Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! (5945 Views)

What's Wrong With This Picture Of Wizkid? / Wizkid Dancing Shoki Better Than Olamide / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by VSOP(m): 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
Remember the Skelewu dance is Davido's trademark?
And you know the duo have proved to the world how deep their friendship is right?
Our dearest Wizkid couldn't keep it any longer as he danced voraciously along with KCee and the 5Star Music gang in KCee's latest visual where he hired the professionalism of Wizzy!
More photos below
More photos at: http://www.dadeliverer.com/2013/10/busted-check-out-photos-of-wizkid.html

Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by Suzie0(f): 12:03am On Oct 31, 2013
Hmmm... owkay nah... Buh whoz that dark skinned dude at the back?
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by homesteady(m): 12:30am On Oct 31, 2013
OP you no get work oh! grin
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by gluv01(f): 1:59am On Oct 31, 2013
Boredom
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by tpia5: 3:24am On Oct 31, 2013
illuminati?
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by jeffizy(m): 6:19am On Oct 31, 2013
Skelewu or Galala , whatever rocks their boats .
When I still dey find my next Billion . Mtcheeew.
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by Louisdbest: 6:27am On Oct 31, 2013
Hi Friend,
I just got the inside scoop on
something NEW and very exciting
for the Internet marketing world.
Get paid 100% commissions!
http:///198SGHw
PureLeverage is a New Marketing
Tools Buster, where everything
that you need to explode your
business, will be found all under
one amazing account saving you
truck loads of money.
Can you imagine one simple login
for everything!
Such as YOUR:
- complete auto responder system
(the money is in your list)
- complete video email service
- complete blogging and leads
generation system
- complete webinar service
And so much more,
PureLeverage HAS NOT YET
launched, and many are getting
on
board now. Positioning
themselves, as timing is
everything
when it comes to huge financial
gain and opportunity.
- Collect 100% in residual
commissions.
- Collect 50% of your total
referrals, sales.
Let's say the 5 people you bring
into PureLeverage, their
combined sales total $5000. YOU
will collect 50% of this-$2500.click
link- http:///198SGHw
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by Airforce1(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2013
Nice one wizzyyy grin

Let's see what Davido would say to that grin
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by demelza: 7:03am On Oct 31, 2013
This should prove that their supposed beef was merely publicity stunt.
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by kreamidiva(f): 7:08am On Oct 31, 2013
Who are the "smellos"
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 31, 2013
So, what's wrong with that?
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2013
Austeenx: So, what's wrong with that?

ASUU gat the best answer Bro
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by skyscraperTM(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2013
And we all forgot "kiddy" who invented the dance.
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by DonHummer(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2013
i am sure thats not skelewu they are doin...' thats the video for the track ''pull over'' which contain lyrics like,, park, reverse, etc if you have listened to the song you can tel why they are dancing like that..even skelewu needs @ least one of the hands placed at the back bt thats not the case here...
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by mesh33(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2013
An wat bisnes of ours is dis. D highest rate of joblesnes is 2 get daily info about sum krazy celebritis. An hw dos dis improve my lyf. Arant baldadash*now playin>> mi o ranya o*
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by Forzap: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Choi.....op u nor well sirgrin
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by zube01(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
lmao..! see joblessness abeg!..thunder fire ASUU!
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
dont blame this on ASUU.. blame dis on st.upidity
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by Lolitua(f): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
owkay...so na aw e take affect ASUU strike?...or shey anyfin apen 2 d price of kulikuli?
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by Waspy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Na Ikeja i dey go, how i take reach here
Re: BUSTED: Check Out Photos Of Wizkid Dancing To Skelewu Like Its Nothing! by Dannylux: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2013
am I free to say 'K'? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Oh Chim!! H0t Bu!tt Photos, See What This Lady Posted On Instagram / Video: Watch What A Small Boy Was Spotted Doing In A Night Club At Asaba / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Had Sex In Bed Early This Morning (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.