Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,500 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

Yabatech Zone - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Zone (3999 Views)

Yabatech 2011/2012 Part Time Admission / Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out / Yabatech Change Of Course Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech Zone by firstlady4(f): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2008
PC_whizzie

undecided Try your faith and see if it will work grin
But there is possibility that they may take you if only your are in upper credit. But if lower, you can still try your faith. grin
Re: Yabatech Zone by firstlady4(f): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2008
Yes they will if only your GP is high undecided
The form will be on sale may be next month. grin
I will post it in when the form is on sale.
Cheer wink
Re: Yabatech Zone by asabie(f): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2008
I FINISHED 4RM YABATECH TOO,BUT D SCH TIRE ME NO BE SMALL, IN THE AREA OF RESULT, AV NOT SEEN MY 3 SEMESTER RESULT
WHICH MADE 2 LOSE ONE NICE JOB LIKE THAT. THE MAN OWOSO :'DON TIRE ME. cry
Re: Yabatech Zone by firstlady4(f): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2008
asabie
Is it your HND you finished or your ND?
As for your result, what department are you? Because there are some department that has so much population that it takes time for their result to be out. I think you are in sure department shocked.
As for Owoso, I pray that he finish his tenure before I resume for my HND.
Re: Yabatech Zone by dbshaywhy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
hello pls when are dey doing their post ume exam.anyone should reply me via dis number 07061049999.thankssssssssssssssss.
Re: Yabatech Zone by shedrachwa(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2010
PLS I DO I UPLOAD PICTURE ON IN MY POST UME FORM
Re: Yabatech Zone by shedrachwa(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2010
HOW WIILL I UPLOAD MY PICTURE ON YABATECH POST UME SCREENING FORM
Re: Yabatech Zone by masterwhiz: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2010
Follow these steps. Go to yabatech website www.yabatech.edu.ng click on post utme, in the following page click on application, if you thats the first time your registering if not click on login, enter your login details at the top right hand corner of the page youill find four links, click on upload passport and upload your passport. dont have much time but you can emial me on sixthemasterwhiz@yahoo.com for mor
Re: Yabatech Zone by mrokon: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2010
[/quote]YABATECH PROBLEMS grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
THE WORST PROBLEMATIC SCHOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN,
RUBBISH, grin grin grin grin[quote]
Re: Yabatech Zone by Xopoh: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
Naija Cowry, a fintech Company is looking for student ambassadors in Yaba college of technology (YABATECH) .
The Role:
As a student ambassador, you will be responsible for the following:
1. Introducing and signing up new target users in your campus
2. Organize program sessions and represent the company on related events on campus
3. Liaise with students and student groups who can help facilitate an end to end outreach.
4. Receive feedback from target users and send them to the back office.
5. Receive and work in accordance on other instructions outside your scope of work sent from the back office.
The requirement for this job:
1. You are well-connected with a variety of influential groups and individuals on campus
2. You have a good reputation on campus
3. You have a charismatic and outgoing personality.
4. You have a comprehensive understanding of your university, including behind-the-scenes activities and hot spots on & around campus
5. You are responsible and self-motivated, with good time management skill.
6. You have a creative mind with an entrepreneurial spirit and a ‘can do’ attitude.
7. You are available to flexible work part-time, including evenings and weekends
What you stand to gain:
1. A paid position(monthly stipend)
2. A chance to develop employability skills
3. Leadership opportunities
4. An opportunity to build your public relation and customer service skills.
5. A fun time all the way.
6. A letter of recommendation will be made available upon request.

Method of Application:
INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO TYPE A SHORT TEXT IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:
1. Your full name
2. Your school
3. Your level
4. Your course
5. Your related experience. If none, state what your capabilities are.
6. Why do you want to be a student ambassador for a Naija Cowry.

Kindly forward your answers via WhatsApp to https:///D5DJ9lk82vMIzyVsbjIhqy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Approach To Creating A Reading Timetable / 7 Facial Skin Diseases And Flaws that makes you face ugly / Uniabuja 2011/2012 Post-ume Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.