex EURAUD pair profitably.

1 Like

Re: The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! by earnfast(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
So where is the tips?
Re: The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! by jamace(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ok.
Re: The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! by fembizz(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
In my previous post on this forum" The truth has to be told; all Forex brokers have their crucial price points where market respects irrespective of its movement; range or trend, that is why you will never find them with the same market price quote, just the simple truth!. If you can discern the crucial price point of any broker then the key to successful withdrawal to your bank account is just what you have discovered. I do not need you to believe me or not is just my 8 years trading experience subconsciousness; this is just the holy grail I have discovered, which can never be found neither by the leading or lagging indicators. If all these default and advertised indicators really work consistently for a long period of trading time, then nobody, I say again NOBODY! will ever sell them. If you really want to make it in Forex business find the crucial price point of your broker and trade professionally. The crucial price point is always there looking at you, just try to find it. I cannot tell you, because your broker is not my broker. Money making is not in over trading but just in finding your Forex broker crucial price point which is the market and broker weakest point. I wish you not more pips but more exponential growth in this Forex business."

Trading tips for Wise Traders who can really discern or decode from theory

The Forex market price movement has a particular point of deviation where it will not return until set profit target is reached; once such is found and used with effective Duo risk management then profitable trading is guaranteed!

Example
In the 4 hour chart of EURAUD pair only, sometimes the first four candlesticks could be the Deviation needed for such month.
The guys who moved along with me will surely know that it's a big mistake to be trading with any leading or lagging indicators.
Thanks
The Forex crucial price point trading is one of the successful way to trade the Forex market without any pressure.
Re: The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! by timtrader(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Didn't get u, u may hv to com up wit graphical e.gs
Re: The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! by fembizz(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
The EURAUD pair Crucial Price Points for the month of November 2013 were traded in three trades T1, T2 and T3 with risk to reward ratios of 1:4, 1:3 and 1:4 sequences, and those that followed me through my whatsapp and BBM groups had taken and banked their T1 and T2 cool profits as at 7th November 2013 still awaiting the T3.
Please and please you are not obliged to believe and follow, but if you really need to make money in Forex business without pressure then join the group!
Re: The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! by Odionastron: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
I am one of those who used his strategy. I have used them 4 times now. We recorded success all through. We get up to 300pips. Its good.

1 Like

Re: The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! by fembizz(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
cool Thanks for the comment and I believe others will add theirs too. Cpp trading is not an intraday trading concept but adopts a medium term price actions trading concept and it is only traded on monthly basis.
Re: The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! by obedfynez(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ohhh my.. Am so sorry sire 4 nt been wif u ealier...i was busy bankin my profit nd calculating my gains... I really apreciate ur hard earn effort.. Really cnt wait 4 nxt month trade.. Atleast I kn wen d strike is calld off nd I resume sch my levl go don chang...
Re: The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! by obedfynez(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Like seriously dis cpp trading idea been lectured ere is in a plata of gold..so unfortunate som ppl mit jst ignr it....bt I dnt fuckin care u ignr it or nt..lolzz it nt gona stop me frm my nxt month profit.. Hahahaha..i really wish u guys are in my shoes to jst sit at home nd make money...damn I cnt wait 4 sch to resume..let me do omo baba olowo..adios...
Re: The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! by fembizz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
smiley Thanks
obed_fynez: Ohhh my.. Am so sorry sire 4 nt been wif u ealier...i was busy bankin my profit nd calculating my gains... I really apreciate ur hard earn effort.. Really cnt wait 4 nxt month trade.. Atleast I kn wen d strike is calld off nd I resume sch my levl go don chang...
Re: The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! by fembizz(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
The 3rd trade has hit its Take Profit too with 340pips gained.
The 3 trades for November 2013 were traded profitably with risk to reward ratios 1:4 for T1, 1:3 for T2 and 1:4 for T3 respectively; the 3rd trade given us the best ROI.
Re: The Surest Way To Trade Forex EURAUD Pair Profitable Discovered! by fembizz(m): 12:35am On Dec 22, 2013
The EURAUD T1 and T2 trades respectively have hit their profits for the month of December 2013, making it all year round success of cpp trading.
The coming year 2014 would be traded on daily, weekly and monthly bases owing to the new cpp trading discoveries on daily, weekly and monthly price actions movement. Those who have gained so much from the cpp monthly alone should by no means doubt the efficiency.
If you're ready to ride along with me for the 3 profitable packages simply subscribe now!
check contact details below...

(1) (Reply)

Thinking INSURANCE??? Think Mansard Insurance Plc / Small Payoneer Fund For Sale / What They Do In America Is Now Here In Nigeria: American Concrete Floor Stamping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.