Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,158 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

14Adebisi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 14Adebisi's Profile / 14Adebisi's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 14Adebisi: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2022
Hello everyone

Please what would be your advice for my brother who wants to study his BSc in Germany or any other European country. He has only has his WAEC and Jamb results for now.

I would like to confirm if having a 100 level transcript is still required for BSc in Germany and other requirements. Also, if you have any suggestions that can assist. I will really really appreciate.

Overall, we just want a very affordable country for him to study

Thanks so much for your responses

Background: Due to the ASUU strike, he has just be at home and dad wants us to consider Germany and other European countries where he can study affordably for his BSc.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.