Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,986 members, 7,903,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo (803 Views)

Link Me To Any Sugar Mummy Available / Link Me Up Pls / Link Me Up With A Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by legsy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2008
pls link me with an old friend her name is IFOMA OKONKWO we both went to the same secondary shcool ST.LUKES GRAMMAR SCHOOLMY NUBER IS 08027108320
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by ifyalways(f): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2008
legsy:

please link me with an old friend her name is IFOMA OKONKWO we both went to the same secondary shcool ST.LUKES GRAMMAR SCHOOLMY NUBER IS 08027108320
am right here,search no more ! and the name is Ifeoma cheesy
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by Ijiji1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2008
legsy:

please link me with an old friend her name is IFOMA OKONKWO we both went to the same secondary shcool ST.LUKES GRAMMAR SCHOOLMY NUBER IS 08027108320

Is that you Ifeoma ? I've been looking for you over five years now. By the way, where is my money you borrowed. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by DualCore1: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2008
Ijiji1:

Is that you Ifeoma ? I've been looking for you over five years now. By the way, where is my money you borrowed. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
hahahahahahah hahahaha what da heck! god! my ribs! if any crack i go hold u, lmao
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by ifyalways(f): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2008
Ijiji1:

lmao
Come over to the mango tree for it if you can tongue
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by Ijiji1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2008
only mango tree you think you can out smart me again. You this girl you think say you get sense pass me, make I catch you first. I should have never trusted you.
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by DualCore1: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2008
lol goto tht mango tree at ur own risk sha. u got out alive the first time, u might not be tht fortunate this time. hey, wait, make i follow u go?
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by ifyalways(f): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2008
Ijiji1:

only mango tree you think you can out smart me again. You this girl you think say you get sense pass me, make I catch you first. I should have never trusted you.
lol
Ijiji whats your own sef?i force you abi tear your hand collect the money?abeg ooo,no worry my jare,mugu fall ,guy man chop. cheesy
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by Ijiji1(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2008
Abeg dual core help me get my money from this girl, I've tried everything possible. Even my mother went to meet Ifeoma them family to beg them to pay me back. And the worst thing be say I hear her and are husband are building house for village and the can't pay me back my ordinary money.
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by ifyalways(f): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2008
Ijiji i can see that u are still a maga,still paying cheesy
Forget that money,its as gone as yesterday.lol but seriously where is this thread starter,it possible its me hes looking for.Ifeoma Okonkwo. . . .lol Okonkwo's of things fall apart famedaughter
ijiji nite nite,am off to bed as you arent man enough to come for your money.see you when you chop liver grin
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by DualCore1: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2008
no no no, ijiji, i talk sey MAKE I FOLLOW YOU (for back) GO. i nor talk sey make i help u go. u no well, u think i dont like my life? make i go alone make ify use me shine. lai lai. either we go together or u go alone.
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by Ijiji1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2008
The whole of NL must hear this. Ify go sleep for now but I promise you I 'll get my money back if it's the last thing I do.

@ Duel core.

Comot here. woman wrapper like you you dey fear woman. angry if you help me get my money I promise you small commission.
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by DualCore1: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2008
Ijiji1:

@ Duel core.

Comot here. woman wrapper like you you dey fear woman. angry if you help me get my money I promise you small commission.

ehen how much she dey owe u, and how much be ma commission? grin
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by Ijiji1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2008
I swear that girl owe me $5000. Last year when I visited Naija, her and her useless husband approached me for the money to pay for them visa and traveling expenses. Visa them no get my money I no see again. Dual core if you help me get this money back, I promise you $20. Times are hard my brother.
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by DualCore1: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2008
u smoke wet weed? make i risk my life for $20?!
u don't know going to meet that chic 4 under that mango tree na risk?
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by Ijiji1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2008
Dual core see your life, see as you dey fear woman like say you no be man. Oh boy I tire for you.
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by DualCore1: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2008
u wey no dey fear, oya go na. make she tidy ur issue finish. lol
Re: Pls Link Me With An Old Friend Ifoma Okonkwo by ifyalways(f): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2008
Not man enough yet? cheesy
Am not denying owing you,Yes am owing you but pls come and take your money + all the benefits and intrests now abi wetin?fear dey fear you ni? cheesy come just under the mango tree beside ojukoko primary school,the west end just by the corner where the is a fallen fence.
@OP,i have been here since last 9t.where are you now,lets link down grin

(1) (Reply)

Need A Futo Girl For Friendship. I Am A Futo Guy. / Love Is Real: Behold D Matchmaker / R U Big, Luvly Girl Who Is Into Girls (preferably On The Mature Side)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.