Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,493 members, 7,951,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Love You Stella Oduah! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love You Stella Oduah! (1925 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Stella still waxing strong and going nowhere.
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by baby124: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
May God Stella your life in every aspect. With as much stella love as she shows her position and her ministry. If you can say Amen, you are serious. grin
Re: I Love You Stella Oduah! by gregg2: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
I love her too.
Tribalists and haters should be more innovative in inventing further scandals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE Pastor Who Worships And Preaches With The Use Of Deadly Snakes[photos] / Bomb Blast At Jabi Park In Abuja??? / One Killed As Omisore Moved Campaign To Ilesa (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.