Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

14teenK's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 14teenK's Profile / 14teenK's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 44 pages)

Pets / Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
So I wasn't going to this, but her pics were just too cute to be ignored so here we are... Short writing,much pics cool

TV/Movies / Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 14teenK: 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Kanan back with the boys.. ..i like Dre's confidence grin unfortunately kanan gon eventually kill him. One unfortunate thing about life is that your son must eventually posses your character... Ghost and tariq.. .very bloody lies and killing instinct is embedded into them.
Pets / Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by 14teenK: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
mankan2k7:

Nice dog, what is her name
Tasha bro
Pets / Re: 9months Male Caucasian For Sale In Lagos 100k by 14teenK: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chai... You guys brutality in this thread made the creator disable his account.. Very unfortunate
Pets / Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by 14teenK: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2017
Update.... Op looks like we will be sharing this thread since our pups look alike grin

2 Likes

Pets / Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by 14teenK: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
enyi1:

Do you know pure breeds of German Shepherds are almost extinct in Nigeria. So what people are now asking about is percentage purity. As to your question he should keep his creation or preferably dash them out as an experiment. If you want a pet choose a breed and buy same with a guard dog. Though the pups are pretty, they are just dogs. No name, no breed, just a dog. This is not how it's done all over the world even in South Africa.
I just hope after this long epistle of yours you won't be among those that try to get a full breed GSD for 30 grand
Pets / Re: Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available by 14teenK: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2017
enyi1:
Please let no one buy this corrupted breeds to serve as a deterrent to him and his likes. If you want a Boerbeol go for a Boerbeol if you prefer a Rott u go for it. That is how it's meant to be. When you want to mate go find the stud of your breed. We need to reject this crossing habits with one voice starting with this. No body should buy it no matter how cheap it is because it's corrupted already
he should eat the pups or throw it away right....a lot of people still buy dogs and keep them as pets and for security not only for breeding purpose.

4 Likes

Pets / Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by 14teenK: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
royalshepherd:

Lovely dog. as long as your puppy is still teething there's no problem, there's only a problem If it's still not up at about 7months...then you can be worried. But if you saw both parents and they have erect ears then I'm sure in no time your pups ears would be up.
Thanks man I would be updating her pics soon.. One ear is up already.. The other just stands and flops back.. But with time it would straighten out
TV/Movies / Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 14teenK: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Funny thing I noted.. .when Dany got down from the dragon and the dragon flapped it's wing and flew away.. .i believe she was supposed to be blown away.. .come on that was a huge dragon
Pets / Re: Boerboel Attacks Thief That Tried Attacking The Dog Owner In Abia(Graphic Photo) by 14teenK: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gwaihir:
That dog needs to get the necessary injections and cautioned not to bite at any sight of aggression else it may become an habit. Btw it has tasted blood on its tongue, I heard dogs tend to get some addiction to it.
absolute ignorance

3 Likes

Pets / Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by 14teenK: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
Memma405:
U live in this type of house and have THREE guardian dogs. U feed them and give them costly medications. Sorry, if I may ask what are they guarding?NO HARD FEELINGS.
Bro, adjust your priorities.
is it your money, broke people would be here advising people on how to spend their cash.... Of course I know you would quote me now bragging about your superstitious invisible wealth,wm waiting for it. angry
Pets / Re: Please Advise: What Breed Is This? by 14teenK: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lakeside79:
The called a get the fvck out of here

Dogs like this , Lassa , poodles , etc are all classified under specie name GTFO

They are pets , me like me dogs big, violent and savage

The dog looks cute dog, it would look nice in the jaws of my two Rottweilers
grin grin grin lol savages full here.. ..on a serious note op if you intend going into breeding you should be sure the dog is a pure breed.... And that pup don't look so pure
TV/Movies / Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 14teenK: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
Fake spoilers above.. .power was not aired.. Didn't want to compete with game of thrones finale
Pets / Re: Meet Robby My DDR German Shepherd by 14teenK: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
All I see above is an ignorant, obviously jobless fellow with multiple accounts seeking relevance. How people end up like this, is what bothers me so much.

