Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,160 members, 7,946,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Free Internet Browsing All Fraud - Naija Beware! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Internet Browsing All Fraud - Naija Beware! (609 Views)

Configure Your Phones And Pc For Free Internet Browsing.....minna Residence / Please Note: This Is Important: Mtn Internet Browsing / Enjoy Free 24hours Internet Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Internet Browsing All Fraud - Naija Beware! by frankie7: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hello Nigerians, infact i find this happenings rather very disturbing; some folks are busy reaping off Nigerians with this free grprs internet browsing software; listen nigerians, its all fake!!! its sad, yes, very sad, after you've paid the money for the software, they send your a software from your-freedom.net which doesn't allow you to browse in any way; it only give you some unrestricted access and if you go to the site(your-freedom.net), you'll get more information about what i'm saying; these 419 guys will tell you'll browse the internet for free with any of the networks esp mtn. glo, celtel,etc without paying if you have a gprs-enabled phone, but its all false!!!
Using these networks grprs-enabled phones, you'll sure be charged for it like crazy!! These you can also get in the freedom site. Please keep your hard-earned money and simply browse for the normal token in your cyber if you can't afford an internet services yet, Please don't be deceived!!!
Let all join hands to improve nigerians image both home and abroad!!
Thanks and God bless!
Re: Free Internet Browsing All Fraud - Naija Beware! by alldone(m): 5:50am On Jul 10, 2008
hi mcse, ur link is not opening please send the correct link.

i will like to say that the free browsing is real, i used the one from freedom.net for a week before the thing stop going. however there is another one i just puchased that is serving me for in the last 2 weeks.

i will not fail to say that alot of fake people are out there to defraud nigerians but if you get the right people to do biz with it is better.

The first freedom i bought for 5k did not work but the second one i bougth for 10k did work for a week. i did not complain because it is general. Learn how to identify the right people to do biz with. Has of now i am using the one i have i dont know what will happen tommorrow.
Re: Free Internet Browsing All Fraud - Naija Beware! by alldone(m): 6:04am On Jul 10, 2008
hi,
When you are not sure of someone you are doing biz with then whatever you can't afford to loss don't buy into it life is a risk.
i know you are bitter because of your experience with freedom and come to think of it some people sell it because they want fast money. Do you know that the first freedom i bought the guy went for the seminar but as of that time he had not try it.

I would have soiled my integrity too, but i will only sell what i have used and i will tell you the true position of things. i belief if people do biz like this it is better. so do your research well if you want it. i dont know how to install it but i know the person i bought it from and it is still working for now.
Re: Free Internet Browsing All Fraud - Naija Beware! by frankie7: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2008
friends, its not just about being bitter, bitter is just an understatement, ok? its pretty good to do some research, i'm an IT Engineer so if there's someone that's keyed into a lot of research, i think i should stand out some how; anyone, the point is this: if we nigerians what to sell how our products, pls let it be something that's stands out ok undoubtedly and not DECEITFUL all for just some bucks; i know what i'm saying because my humble job takes me out of the country a lot of times! pls lets start doing something today and something right for the good image of nigerians, of course, home and abroad! God bless!!
Re: Free Internet Browsing All Fraud - Naija Beware! by bolaoni(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2008
The fact your job takes you out of the country does not mean you know everything Frank wink

I know a friend using it, he does not want to pay for browsing and he went for that option
my man. I have been on yourfreedom website in the past to see things for myself and I guess a lot of people are using them all over the world wink

Do you have a better solution? cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask For A Salary Increase / Urgent (marketing Job In Ph And Lag Office) / Wanted Urgently A Special Assisstant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.