Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,325 members, 7,920,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:28 PM

Puzzle----figure Me Out! - Forum Games (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Puzzle----figure Me Out! (15686 Views)

Figure It Out / Only Geniuses Can Figure This Out / Who Dies In This Puzzle? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dannylux:

Your signature sold you out as being jealous. No offence but He only played by the rules.
jealous? He is bigger dan dat
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Nomski0(f): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Derailers derailers derailers!

Will someone post a puzzle for christ sakes!!
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: ma okinglo fro ocar grin
am looking for caro
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Reincarnated(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Hahahha... Officially announcing that this dude likes that babe but is using the game to pass his message.. Lol... **I love it when young lovers quarrel.** carry on bro. If you encounter any problem, don't hesitate to meet me...

undecided mehn kslib, I don taya. Foxy Flow, please read the rules of the game. Young lovers? For someone that I just encountered today undecided nawa oh.
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannylux: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Everyone is just watching? lipsrsealed
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannylux: 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Marthakings: jealous? He is bigger dan dat

Lol Let's do something here
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannyxy(m): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Titseng het acep
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Kslib(m): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
What's all this nah? You know what? I think i have had enough of this nonsense.

Those of you misbeahving, are very very lucky that i am typing via mobile right now, and the network is slow and crappy, coupled with T he fact that my laptop is in use by someone Else,--- Else, i would have single-handedly demoralized and cherry pick those cancerous tumors That are pressing those annoying mumu buttons in ya brains and sour cells.

Haven't i been patient enough with the attitude of some of you? Those of you misbeahving should thank your stars. Dont worry, i know how to handle your type. Rubbish!
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dannylux:

Lol Let's do something here
wat shuld we do?
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannylux: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Koserms eilv ongl
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Reincarnated(m): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Marthakings: shut da Bleep up. U bloody sonofasluttybitch

Lol. Read the phucking gharddamn rules you phucking rretarded bloviating iimbecile. It is that simple. And for your information, I am not the son of a slutty biitch... wretched nonentity.
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannyxy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Marthakings: wat shuld we do?
what the heck, please dn't derail this thread
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kslib: What's all this nah? You know what? I think i have had enough of this nonsense.

Those of you misbeahving, are very very lucky that i am typing via mobile right now, and the network is slow and crappy, coupled with T he fact that my laptop is in use by someone Else,--- Else, i would have single-handedly demoralized and cherry pick those cancerous tumors That are pressing those annoying mumu buttons in ya brains and sour cells.

Haven't i been patient enough with the attitude of some of you? Those of you misbeahving should thank your stars. Dont worry, i know how to handle your type. Rubbish!

hahahaha...... My guy dey vex.... Take it easy ni o.... Ur funny
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dannyxy: what the heck, please dn't derail this thread
wat will u do to me if I derail?
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannyxy(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol. Read the phucking gharddamn rules you phucking retarded bloviating slowpoke. It is that simple. And for your information, I am not the son of a slutty biitch you wretched nonentity
u mature pass like this nw, learn to use the ignore button, bro..
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannylux: 12:00am On Nov 02, 2013
Kslib: What's all this nah? You know what? I think i have had enough of this nonsense.

Oga don vex grin
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol. Read the phucking gharddamn rules you phucking rretarded bloviating iimbecile. It is that simple. And for your information, I am not the son of a slutty biitch... you wretched nonentity
body just dey pepper u... I know ur type... I have delt with pple like u b4.... Attention seeking cunt!
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannylux: 12:01am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: Titseng het acep

setting the pace
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannylux: 12:02am On Nov 02, 2013
I believe there's a puzzle right there
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannylux:

am looking for caro
ur head collect grin if u nr quick c her try use google map find her tongue
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannyxy(m): 12:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Marthakings: wat will u do to me if I derail?
young girl, this is nt the place and time for this, do u knw me?, no... Let's jst act civil here..
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Reincarnated(m): 12:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: u mature pass like this nw, learn to use the ignore button, bro..

No. That girl is phucking irritating the shiit out of me. Ahn ahn. WTF. I've had enough of this bullshiit. What's hard in reading rules? I actually was not going to insult the phucking rretard until she called me the son of a slutty biitch. angry. WTF is that supposed to mean.

1 Like

Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannylux: 12:04am On Nov 02, 2013
Marthakings: wat shuld we do?

the puzzle
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannyxy(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

No. That girl is phucking irritating the shiit out of me. Ahn ahn. WTF. I've had enough of this bullshiit. What's hard in reading rules? I actually was not going to insult the phucking rretard until she called me the son of a slutty biitch. angry. WTF is that supposed to mean.
a child will always be a child... Abeg make we no spoil kslib thread, u get?

1 Like

Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Nomski0(f): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannylux: Koserms eilv ongl
Is the first word correctundecided
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Reincarnated(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Marthakings: body just dey pepper u... I know ur type... I have delt with pple like u b4.... Attention seeking cunt!

And I know your type. I've put them in their place several times. As for the question I asked u, u can save it. I don't want to know again
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannylux: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannylux: Koserms eilv ongl

Solve
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannyxy(m): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannylux:

setting the pace
correct grin
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Reincarnated(m): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: a child will always be a child... Abeg make we no spoil kslib thread, u get?

I don hear. I no wan spoil him thread.
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannylux: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Nomski0: Is the first word correctundecided

yup

Hint: I contrasted the whole idea wink
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Reincarnated:

shut up ooo
Re: Puzzle----figure Me Out! by Dannylux: 12:08am On Nov 02, 2013
Dannyxy: correct grin

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply)

-Who's Online- / Brain Teasers / How Good Can You Rant About Rant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.