Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,415 members, 7,897,839 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

14july's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 14july's Profile / 14july's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: Betking don show me shege banza by 14july: 12:46am On Jul 14, 2023
dontrulee:

If you've self control, gambling can be profitable.
I have a friend that's made over 900M from gambling alone. The guy na beast
wish the gut best of luck

1 Like

Romance / Re: Betking don show me shege banza by 14july: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
dontrulee:
Gambling is good if you follow some rules.
1. First establish multiple sources of income, gambling should be like a side hustle or hobby
2. Do not bet more than 20% of your total assets or net worth.
3. Diversify your bets leveraging different bet platforms, break down large sums into smaller sums to play bets
4. Go for smaller odds, the chances of winning are higher.
5. Do not use the money you should use to chop to bet, because bet fit chop you.
6. Only bet that which you can afford to loose.
7. No bet is sure, fixed matches games are most likely a scam. No be you dey play the game.
8. Be wary of rollovers, Dem fit roll you inside mud
9. If you've made three loses in a row, stop and don't let your emotions control you.
10. No use your savings bet.
11. Betting tends to favour the rich more than the poor. So, let the poor breeef.
gambling is bad
Romance / Re: Betking don show me shege banza by 14july: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
Geovanni412:

Michael Jordan gambles

Floyd Mayweather gambles

The problem is not gambling... it's staking more than you can afford to lose

The gambling that is losing somebody money is the same gambling that made Brentford and Brighton owners billionaires

Better to be the booker than the better
the problem is gambling πŸ›‘πŸ›‘
Crime / Re: NDLEA Busts Skuchies Factory In Sagamu, Photo by 14july: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
how does taste Elle?

I never try am b4

2 Likes

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 14july: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2023
bemagnify:
Which betting platform has the highest odds in Nigeria especially in play ?
check out dontbet dot com sad

1 Like

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 14july: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2023
oyewale0001:

And why are you here now. Hypocrite. 300 days without gambling, what a great achievement. Keep it up bobo.
am here to stop gamblers from going astray before it too late

Betting is not worth it πŸ›‘πŸ›‘

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 14july: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
All this gamblers, una still dae here

Una no go, go find better thing to do with una life! sad angry

300 days without gambling πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ™πŸ™

4 Likes

Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 14july: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Gambler's

Smh sad
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 14july: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Spending123:

Roll over day 1 boooom.
ur roll over will cut on day 19 tongue

treated myself to a new iPad today. Previously I’d gamble and lose the money I was trying to win for something like this. With gambling out of my life, my mindset on saving to buy nice things is so different
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 14july: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
See Germany sha cheesy

treated myself to a new iPad today. Previously I’d gamble and lose the money I was trying to win for something like this. With gambling out of my life, my mindset on saving to buy nice things is so different
Sports / Re: Football Trend (expert Picks) by 14july: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
YoPhill:
19:45 Scotland - Georgia (home win/draw)

19:45 Hungary - Lithuania (home win)

19:45 Bosnia and Herzegovina - Luxembourg (Home win/draw )

19:45 Liechtenstein - Slovakia (Away win/draw )

16:00 Latvia (u21) - San Marino (u21) (Home win )

19:45 Iceland - Portugal (Away win/draw)

Brazil v Senegal ( home win/draw )

Bolivia v Chile (x2)

Source:https://betextract.com/
Betextract.com (80% accurate prediction)
betting is evil

See Bosnia nah

See Brazil nah

Sports / Re: How Can I Be Free? by 14july: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bobwil96:
Can I message you on WhatsApp please
Sports / Re: How Can I Be Free? by 14july: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2023
Bobwil96:
It all started when my friend introduced me to gambling 10years ago, I became addicted to the extent I literally don't have any savings, I went into debt and depression. I have lost millions to betking, sporty bet, bet9ja, nairabet.. I noticed whenever I try to stop for a week, I still go back to it and lose heavily..
Please how can you help me to stop.. I have cried, being depressed because of this addiction.. in 2020 I went 1year straight without gambling and I was happy, but I still went back to it.. please guys I need your help on how to stop this addiction.. it's almost affecting my education.. I'm depressed, sad, heartbroken.
I told my mum about my addiction this morning, and I said she should forgive me.. she has forgiven me.. I think it's high time I stop. And I'm glad I told her

I made a covenant to stop it today, I would make sure I fight this demonic act with my last blood this time.
Enough is enough
Dem no dae tell person
When d right time come for u to STOP πŸ›‘, u will STOP πŸ›‘...na u go advice urself... Anybody advicing u is simply wasting their time....as u go still fall for ur urge to bet

U're are fuckin addicted to it already....ur life is in ur hand πŸ‘Œ....na only u fit save urself at this point in your life...

