Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,025 members, 7,922,478 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:18 AM

Five(5) New Natural-Springs Discovered In Yankari, Bauchi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Five(5) New Natural-Springs Discovered In Yankari, Bauchi (1671 Views)

Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov / YANKARI, Nigeria's Most Popular National Park / Information On Yankari Games Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five(5) New Natural-Springs Discovered In Yankari, Bauchi by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Usmannabee__
__Bauchi:

Today, 30th oct., the Bauchi State Television(BATV) present a new Yankari Resort and Safari documentary around 08:30pm, after normal advertisment of the park, it was said, that five new natural-springs has been discovered, in which two are not warm but cold, there temperature is yet to be taken, they also show the new springs on tape, the first and second of the new springs were discovered after 30minute of search in the farthest part of the forest, it takes 1hour to get to the 3rd and 4th from the 1st and 2nd new springs, while I don't know of the 5th, thereby making Yankari to have a total of 6 springs, search is still going on in case there are other springs.

If I visit BATV at weekend, I will come up with the full report!!!
Bauchi: Pearl of Tourism!

Re: Five(5) New Natural-Springs Discovered In Yankari, Bauchi by MANGAM(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wow, beautiful
Re: Five(5) New Natural-Springs Discovered In Yankari, Bauchi by Haureed: 5:54am On Oct 31, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Australia Visit In Pix / This Also Happens In America (pictured) / Dose French Visa Now Take 3days To Process?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.