Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:57 AM

Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? (5574 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Hannibal: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2008
Queenisha:

let me give you a little education hon.
fungal infections in females is not due to poor hygiene in case you don't know

The cause of this malodourous women is purely academic.

Do women's nether regions smell more than a guy's mouth can smell?? A resounding YES!!!!
Whether these are caused by Coca-cola intake or excessive consumption of Beans is not the issue. wink wink wink
So before u gimme little education, hold a personal hygiene rally for all independent stanky women. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hannibal:

The cause of this malodourous women is purely academic.

Do women's nether regions smell more than a guy's mouth can smell?? A resounding YES!!!!
Whether these are caused by Coca-cola intake or excessive consumption of Beans is not the issue. wink wink wink
So before u gimme little education, hold a personal hygiene rally for all independent stanky women. grin grin grin

I am telling you categorically that female candida has absolutely nothing to do with hygiene
Don't let your stubborness prevent you from learning something today. grin
The number cause of candida is prolonged antibiotic use
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Hannibal: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2008
Queenisha:

I am telling you categorically that female candida has absolutely nothing to do with hygiene
Don't let your stubborness prevent you from learning something today. grin
The number 1 cause of candida is prolonged antibiotic use

Prolonged anti-biotic use?? shocked shocked
So are u saying those women who can't afford a decent feminine wash won't stink more than the ones with good hygiene even with same infection??
I am willing to bet good hygiene would suppress any fungal infection or what not!!!
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by A40(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2008
Why did they not name this thread Can you date a guy or girl with mouth odor or can anyone sit there and tell me that girls mouths dont stink too? just a thought
When it comes to poor hygiene though i think both sexes score the same points you need to visit some girls hostels to understand what i am talking about most dudes will cringe at whats on display there like used tampons,dirty drawers the list is endless
Girls can be as dirty as boys if not worse
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by KarmaMod(f): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2008
A-40:

Why did they not name this thread Can you date a guy or girl with mouth odor or can anyone sit there and tell me that girls mouths don't stink too? just a thought
When it comes to poor hygiene though i think both sexes score the same points you need to visit some girls hostels to understand what i am talking about most dudes will cringe at whats on display there like used tampons,dirty drawers the list is endless
Girls can be as dirty as boys if not worse

Who is disputing that? Why do you guys whine so much? make your own thread if that's the problem? There are so many threads screaming "Why Naija Girls Have Stinky Vaginas", why werent you ccomplaining then

Go and sit down jo.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by A40(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2008
@KarmaMod
Temper Temper!! i was only dropping my two cents if you are not cool with that why not have a Coke and a smile and tape it shut grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by KarmaMod(f): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2008
Make me.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hannibal:

Prolonged anti-biotic use?? shocked shocked
So are u saying those women who can't afford a decent feminine wash won't stink more than the ones with good hygiene even with same infection??
I am willing to bet good hygiene would suppress any fungal infection or what not!!!

Yes sweetie pie grin
when people use antibiotics for a while to get rid of other infections,they run the risk of killing off the normal bacterial flora in the "wetin call" and allow candida aka fungi to proliferate.
There are of course other conditions like pregnancy, decreased immunity,  illnesses like diabetes that can predispose a woman to fungal infections.

Infact too much douching with medicated douches and using medicated soaps can lead to       candida too.
The best thing to use is ordinary soap and water grin cool
plus applying a little non talc feminine powder on the undies and one will be as fresh as morning rose grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2008
Soak his mouth with bleach and so klin for two days.On the third day rinse with Lux. grin grin grin

Jokes away now I cant date a girl with mouth odour.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by unigue(f): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2008
i no fit lia lia,
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Hannibal: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2008
Queenisha:

Yes sweetie pie grin
when people use antibiotics for a while to get rid of other infections,they run the risk of killing off the normal bacterial flora in the "wetin call" and allow candida aka fungi to proliferate.
There are of course other conditions like pregnancy, decreased immunity, illnesses like diabetes that can predispose a woman to fungal infections.

Infact too much douching with medicated douches and using medicated soaps can lead to candida too.
The best thing to use is ordinary soap and water grin cool
plus applying a little non talc feminine powder on the undies and one will be as fresh as morning rose grin

Thanx for the lecture.

All i am saying is. . . . . . . .Women with Candida, Vaginitis and Vaginosis are walking dumpsite and can't be compared to mouth odour.
Agreed??
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by TheSly: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hannibal:

Thanx for the lecture.

All i am saying is. . . . . . . .Women with Candida, Vaginitis and Vaginosis are walking dumpsite and can't be compared to mouth odour.
Agreed??
Its no doubt. . . . . .She is aware of that fact jor!
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2008
cant date a lady whos gat body odur N mouth odur
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Pataki: 1:28am On Jul 11, 2008
Remember back in me secondary school days, there was this girl, had the most depressing, nauseating, irritating, annoying, malodorous smell you can ever imagine.