I was once in ur shoe....but glory be to God...I am 280 days gamble free today πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

1 Like

Forum Games / Re: Gambling by 14july: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2023
LUCKYCHIDUBEM:
Please fans which betting site has the most highest odds so far in Nigeria.
dontbet . Com
Crime / Re: Gammbling Addiction by 14july: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
axeman2:
i am very much addicted to gambling anytime i receive my salary i squander it all is been like this for over 11 month right now i am cashless i cant even get accommodation of my own i am so ashamed of my self my siblings are not in good terms with me due to my addiction problem the only option left for me is suicide because i am owing about 120000 naira have been reported at my place of work i do not think the is any use of been alive because i i have lost everything GOD should forgive me
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Romance / Re: God Please I Don Stake Again by 14july: 9:05pm On May 31, 2023
olumided:
Addiction to gambling or betting is a killer disease. Please beware and stop gambling. I am a living a witness that I have lost over millions on betting and the one I did last now which I am facing currently is the N767K I lavished on betting. Currently now, I am servicing this with my salary.

But thank God for the great deliverance. I have been delivered from gambling and nothing can make me go back, those millions I have lost are things of the past and meant to be so. I will recover in a beautiful way in Jesus Name but not in betting. Satan is powerful but have no salvation. I have account with nearly all the bet companies but the one that collected up to my 8M is bet9ja. Satan is trying to win me back to bet, betking kept disturbing me that they gave a free bonus in my account to bet on, whenever I receive the message on phone, I will just hissed and delete the sms. There is nothing sweet as when you are free from bondage, betting is a demonic bondage that will not allow you to grow, and you will be living a wretched life.

Please beware, gambling is not the way to be rich, if you win millions, it will all be spent on it again.
NeverAgain πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Sports / Re: Betting Is After MY LIFE by 14july: 2:51pm On May 20, 2023
OmoOshodi:
The best way to start winning in Sport bet is to Stop betting.....QUIT.....then you are winning already........

Betting is like the bellow picture

Don't be deceived by those posting that they won.....majority are edited....most of all this top tipster are into shady dealings using sport bet to cover up.

A word is enough
seconded
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 14july: 9:33pm On May 06, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Rest na.
I won't rest

Till all gamblers are liberated tongue
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 14july: 4:23pm On May 06, 2023
Icuib4cu:

In otherwords

Stake with what you can afford to lose

Never, i repeat never chase your loses.

Who get ear make him here, make i go cook 1 village odd
❌❌❌

I can't afford to lose 1 naira now

Doesn't worth it
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 14july: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
andrew444:

You will think I even play betting by my statement cheesy
yes na

That statement u made always get me angry anywhere I see it

Statement like

Quiters don't win, and winners don't quit

Bet with what you can't afford to lose

Am an ex Gambler on recovery.... currently 240 days gamble free....

1 Like

Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 14july: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
andrew444:

Bro ,I have a certain amount of money I can afford to throw at the dustbin everyday for the rest of my life and it won’t affect anything about me

I can decide to dash it out ,I can decide to waste it for any nonsense ,same can’t be said of someone using his feeding money ,house rent or school fees or money meant for something important

Do what you like with this info
alright bro....

But don't put body too much....that shii is deadly AF

One love πŸ’•
Sports / Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 14july: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
andrew444:

I don’t think sport betting should be that hard and sending people to the trenches like it’s doing to most Nigerians

The problem with most Nigerians is that they gamble with their house rent ,feeding money and even school fees which is very bad ,sport gambling isn’t a job and yet some people take is as their source of income

You should only gamble with your spare money you can afford to loose ,and once you gamble have it at the back of your mind that the money is gone and stop hoping for a return grin
there's nothing like spare money somebody can afford to lose in gambling....all money is valuable even if it is 1 naira

It Just like telling a smoker to smoke with money he can afford to lose

Na from there gambling addiction dae start

Isn't just better to stay away from betting

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.