Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,337 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! (1344 Views)

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / He Ordered Me Then I Took Off My B Ra And Underwear Then, He Slowedly....... / Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by lanre2009: 6:17am On Nov 01, 2013
Here's technology we can all get behind for our occasionally smelly behinds. Shreddies is a pair of underwear that promises to filter out farts. Seriously, it's supposed kill your fart's smell and be able to neutralize odors up to 200 times the stinky strength of the average fart. So even if you have a particularly foul brand of flatulence, Shreddies can let you fart wherever you want without feeling like you've dropped a bomb. Freedom farts.

Shreddies uses a thin and flexible carbon cloth called Zorflex in its underwear. Zorflex is apparently used in chemical warfare suits and to be honest, that's appropriate given the intensity of some people's farts. Here's how Shreddies explains its magic:

Shreddies flatulence filtering underwear features a ‘Zorflex’ activated carbon back panel that absorbs all flatulence odours. Due to its highly porous nature, the odour vapours become trapped and neutralised by the cloth, which is then reactivated by simply washing the garment.

The underwear comes in boxer breifs and support boxers for men (starting at ~$40) and briefs and high waisted briefs for women (~$30). Fart for you. Fart for me. Fart for all. Fart forever!!!

Source:- http://gizmodo.com/this-magical-pair-of-underwear-can-filter-out-your-fart-1449799781

Re: This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2013
Wow
Re: This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 01, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2013
Won't work for the atomic skunky smell that I produce.

1 Like

Re: This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by Popowaa: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2013
lynpetra: Won't work for the atomic skunky smell that I produce.
gringringrin
Re: This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by Danhumprey: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2013
lynpetra: Won't work for the atomic skunky smell that I produce.
Atleast the first picx wouldn't be bad for you any your boify. lipsrsealed cheesy

Lynpetra,what's up with you these days? You are behaving funny. cheesy
Re: This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Atleast the first picx wouldn't be bad for you any your boify. lipsrsealed cheesy

Lynpetra,what's up with you these days? You are behaving funny. cheesy

I have been sober for days,its not easy embarassed embarassed embarassed

I cant help it.... embarassed
Re: This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by Danhumprey: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
lynpetra:

What's up,darling? Talk to me. Remember,problem half shared is half solved. embarassed
Re: This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: What's up,darling? Talk to me. Remember,problem half shared is half solved. embarassed

My bobo has placed a ban on my drinking habit.No more Vodka,spirits,Brandy!!ONLY wine he says embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by Danhumprey: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
lynpetra:

My bobo has placed a ban on my drinking habit.No more Vodka,spirits,Brandy!!ONLY wine he says embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sorry to hear that. I believe he has a reason for imposing the ban. Personally,I think such alchoholic and hot drinks,are not fit for women consumption,and if they chose to drink it,it should be with moderation. Are you depressed? embarassed
Re: This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
lynpetra:

I swear, staying sober isn;t easy....i've been clean for 24 hours now, and I feel like I can fall back any minute. But I resolved to take it a day at a time, just got my 24hrs-clean medal and I feel like a champ. smiley I guess I deserve a drink after work today, (wine). phew
Re: This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Sorry to hear that. I believe he has a reason for imposing the ban. Personally,I think such alchoholic and hot drinks,are not fit for women consumption,and if they chose to drink it,it should be with moderation. Are you depressed? embarassed
A little.But am gonna try and stick to his rules because its beginning to affect my health.
Re: This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by Danhumprey: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
lynpetra: A little.But am gonna try and stick to his rules because its beginning to affect my health.
Good. Stick to it. It may seem harsh,but that's because you are kinda addicted to those things. But in the long run,it's for your own good to quit them. You are a beautiful lady. Don't spoil your health with that.

How was your day? smiley
Re: This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by Exponental(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
I foresee yansh cancer here!
BTW, wat about d sound........
Re: This Magical Pair Of Underwear Can Filter Out Your Fart's Smell!!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Good. Stick to it. It may seem harsh,but that's because you are kinda addicted to those things. But in the long run,it's for your own good to quit them. You are a beautiful lady. Don't spoil your health with that.

How was your day? smiley
Good.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Of Saliva...! / Pls Help, My Father Wants Me To Marry Only From My Tribe / In-laws And Their Effects On Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.