Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

Abomination:father Disvirgins And Sleeps With His 17 Year Old Daughter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abomination:father Disvirgins And Sleeps With His 17 Year Old Daughter (1424 Views)

Foreign Affairs Ministry Summons Egypt’s Envoy Over Maltreatment Of 17-year-old / Family Considers Killing 10-year-old Daughter After She Was Raped / Trayvon Martin: 17 Year Old African American Killed Because He Was Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abomination:father Disvirgins And Sleeps With His 17 Year Old Daughter by GGracegardens(f): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
What actually could lead a father to disvirgin his own daughter and still continue with such shameful act?
It is really disheartening and an eyesore at the level of moral decay in our society and all round the world !

Read the full story:

A 17-year-old female student of Takoradi Senior High School (name withheld) revealed in an interview that her biological father broke her virginity and has been having s*xual intercourse with her for the past nine months, at his Adiembra residence near Sekondi.

According to the girl, her father who was sojourning in Spain returned to Ghana December last year and that was when it all started. “At the age of 16, I had not slept with any boy or man, but my father returned from Spain last December and started having s*x with me,” she said.

http://graciousgracegardens./2013/10/29/abominationfather-disvirgins-and-sleeps-with-his-17-year-old-daughter/

Re: Abomination:father Disvirgins And Sleeps With His 17 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
What could possible make someone sleep with his daughter? In this case I'll guess* that It's because he didn't grow up with her so he didn't have that normal feeling a father has towards his daughter... But anyway you want to look at it, incest is a sin!!! He deserves to be castrated for this!!

(1) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un Sentenced His Uncle To Be Eaten Alive By 120 Wild Dogs / When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) / Is She Heartless? Muslim Woman Seen Walking Past London Attack's Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.