Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,679 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

Bf/gf Is A Deceitful Affair. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bf/gf Is A Deceitful Affair. (836 Views)

How Do I Learn To Forgive A Deceitful Lover / My Deceitful Girlfriend / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bf/gf Is A Deceitful Affair. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
Let's tell ourselves the truth.

What guys just want is a soft body to touch and someone to satisfy their sexual urge and are willing to pay whatever to get that after which they move to the next catch.

As for the girls, all they need are sweet lies. Tell a young girl she is beautiful and the next thing are butterflies in her belly even when she is quite the opposite.

Girls (the virgin ones) believe allowing a guy deflower them is a thing they must do to show appreciation to the person that called them beautiful. Majority of girls lost their virginity on such account. After wising-up, they now realise their gullibility and some tend to become brutal. Some remain gullible as they continue dating guys in a delusional love and getting slept with by guys of thesame nature or wised-up guys. The not-too-smart but brutal ones move on to date guys for material gains, giving their body in the process.

Tell me where the love is in all the above.

Guys, if you've got no plan to propose in the next one year, then you are a joker/player in your current relationship.

Girls, if the dude you've been dating for quite a reasonable time now doesnt have any evidence of proposing in the next 8 months, then you are a joker/player in the relationship. Most common is that you are just beign paid to satisfy libido or he sees you as too young.

(i can't be 100% correct) i stand to be corrected.

My question: do you think your current bf/gf relationship will lead to married?
Re: Bf/gf Is A Deceitful Affair. by adewale2011(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
grin why u dey spoil show like this guy!!!! if u not enjoying the game, other's are!!!
Re: Bf/gf Is A Deceitful Affair. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
True that. Onila-haters, you guys gotta come see this.
Re: Bf/gf Is A Deceitful Affair. by adewale2011(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chiamaka01: True that. Onila-haters, you guys gotta come see this.
cool
Chiamaka01: True that. Onila-haters, you guys gotta come see this.
see what
Re: Bf/gf Is A Deceitful Affair. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Its the gals dat are the dummies grin grin grin grin
Re: Bf/gf Is A Deceitful Affair. by fowowe411: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
@op am sure sum1 just dump you
Re: Bf/gf Is A Deceitful Affair. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
fowowe411: @op am sure sum1 just dump you
knock it off dude! I've got 4 hot chicks tongue
Re: Bf/gf Is A Deceitful Affair. by doomsdayII(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
TribalEAST: Its the gals dat are the dummies grin grin grin grin
In d true sense of It, most dumb girls believe that offering se.x leads to love. They fail....the smarter guys would then already have offered all d love to win se.x. Light up d truth....girls prefer to learn from their mistakes than from other girls mistake. They've been cursed cos no matter what, they never learn.
Re: Bf/gf Is A Deceitful Affair. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
doomsdayII: In d true sense of It, most dumb girls believe that offering se.x leads to love. They fail....the smarter guys would then already have offered all d love to win se.x. Light up d truth....girls prefer to learn from their mistakes than from other girls mistake. They've been cursed cos no matter what, they never learn.
angry

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls I Need Your Help / How Long Does Courtship Suppose To Last Before Marriage? / Ladies: What Kind Of Men Have Asked You For A Rlship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.