Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

Benefit Of Green Tea, For The Whole Family - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Benefit Of Green Tea, For The Whole Family (444 Views)

Slimming Tea For Sell / Health Benefit Of Quail Egg And It Recommendations For Curing Various Diseases / Quail Eggs For Sale In Nigeria.......benefit Of Quail Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Green Tea, For The Whole Family by housefosogis(f): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
Green tea is very healthy for u!it lowers risk of heart ailments,tones down blood pressure,reduces cholestrol levels,prevent clotting of blood,decreases risk of cancer,prevents tooth decay,sharpens mental alertness,wards off fatigue,provides antioxidants vital for well being,alleviates stress and boost the immune system. The young and old can benefit from it. Contact me to get yours today:08026108413 or ping me on 27a14719.
Re: Benefit Of Green Tea, For The Whole Family by housefosogis(f): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2013
still selling call to order for your family

(1) (Reply)

New Yellow Colour Keke Napep For Just 350000 / I Am Willing To Build You An Adsense Niche Website With Already Made Contents. / General Dee Dogs Kennel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.