Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,564 members, 7,833,820 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Lessons From Zimbabwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons From Zimbabwe (733 Views)

funny pictures from zimbabwe currency crisis(pics). / Speech From Zimbabwe President / Take A Look At This Receipt From Zimbabwe, Very Funny (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Zimbabwe by chimdieber: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2008
In as much as I want zimbabweans to find or choose who will lead them, i am totally in support of Mugabe for the time being,this Divide and Rule Syndrome employed the the West to distabilise many countries so that the can come in must be condenmed. I think what Zimbabweans need now is economic stablity,let them go into massive agricultural programmes,produce what they can eat first, Lybia did it and it worked for them,just because they are arab country, we so much rely on the West that if the say we should perish today,all of us will, Nigeria should learn their lesson from this as well.
OPERATION FEED URSELF FIRST.and then to hell with the WEST.Thanks
CHIMDI

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigerian Senate Regulate The Way Nigerians Dress? / Our Journalists Can Do More. / Nigeria: Want In The Midst Of Plenty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.