Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,558 members, 7,937,580 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / . (821 Views)

Are Islamic Religious Leaders Failing Islam? / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? / Essays By Muslims - The Politics Of Hijab: A Bit Of Black Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 30, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2013
Are u saying or claiming dat bokoharam are nw muslims. anything 2 get rid of dm wil be welcomed.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2013
Till den we wil c...
Re: . by Caseless: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2013
op, we must not forget that nigeria voted in favor of palestine when it was out that they should have a seat or be a unesco member, infact, nigeria is also in support of palestine having a seat at d U.N and giving them freedom too.

A typical nigerian religious fanatic lives on a tilted platform of sentiment even when it affects nigeria/nigerians. If the president had gone to isreal for pilgrimage , why do they keep sending pictures of every site they stepped on in isreal? This goes to show that a nigerian leader indulges in religious activities to hoodwink their shallow-minded nigerians who easily get down for 'religion-politics'.

among his entourage , we have sane people who refused to sa 'amen' when oritse-jet-afor prayed to God to protect a thieving minister, stella oduah , who's currently sitting on an active volcano; this tells u that it is not everybody that can be hoodwinked.

Isreal is not only killing muslims in palestine, but they also kill christains in that country-they dont mind who their airstrikes drop on. so anybody that thinks isreal is fighting just muslims population in palestine is not getting the facts.

i just dont like how our leaders use religion to deceive us......

JONATHAN thinks he can use religion to play politics? ok, Allah is talking to his kind of leaders below;

Re: . by deols(f): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2013
Should we take boko haram to be synonymous with Islam and Muslims?

The prophet had deals with the Jews of his time. I see no reason why their help should not be sought when need be. I really hope the boko haram can be dealt with in every way possible.

I think it is very wrong to have that 'hatred for jews' as a Muslim thing.

Of course, we hate the occupation of Palestine but we also like and use jewish inventions in technology.
Re: . by Lawconfessor(f): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmmm.
Re: . by mascot87(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2013
Mr ueskman,you are the one that is trying to bring out something from nothing and you are raising an issue that would likely bring division amongst the two religions.The earlier you erase such a mentality from your head, the better for u and I. This was how Bokoharm started when some groups of individual started raising false news here and their and thus begin to brainwash others that so so and so people are the cause of our problem and we must fight back.I will advise you to stop this madness immediately or better remove this your thread so as not to corrupt the mind of your fellow Islamic brothers who are more violent than u and they could take this up.Don't start going to your place of worship or gather some group of ignorant individuals to start brainwashing them that the president has connived with Islamic enemies against Muslims in Nigeria.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,I am begging you in the name of your God,STOP THIS FALSE NEWS NOW.
Re: . by Caseless: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2013
deols: Should we take boko haram to be synonymous with Islam and Muslims?

The prophet had deals with the Jews of his time. I see no reason why their help should not be sought when need be. I really hope the boko haram can be dealt with in every way possible.

I think it is very wrong to have that 'hatred for jews' as a Muslim thing.

Of course, we hate the occupation of Palestine but we also like and use jewish inventions in technology.
it is not in islamic teaching for any muslim to hate anyone . we've had christains , jews and atheists who have condemned the occupation of west bank/palestine. I think what the op is saying is about bringing an enemy to fight an enemy......this could trigger another aggression from the enemies, boko haram, who the gov't is in the process of dialogue with. If bringing isreal will put an end to boko haram activities, then i support it.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2013
caseless: it is not in islamic teaching for any muslim to hate anyone . we've had christains , jews and atheists who have condemned the occupation of west bank/palestine. I think what the op is saying is about bringing an enemy to fight an enemy......this could trigger another aggression from the enemies, boko haram, who the gov't is in the process of dialogue with. If bringing isreal will put an end to boko haram activities, then i support it.

do you think Israel knows boko haram is not Islamic in any form, what happen if they are in support and they keep haunting the innocent ppl(practising Muslims)

please get me right not criticizing any religion, but there is hypocrisy somewhere above.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2013
mr.ceo63:
Are u saying or claiming dat bokoharam are nw muslims. anything 2 get rid of dm wil be welcomed.