2 Likes

Pets / Re: Which Is The Better Dog Between A German Shepherd And A Dobberman Pinscher ? by 14teenK: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
youngreva:
don't listen to all those people advising to to get a gsd,gsds this days are adulterated and have lost their working abilities,most gsds i know are not wicked they are just liike local dogs...but if you want to get a good Gsd,get a DDR those are the true working gsds.

dobberman makes excelent guard dog when compared to the gsd,and they are not as adultrated as the gsd so choose wisely
bro you have to make proper researchs before getting a dog.. ...you can't buy a gsd for 20-30k and expect it not to be adulterated....aside ddrs their are still proper Gsd that are intact
TV/Movies / Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 14teenK: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
borntosuccess:
o2tvseries.com
its not there now
TV/Movies / Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 14teenK: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
My GOT people.. .any link for power season finale?
Pets / Re: Beauty X Hulk. Shine Boerboels "A" Litter Arrival!!! by 14teenK: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pups will be outstanding no doubt......wonderful parents

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 14teenK: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2017
Did anyone else notice that all this TV show websites aren't working no more

1 Like

Pets / Re: Shocking: Chicken Seen Beating A Dog Mercilessly (video) by 14teenK: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2017
grin grin the dog race kill me pass
TV/Movies / Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 14teenK: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
http://www.mobiletvshows.net_they got a large library.
thanks man but the site is not updated....they don't even have animal kingdom season.. .anyother site ??
TV/Movies / Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by 14teenK: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2017
Link to download TV series o.. ..toxicwap and o2tv are both grounded
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Drags The Hell Outta Toyin Lawani For Calling Him A Riff Raff by 14teenK: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
The she-males English alone is paining my eye
TV/Movies / Re: Request For Any Hollywood movie, Tv Series Download Link by 14teenK: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Can I get a link for "kingdom" anime
TV/Movies / Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 14teenK: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2017
We should be expecting ghost's madness come episode 10....an eye for an eye on the streets. Tommy is just facing the greatest betrayal of his life. When your friends disappoint you, you go back to family
TV/Movies / Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 14teenK: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Coyotejack:
Spoilers
So Reina is dead , ghost still loves Angela, Tommy is on his own and Dre got big cajones (balls in Spanish).

Tariq has learnt the hard way, the adage that goes pikin we no dey hear him mama words na witch own em go hear , Tariq has finally heard the words of a gangster's.

This episode trumps the previous episode by a mile and a half tbh.

Kanan na real OG he is coming for the person that set him up to be killed (Dre ) but Tommy needs a form of guidance since ghost ain't providing any hence he should build his relationship with his old man.

Ah just tire for Tasha and that lawyer guy

And that councilman is just another gangster in a suit . Smh
bro you don't understand fully Tommy is going back fully to his family.. ..those guys are old school skilled gangsters.
Pets / Re: I've Never Seen A Car Sit Like This Before!!! by 14teenK: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
daviesblaze:
wink winkis it me or the camera.
the world is coming to an end o!! Repent.
j

Pets / Re: I Love My Dogs! by 14teenK: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
jayned:
The first picture is of Ira after her post partum bath and shave. she lost a lot of hair and some weight. The hair loss scared me but when I googled it, I discovered it's normal.

The second picture is of Ira and Zeus taken today.
how old is the male.. ..you are really doing a great job
Business / Re: Dangote To Invest Up To $50 Billion In U.S., Europe By 2025 by 14teenK: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
I thought they said rapture is coming this year.. .
Pets / Re: Post Your Latest Dog Pictures Here!!. Let's See Who Has The Best by 14teenK: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
wow

See my darling cute gf.. Her name is Rose.

Its been long I saw her sef.. I have not seen her for almost 8 months sef. I left her with family back home. I am thinking of transferring her to lag sef.
bros...is that a pig that you are butchering at the background... Meanwhile mine

6 Likes

Pets / Re: Meet Cindy by 14teenK: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2017
Ishilove:

You have time. We haven't bathed our Ruggedman in almost two years and he is still ever gallant cheesy

Besides, the water makes him cough. He is 15 years old, which is about 90 in human years.
sure thing the dog's body odour would be killing
Pets / Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by 14teenK: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
mankan2k7:
Douglas @12 weeks. All dhlpp vaccines completed
bro how old was your pup when her ear stood erect..mine is 8weeks long coat.. A lot of people even mistake her for a cauc..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.