No amount of body spray, perfume could suppress this odor. I recollect she once finished a can of body spray one day given to her by her friends and yet 10 mins later, she was back with this smell. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Unfortunately, she only knew how to hang around we boys, and yet most of us bared the smell in silence. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

@ Topic,

I once had a personal experience in this matter. I was too embarrassed to talk, but the lady knew what the smell was, at first pretended as if it was nothing, giving me a face of there was nothing smelling in the room even with AC on!!! Not until I could not bear the smell further, given my facial expressions, she then proceeded to the bathroom, came out after washing up, but I had long logged out, took my car keys and left!!!! sad sad sad
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by live4Him: 1:29am On Jul 11, 2008
o ti o! i ro ooo!
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Hannibal: 1:33am On Jul 11, 2008
Pataki:

@ Topic,

I once had a personal experience in this matter. I was too embarrassed to talk, but the lady knew what the smell was, at first pretended as if it was nothing, giving me a face of there was nothing smelling in the room even with AC on!!! Not until I could not bear the smell further, given my facial expressions, she then proceeded to the bathroom, came out after washing up, but I had long logged out, took my car keys and left!!!! sad sad sad

Buhahahahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I hope u didn't let her weather-beaten undies touch your head. . . . .
Most of these girls are so dirty, u wonder what the problem is. . . Lack of resources or untidyness?? ?? ?? angry angry angry angry
It's very common for men to hold their breaths when she's pulling down her knickers as mouse or roaches might crawl out. grin cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by lonelypal(m): 1:36am On Jul 11, 2008
live4Him:

o ti o! i ro ooo!

which one be your own na? Na u be the gurl?

@ post

Mouth odour? hell no! I will rather remain single forever angry
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by live4Him: 1:41am On Jul 11, 2008
lonelypal:

which one be your own na? Na u be the girl?

@ post

Mouth odour? hell no! I will rather remain single forever angry

i just the trip for the adjectives wey the guy use describe the babe MO, haba!
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Pataki: 1:42am On Jul 11, 2008
Hannibal:

Buhahahahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I hope u didn't let her weather-beaten undies touch your head. . . . .
Most of these girls are so dirty, u wonder what the problem is. . . Lack of resources or untidyness. . .
It's very common for men to hold their breaths when she's pulling down her knickers as mouse or roaches might crawl out. grin cheesy
Seriously if I was just reading your posts, I do fink you are making it all up, but immediately she pulled down those jeans, OMG!!!!!! I smelt the most squalid, putrid and rank odor all my chemistry knowledge could never fabricate!!!!

Never again, will I suffer such odor in me life!!!! You do fink I was an asthma patient when I left that AC room. grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by lonelypal(m): 1:55am On Jul 11, 2008
live4Him:

i just the trip for the adjectives wey the guy use describe the babe MO, haba!
[/q

grin ;DI hear u, feel ur pain too as a woman, sure Mr pataki was tryin to create a vivd picture for us
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Hannibal: 1:55am On Jul 11, 2008
Pataki:

Seriously if I was just reading your posts, I do think you are making it all up, but immediately she pulled down those jeans, OMG!!!!!! I smelt the most squalid, putrid and rank odor all my chemistry knowledge could never fabricate!!!!

Never again, will I suffer such odor in me life!!!! You do think I was an asthma patient when I left that AC room. grin grin

No one has to go through that dreadful sexperience TWICE!!!
One might end up catching SARS(severe acute respiratory syndrome). tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 11, 2008
you tend to wonder what kind of women you people date who smell so badly? grin Maybe you shld step up your game . . . cheap women arent always the neatest.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:00am On Jul 11, 2008
davidylan:

you tend to wonder what kind of women you people date who smell so badly? grin Maybe you shld step up your game . . . cheap women arent always the neatest.

Or maybe they need them to neutralize their MO lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:01am On Jul 11, 2008
Hannibal:

One might end up catching SARS(severe acute respiratory syndrome). tongue tongue tongue tongue

Too bad the girls are not here to describe what they saw and endured on your own side lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 11, 2008
Queenisha:

Or maybe they need them to neutralize their MO lipsrsealed

I would have to say possibly. grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by KarmaMod(f): 2:03am On Jul 11, 2008
Showtime at the Apollo grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:04am On Jul 11, 2008
Pataki:

Seriously if I was just reading your posts, I do think you are making it all up, but immediately she pulled down those jeans, OMG!!!!!! I smelt the most squalid, putrid and rank odor all my chemistry knowledge could never fabricate!!!!

Never again, will I suffer such odor in me life!!!! You do think I was an asthma patient when I left that AC room. grin grin

Is it our fault when you decide to pick up unwashed giirls from the highways and byways of the United Kingdom.
What do you expect? lipsrsealed
Jasmine flowers ?
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Pataki: 2:05am On Jul 11, 2008
Hannibal:

hahahahahaha

SARS indeed. grin cheesy grin

These days I carry my fumigant with me. cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank goodness for the Boys Scout days.
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Chat2MeBac(f): 2:06am On Jul 11, 2008
Hannibal:

Ha ha, Hannibal you exaggerate too much. This could never be true love, C'mon and clear the air ways ooo,
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Pataki: 2:08am On Jul 11, 2008
Queenisha:

Is it our fault when you decide to pick up unwashed giirls from the highways and byways of the United Kingdom.
What do you expect? lipsrsealed
Jasmine flowers ?
BLIMEY!!!!!

You are not even denying that some of your ladies need washing up. grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:09am On Jul 11, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Ha ha, Hannibal you exaggerate too much. This could never be true love, C'mon and clear the air ways ooo,

See how they changed the focus of the thread.
We are talking of Nigerian men that think going to the dentist 6 monthly is a waste of time grin

where is TOH
She has live examples
Re: Can You Date A Guy With A Mouth Odour? by Queenisha: 2:11am On Jul 11, 2008
Pataki:

BLIMEY!!!!!

You are not even denying that some of your ladies need washing up. grin cheesy grin

Of course I'm not.
Anyone who doesn't talke a proper bath will smell
Isn't that expected ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How to Make A Woman Think About You All the Time / I Love My Boyfriend..but There Is This Big Issue.. / What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.