please, read the post again Carefully... angry
Re: . by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2013
mascot87: Mr ueskman,you are the one that is trying to bring out something from nothing and you are raising an issue that would likely bring division amongst the two religions.The earlier you erase such a mentality from your head, the better for u and I. This was how Bokoharm started when some groups of individual started raising false news here and their and thus begin to brainwash others that so so and so people are the cause of our problem and we must fight back.I will advise you to stop this madness immediately or better remove this your thread so as not to corrupt the mind of your fellow Islamic brothers who are more violent than u and they could take this up.Don't start going to your place of worship or gather some group of ignorant individuals to start brainwashing them that the president has connived with Islamic enemies against Muslims in Nigeria.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,I am begging you in the name of your God,STOP THIS FALSE NEWS NOW.

can you please quote the madness here
Re: . by mascot87(m): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2013
ueskman:

can you please quote the madness here
You are d fellow displaying madness here and please shut up and close this anger triggered thread
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2013
mascot87:
You are d fellow displaying madness here and please shut up and close this anger triggered thread
is this what your religion teaches?
Re: . by Lawconfessor(f): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
mascot87: You are d fellow displaying madness here and please shut up and close this anger triggered thread

Thank God say another person don point am out.

This thread is so not ok- assuming things that re not der.

@op, wot made u fink dat d israelites re finkin to embark on attacking boko in d first place? And in d ways u pointed out dat it wil hurt d innocent alongside.

Na so Trouble go dey sleep, Iyanga go go wake am.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
^^ ^^ ^^
the truth is always difficult to believe
Re: . by Lawconfessor(f): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
ueskman: ^^ ^^ ^^
the truth is always difficult to believe

Abi?
Maybe o.

Let me just assume dat u re right n watch d drama unfold.

And i pray d drama crumbles/bursts ur bubbles of "worst case scenario" expectation of d presido's visit to israel.
Re: . by adebayojoy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ueskman education is very important in live. may be u dont know what is israel it is a circular country and less concern about religion it does not fight muslim but political land boundaries.originally they are a people of palestine. so what concern is it you about people of different mentality.and must you fight for terrorist? No they are not muslim bhm are terrorist and not muslim they are to be delt with.so wake up from religious fanatism my brother.
Re: . by arsenalwenger: 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
ueskman: By that alone, there is common hatred between the Jews and the Muslims all over the world. Even some non-Muslims are also slamming Israel based on the injustices that are not hard for any reasonable mind to perceive irrespective of religious dichotomy. For instance, Critiano Ronaldo protested openly against Israeli's injustices when he refused to exchange jersey with the Israeli players after a World Cup qualifying game earlier this year. He also donated one of his highly treasured golden boots as charity to the victims of Israeli Gaza strikes. If an ordinary footballer who is not a Muslim can identify the kind of injustice being perpetrated by Israel against the Palestinians, what more of a President of the most famous country in Africa? If this is the case, how can such a cruel nation be invited to deal with Boko Haram crisis in Nigeria without malicious attack of innocent Nigerian Muslims. This does not however mean that we do not want the security issues in the North and other parts of Nigeria to be tackled wisely and diplomatically. As we have always say, the activities of the Boko Haram (if it truly exist) have no basis in Islam. Some stakeholders have argued that Boko Haram is a creation of the PDP led government to divert the attention of Nigerians from germain issues in the polity. Some say it is a fictitious organization created by our leaders to win more security votes in their pockets. No matter what it may be, its activities does not have any link in the shari'ah. Islam forbids injustice, terrorism and and rebellion. Islam is a religion of peace and part of its aims and objectives is protection of lives and properties. What I saw on the NTA Network News yesterday was shocking as Nigerian Christian Pilgrims were holding and waving Nigerian and Israeli flags together.
Make i hear word abeg. Charity begins at home. Ask ur northern brodas (mostly muslims) to religuish all the oil blocks they criminally grabs from the niger delta pple (mostly xtains). The same ronaldo wey dey Bleep ashawo for nite club almost evry week is now ur reference point cos he didnt xchange jersey.

