Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:11 PM

Why is Halloween not Celebrated In Nigeria - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why is Halloween not Celebrated In Nigeria (656 Views)

Best Birthday Ever. Celebrated In An Orphanage / White People Dress As Blacks And Carry Nigerian Flag For Halloween (Pic) / Why Is Halloween Not Celebrated In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is Halloween not Celebrated In Nigeria by wheesin(m): 6:50am On Oct 31, 2013
As we all know... one of the most unique events that happens round the world is taking place today.... Halloween of course.... With all the recent researchers I have made about Halloween I don't still see anything wrong with it.. I think it's fun and exciting.... especially the pranking and costume wearing isssh... why is Halloween not celebrated in Nigeria!? and what are the side effects if it is celebrated?
Re: Why is Halloween not Celebrated In Nigeria by paul288yahoo(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2013
Oga are you sure you researched it very well?....this was the same day the great reformation took place by martin luther king..it was suppose to be a day of celebration unto God ...but u know satan perverts, rather than celebrate God,the devil is been celebrated...oga open your eyes and see oo its so obvious....
Re: Why is Halloween not Celebrated In Nigeria by wheesin(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2013
my bros you should consider some things before u judge.... Halloween just like every other festival and event... is just for fun.. nothing spiritual to me...imitating the underworld is fun and mocking... so bros I won't mind it coming to Nigeria or Africa as a whole
Re: Why is Halloween not Celebrated In Nigeria by paul288yahoo(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2013
Imitating the underworld is fun and mocking? Seriously?
Re: Why is Halloween not Celebrated In Nigeria by Akshow: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2013
Halloween kor hallo-loss ni. Will it put food on d poor man's table? Will it put a stop to ASU strike? Will it make our leaders more humane and considerate to d plight of the masses? Guy, rid ur self of colonial slavery. We mustn't copy anything white people do.
Re: Why is Halloween not Celebrated In Nigeria by wheesin(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2013
[quote
author=Akshow]Halloween kor hallo-loss ni. Will it put food on d poor
man's table? Will it put a stop to ASU strike? Will it make our leaders
more humane and considerate to d plight of the masses? Guy, rid ur self
of colonial slavery. We mustn't copy anything white people do. [/quote]

then why dont you throw your mobile phone away..it was invented by the whites.
halloween isnt awful..our mentality makes it awful before us...like i said..it is fun

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid And Tiwa Savage Set To Host 2013 Headies Awards / Newbliss Garden Hotel / How Many Of You Are Ready To Celebrate Friendship Day 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.