Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,375 members, 7,910,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:25 PM

Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison (32307 Views)

Iyanya Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Susan Peters Weds Dutch Lover At Ikoyi Registry (Pics) / Hmmmn! Alaafin Of Oyo Kingdom Celebrates Birthday With His Four Wives.(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by Adex097: 6:29am On Nov 01, 2013
inyanya is 28 not 27, he said it on beat F.M yesterday.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by lovex92(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2013
happy birthday wishing him more of it in life
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by LadyH(f): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2013
click2cbn: lol. Btw,dis ur pic na for enugu,e no resemble ogbeogonogo?grin
na enugu. nor fyn ma trouble for dis nl ooo. tsw.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by naniboii: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2013
omoalajah: Afro-pop superstar Iyanya celebrated his
birthday today with a visit to Ikoyi Prisons.
The singer who just turned 27 was welcomed
warmly by the DCP Bamidele and the
community; he proceeded into the
correctional facility where he spoke with the
inmates.
Highlights of the visit included his
performance with the talented intimates;
Iyanya also pledged to build a recording
studio in the establishment for the musically
inclined inmates.

More pictures with inmates here http://omoalaja..com/2013/10/iyanya-celebrates-birthday-with-inmates.html?m=1
...daz totful of hm tho
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by oduaboy1: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2013
nikkyshyne: What is so surprising about Iyanya being 27yrs? See old men beefing! Mtschw
why would anyone wanna beef iyanya,you are fuckinng mooron for saying that
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by LadyH(f): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2013
Adex097: inyanya is 28 not 27, he said it on beat F.M yesterday.
hmmnn
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by Emma8043(m): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why you no go join them grin

That side na executive side
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by Rejoice5000(f): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Its touching for this singular act God will continue to bless u.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by Abanicwise(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2013
webdezzi: doing his famous dance moves... talk of doin the needful grin
If that minister catch u......Me I no dey oo. cool
If that minister catch u......Me I no dey oo.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: wai 27! my ass. that nigger must have aged 35 If not more. anyways stellar oduah must go. igbos should spit on my grave n grab their charlse DICKkens.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by smartg(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2013
Its good to always remember where you're coming from.

HBD!!! To inyanya.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by Horllami2011(f): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2013
seedord247: seee as prisoners fresh.. Chaii dem dey enjoy oooo grin

u wan go join dem?
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by remimartins: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2013
The key to your better future is you.Are you tired of being broke , down and out.Today might be the day that turns your life around.click this link http:///HtB7bl and ask for Bill
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by redcliff: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2013

grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by Ogundale(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2013
nikkyshyne: What is so surprising about Iyanya being 27yrs? See old men beefing! Mtschw
i know u have a crush on him. Please don'nt ever fu$k my brother else?..
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by mayorvegas(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2013
Happy birthday to u Iyanya...Just chill out and catch alot fun 2day but not with Ladies!!!
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by sweetgala(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2013
Cake get as it be, my mates on hols in naija are promoters so they went to his party ... I should have gone with them angry

Nyways happy birthday Iyanya

Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by noahnaira: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2013
Am suprise Inyanya has a bouncer. What is all his muscles for ?
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2013
People are really hating themselves here o. I've been following Iyanya since the days of project fame, when he was still like a kid there. And calculating from then to now, nope, he didn't falsify his age. He was 22 then back then, which was five years ago.

I guess people are just saying this cos he looks way bigger than he was. Wonders of the gym!
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by darlous(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2013

Guy, weytin u mean, free invitation dey o cool
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2013
Food iz free dia naa!
No Baba Ibeji landlord 2 kollect rent dues sef

BTw, do u plan relocatin 2 dia or...? grin
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2013
fuckluv: Old man dey claim 27yrs grin shocked
But why is it that some people felt ashamed telling their real age? sad
He only did "the needfull" oo!
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2013
femmyb: Bros how come we haven't heard a peep from you concerning this Stella Oduah armored car saga, abi the story too hot for you to put mouth.
Ee dey prepare 4 "the needful" so dat una nah gor fall him hand anyhow cool
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by Rejoice5000(f): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2013
Its touching,so waist master can be this kind hearted.God bless u real good.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by nikkyshyne(f): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2013
odua boy: why would anyone wanna beef iyanya,you are fuckinng mooron for saying that
You and your people are fuckinng moorons. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Is that Nigerian prison? shocked. All I hear about Nigerian prisons are lies afterall undecided
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by gbishman: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
very nice and humanitarian.
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by Nja147: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nice one for remembering those guys in prison. happy birthday. he has made their day always
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by simdam500(m): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
inmate was he once a p smh
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by kolidave: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Publicity Stunt. Kmt
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by kambili999(f): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Donmichaelz: so his brother was in prison all along and all he could do is dance for him,guy bail am joor
uncle, who re u plz?
Re: Iyanya Celebrates Birthday With Inmates At Ikoyi Prison by Gistben: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
bobo go kill person naa so dat u go folow enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Single? Ik Ogbonna’s Wife, Sonia Flashes Ringless Finger / Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh / Omotola Poses For THISDAY Style Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.