Abeg waka.
Re: . by arsenalwenger: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
ueskman: What does this mean? In history, has it ever been recorded that Nigerian Muslims pitched tent with the enemies of their Christian neighbours directly or indirectly? As we do claim that we want religious peace and harmony in Nigeria, the Nigerian Christians' recent relationship with the Jews makes it ironical and proper care must be taken. Nigerians must be very careful because the West have used religious politics to destroy several communities across the globe in the past and they have not yet repented. Their next target is Nigeria. May Allah protect us against any form of war. Our Christian neighbours on Pilgrimage to Jerusalem have abandoned their religious rites in pursuance dangerous religious of politics. They are now showing solidarity towards Israeli government upon all its attrocities against our brothers and sisters in Palestine. May be this people are not aware that Islamic brotherhood is stronger than any form of brotherhood. Islamic blood is even thicker than citizenship and biological relationship. I just want to believe the most clueless President in Nigerian history and his entourage to Israel do not know the implications of what they are doing. We do not hate Israel for no just reason. We hate them because they are terrorizing our brothers and sisters in Palestine. We hate because they have taken over one of the most sacred Mosques in Islam. Yet, the United States of America would be talking about human right and religious freedom. What steps have they taken so far to ensure that Muslims all over the world have access to the third greatest Mosque in the world? The Quran says: "The believers are nothing else than brothers. So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy." [Al-Hujjurat, 49:10] The Prophet, sollaLohu 'alaihi wasallam also said about Islamic brotherhood: "None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself." [Bukhari & Muslim] The Jews are killing our brothers and sisters in Palestine over their inalienable rights that the whole world can attest to. So, how can we love them? The overwhelming votes for the return of Palestine back in the fold of the UN after several years of unjustifiable sanctions earlier this year further buttresses the fact that the whole world is aware of US-Israeli victimization of the Palestinians. It is a clear fact that this Jonathan administration has failed woefully in uniting Nigerians politically. Instead, it is trying to cause us more problems with his religious politics. I don't blame him because he was a product of 2011 religious politics of bigotry. Come 2015 in sha Allah, we would see if Nigerians would still fall for his political tricks. May Allah grant Nigeria the best of leaders and deliver Palestine from the unjust treatments of Israel and the United States. Amin.
U guys (d muslims) are trouble makers. Evry yr u spend public funds going to mecca and no xtain shout and now cos GEJ is performing his religios rite u guys are whinning. Well i thank God for his divine wisdom for not making any Islamic nation a world power or else mankind would go into extinction with the level of hatred and aggression u guys display towards other culture, race or religion.
Re: . by arsenalwenger: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
ueskman: What does this mean? In history, has it ever been recorded that Nigerian Muslims pitched tent with the enemies of their Christian neighbours directly or indirectly? As we do claim that we want religious peace and harmony in Nigeria, the Nigerian Christians' recent relationship with the Jews makes it ironical and proper care must be taken. Nigerians must be very careful because the West have used religious politics to destroy several communities across the globe in the past and they have not yet repented. Their next target is Nigeria. May Allah protect us against any form of war. Our Christian neighbours on Pilgrimage to Jerusalem have abandoned their religious rites in pursuance dangerous religious of politics. They are now showing solidarity towards Israeli government upon all its attrocities against our brothers and sisters in Palestine. May be this people are not aware that Islamic brotherhood is stronger than any form of brotherhood. Islamic blood is even thicker than citizenship and biological relationship. I just want to believe the most clueless President in Nigerian history and his entourage to Israel do not know the implications of what they are doing. We do not hate Israel for no just reason. We hate them because they are terrorizing our brothers and sisters in Palestine. We hate because they have taken over one of the most sacred Mosques in Islam. Yet, the United States of America would be talking about human right and religious freedom. What steps have they taken so far to ensure that Muslims all over the world have access to the third greatest Mosque in the world? The Quran says: "The believers are nothing else than brothers. So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy." [Al-Hujjurat, 49:10] The Prophet, sollaLohu 'alaihi wasallam also said about Islamic brotherhood: "None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself." [Bukhari & Muslim] The Jews are killing our brothers and sisters in Palestine over their inalienable rights that the whole world can attest to. So, how can we love them? The overwhelming votes for the return of Palestine back in the fold of the UN after several years of unjustifiable sanctions earlier this year further buttresses the fact that the whole world is aware of US-Israeli victimization of the Palestinians. It is a clear fact that this Jonathan administration has failed woefully in uniting Nigerians politically. Instead, it is trying to cause us more problems with his religious politics. I don't blame him because he was a product of 2011 religious politics of bigotry. Come 2015 in sha Allah, we would see if Nigerians would still fall for his political tricks. May Allah grant Nigeria the best of leaders and deliver Palestine from the unjust treatments of Israel and the United States. Amin.

(1) (Reply)

An Islamic Approach To Dialogue: Advice To Muslims On Religious Section / “Were It Not For You, I Would Not Have Created The Universe.” / States Using Sharia Law In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.