Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,722 members, 7,889,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? (5034 Views)

Six Things Men Lie Mostly About / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / Why Do Men Lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by ladyolis(f): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
well every time i meet a Nigerian man where i live they lie their name , why is it like that and after i while if they know that you now know their real name they try to cover it up,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by kokoye(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2008
cos they dont want you. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by forbidden5(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2008
It is not because they dont want you but because they are unsure of what you would be at first.

When they now know you better, they can tell you their real name.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Gamine(f): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2008
Whats in a name anyways
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by ladyolis(f): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2008
they don't want me for what? its not about sexual but in general they do the very 1st time you meet them
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by dreeldee: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2008
Why do Nigerian man lie?

Are u trying to generalize or something because i don't get it with your English? or is it Nigerian men in Vancouver? and have you met all of them? you need to meet millions of other Nigerian men (including me), see if we all lied , then I would comment otherwise you've been meeting liars not Nigerian men
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Caradona(f): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2008
@Topic
I don't Think all Nigerian Men lie. tongue
It's like some ladies will say to Men, "You're my First, Please be Gentle with Me".
When she's been round the Block few times grin(I've done it, I must confess oo)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Sisikill: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2008
Why is the sky blue?
Why is water wet?
Why are roses red?
Why is the sun hot?
Why do Nigerian men lie?

It’s just the way of the world. undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by peekayo: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
Some or most men lie, reason being that when you tell a woman the truth she doubt your sincerity, but when you tell her a lie she tends to believe you, if you notice men that are sincere, do not have fiancee, but those that lice have a fleet of them
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by GoldFinch(m): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2008
This kind of topic are getting rampant. And frankly, they're boring the hella of me!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2008
Why the generalization?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by dreeldee: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2008
Gold*Finch:

This kind of topic are getting rampant. And frankly, they're boring the hella of me!

Exactly! thank you thank you smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

ibkaye:

Why the generalization?

Pls ask her again and Thank you thank you thank you smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by CARUSO(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2008
ladyolis:

well every time i meet a Nigerian man where i live they lie their name , why is it like that and after i while if they know that you now know their real name they try to cover it up,

How many Naija men wey u don meet?

Nigerian men would do anything to get closer to a girl if the need arises

it is a natural thing jare and not just naija men

(okunrin Nigeria ready la ti she anytin to ba fe lu obinrin ni jibiti obo! grin)
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by dreeldee: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2008
;d
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Sisikill: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2008
CARUSO:

(okunrin Nigeria ready la ti she anytin to ba fe lu obinrin ni jibiti obo! grin)

Tee Hee.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by StephenP(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2008
@topic, the average Nigerian has like 2-3 names. So you probably heard someone call him one name and some other call him another and that's why you think he is lying.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by rubi(f): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2008
Nigerian men lie because they do not want to be caught in any crime
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2008
Nigerian men lie because by nature, they are designed to avoid harm and punishment, even if individuals have to lie in order to do so, same as every other race of men and women
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by ladyolis(f): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2008
if you go back and re-read my post i did not generalize naybody, i said those i have met and where i live , so tell me how i genelized here
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2008
ladyolis:

if you go back and re-read my post i did not generalize naybody, i said those i have met and where i live , so tell me how i genelized here
The title of your thread 'Why Do Nigerian Men Lie'

Perhaps you should have written 'Why Some Nigerian Men I Have Met Lie' wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by hal089: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2008
Because you ladies like lies
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by ssRhino: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2008
same reason why ladies lies.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by martho(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2008
the whites are bigger liars----no hard feelings,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by jekkad: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2008
ladyolis:

wat kinda men do u meet?d agberos i guess,cos they r d only pple dat wont wanna say their real names,cos of its thick and terrible meaning
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by nana(f): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2008
jek_kad:

what kind of men do u meet?d agberos i guess,because they r d only people that wont want to say their real names,because of its thick and terrible meaning
Wham!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by richo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2008
because it is neccessary, most girls belive lies more than truth. foolish boys get caught but sensible lies makes a girls day
infact girls luv lies, imagine a girl singing like a pregnant frog, if i tell her she go vex, thats why i'll say i like her voice even if its disgusting wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by sistajay(f): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2008
It's the compulsive liars you have to stay clear of. Men/women will lie just to get want they want.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by WendyRao: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2008
KLJOPUIO
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2008
hal089:

Because you ladies like lies
I do not
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by CARUSO(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2008
@poster

why do nigerian women cheat? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by TS3: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2008
its not why do Nigerian man lie, but why do most Nigerian men lie,

Ans - because its a canker worm that has eaten deep into their souls, and it cannot be cured. cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Lie? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2008
@ poster

shut the f********kup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

databasing / (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? / A Guy Asked Me For A Relationship And I Accepted With One Condition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.