Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Can Our Thoughts Interact With The Physical World??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Our Thoughts Interact With The Physical World??? (512 Views)

A-Z Of Uniben Online And Physical Clearance 2015/2016. IMPORTANT! / Join Scholaz To Connect And Interact With Colleagues Nationwide. / ASUU Strike Day 100: Share Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Our Thoughts Interact With The Physical World??? by Ajibel(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hello world Nairalanders wink,
I was kinda having a mind-debate within me on where to post this buh i finally settled for here.
The thread title says it all, i'm hoping i could meet metaphysics, psychology and open/rational minded Nigerian students 'n graduates here to discuss and school me on this topic.
I have an interest in psychology not just programming, so let's discuss - Mind over matter!

This would also offer the opportunity to know how far of great thinkers we are and our pythonic views about our physical world down to our subatomic realm.

So, what do you haue to sayeth about this smiley smiley Thanks !!
Re: Can Our Thoughts Interact With The Physical World??? by Djtm(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibel: Hello world Nairalanders wink,
I was kinda having a mind-debate within me on where to post this buh i finally settled for here.
The thread title says it all, i'm hoping i could meet metaphysics, psychology and open/rational minded Nigerian students 'n graduates here to discuss and school me on this topic.
I have an interest in psychology not just programming, so let's discuss - Mind over matter!

This would also offer the opportunity to know how far of great thinkers we are and our pythonic views about our physical world down to our subatomic realm.

So, what do you haue to sayeth about this smiley smiley Thanks !!
yeah, they can.
Re: Can Our Thoughts Interact With The Physical World??? by Ajibel(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Djtm:
yeah, they can.

You have no reason or proofs to back it up undecided sad
Re: Can Our Thoughts Interact With The Physical World??? by Lovetinz(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
I think its called creative visualization.
It needs tons of practice to master it, but it works.
Any practitioner here should inbox me for us to share books.
Re: Can Our Thoughts Interact With The Physical World??? by Ajibel(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Lovetinz: I think its called creative visualization.
It needs tons of practice to master it, but it works.
Any practitioner here should inbox me for us to share books.

Yup i agree with you on the bolded. I think our thoughts have the ability to shape our world, it needs a medium to be a reality. Buh i seek someone grounded in metaphysics, mysticism or philosophy to giue me more exposure on this. I've written a lil' note of my thoughts on this !|!
Re: Can Our Thoughts Interact With The Physical World??? by Lovetinz(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
it needs a medium to be a reality.

You are that medium.

Start with deep relaxation, proceed to meditation, then visualize intensely (while in the deep alpha state)
If you want Rapid fire, create a sigil.
If you want Hard core. Study and PRACTICE magick.
Re: Can Our Thoughts Interact With The Physical World??? by Djtm(m): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibel:

You have no reason or proofs to back it up undecided sad
oh no. I've got tons of reasons. I'm on mobile.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think ASUU AND Fg.will Agree On Today? / Ex-ASUU President,iyayi,dies. / ASUU Strike 2013: Adekunle Adjashin University, Kungba(aaua) Pulls Out Of ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.