Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,712 members, 7,914,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? (971 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
There was a thread yesterday that says guys should say what silly things they've done to please thier women. Most guys in the thread told how they did dubious things just to gather money to spend on thier women either directly or indirectly. A guy stated how he sold off his mother's empty grate of beer just to buy his girlfriend recharge card. Another said he stole his father's phone for her. Another also said he stole and sold his friend's laptop just to buy her blackberry and so many other silly deeds. grin Now, this goes to show the extreme at which guys can go just to gather money to please thier women. These girls may not know about all these but since we guys have come out to confess, isn't it proper for girls especially Nigerian girls to begin to ask thier boyfriends WHERE and HOW he got the money he wants to on her especially those unemployed guys? I hope it will bring sanity in the society only if girls begin to refuse enjoying what they know little or nothing about the source.

What's your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by sexymoma(f): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
If he has a job, why would i ask where he got his money from...
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
sexymoma: If he has a job, why would i ask where he got his money from...

Yea and i stated in the page 'especially those unemployed guys'. Even then, under-employed and gainfully-employed dudes can still apply dubious means to gather more money to entice thier women. If u doubt me, ask politicians why they still steal public fund after earning well already.
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Sleekydee(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
IF D BROS NO GET JOB, MK SHE ASK OOOO, COS NA BABA IJEBU OR NAIRABET TINS B DT.....**just passing**
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sleekydee: IF D BROS NO GET JOB, MK SHE ASK OOOO, COS NA BABA IJEBU OR NAIRABET TINS B DT.....**just passing**

Exactly the point am trying to make. But i doubt if Nigerian girls can dare ask that. All they want is 'bring that fuccken money here while i go shoppings sharpenly'.
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by iropelebe(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
I dated these two girls at the same time while in school,one would always ask where I got money from anytime I give her money while the other never asked,she didn't care if I stole it,all she waas interested in ws the money to her.
Some girls feel it is ok to know where guy gets finance from just to be sure she is not rolling with a criminal while some are just too money conscious that they don't care even if you use their mom for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Jovanna(f): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Yes! Provided he's not working. . .
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
ReineViolette: I don't think it would make any difference, after all He could lie... smiley

Is better for him to lie than u as a girl eating money u know no little abt the source. If he lies, that is left for him. You've done ur own!
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
iropelebe: I dated these two girls at the same time while in school,one would always ask where I got money from anytime I give her money while the other never asked,she didn't care if I stole it,all she waas interested in ws the money to her.
Some girls feel it is ok to know where guy gets finance from just to be sure she is not rolling with a criminal while some are just too money conscious that they don't care even if you use their mom for
rituals.

That one asking you, that was a good girl with discipline and respect and good family upbringing.
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jovanna: Yes! Provided he's not working. . .
^^^
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by xynerise: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
Not when she needs the money to pay her rent grin
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Jovanna(f): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
^^^
sis I.D u quoted me hope i avn't say anytin wrong o?
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Jovanna: sis I.D u quoted me hope i avn't say anytin wrong o?
No o! Sweerie,u on point. smiley
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Jovanna(f): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No o! Sweerie,u on point. smiley
tanx boss!
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2013
People who work also do dubious things to get extra cash to spend, so why exempt them?
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Dygeasy(m): 1:00am On Nov 02, 2013
Mine Actually Does. And When I'm Dead Broke For Real And I'm Worried, She Reminds Me I Don't Work So Its Not My Fault I'm Broke. smiley
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2013
xynerise: Not when she needs the money to pay her rent grin

Lol. Rent can always wait first after all, who was paying her before?
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 02, 2013
sunnydayasaba: People who work also do dubious things to get extra cash to spend, so why exempt them?

Ofcos, i didnt exempt them. I stated boldly that employed dudes also do dubious things just to gather extra cash to spend on thier women. We know them!
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 02, 2013
Dygeasy: Mine Actually Does. And When I'm Dead Broke For Real And I'm Worried, She Reminds Me I Don't Work So Its Not My Fault I'm Broke.
smiley

Good girl you there!
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2013
9ja babes didn't have time for that!!! I truss them. undecided
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2013
Strauskhan1: 9ja babes didn't have time for that!!! I truss them. undecided

Exactly my thought! grin
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by pato405(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2013
9ja babes don't give a damn about where you got the money from. All they want is the money. As a matter of fact, some of them who suspect or have a hint that you must have done something mischievous to get the money will bluntly tell you not to mention their names when you are caught. They will deny you regardless of your sacrifice to please their insatiable quest for money and material things...and off they jump to their next victim. Imagine an undergraduate giving his girlfriend 50k-100k to satisfy her greedy demands, and the girl gladly accepts it without questioning the source! one thing that baffles me is that they don't know where to draw the line. For example, In a couple of weeks time, the same greedy girl who has just been given 100k will demand for more (they are Oliver Twists' of this generation) with the hopes of surely getting it off the poor boy. So much pressure on the guys grin. Some even go as far as threatening you that they will give in to advances of other men (sugar daddies) if you cant satisfy their demands. Others will stop picking your calls grin. Greed, greed and greed all the way for 9ja babes.

just imagine these threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/1500819/right-time-ask-boyfriend-rent

https://www.nairaland.com/1501254/girl-friend-3yrs-left-me
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by TrishaP(f): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2013
@pato, Mind you.. not all naija babes.
U have to be a little more specific.
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by pato405(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2013
TrishaP: @pato, Mind you.. not all naija babes.
U have to be a little more specific.

I don't usually like making sweeping statements, but on this particular issues..I will throw all caution regarding making "hasty generalisations" into the wind. ALL 9ja babes are implicated here o! They are almost all the same..perhaps because of some 'cultural schools of thought' which shapes beliefs that the man must be a provider in every relationship. The only set of 9ja babes that could have been singled out are the more mature (35 and above) who belong to the working class and are to some extent, helping out their unemployed partners undecided. BTW, they often rub it in to the exasperation of the man. They make silly statements to publicize their little contributions e.g

"after all I've done for him"

"after all we've been through"

" I bought this and that for him and payed the bills"

These statements only destroy and wears off the man's confidence and affection for the lady. You don't need to over emphasise it at every availing opportunity. When the man gets sick of such comments, the relationship only heads for the gallows and then..divorce often occurs because no man wants his limitations always rubbed with impunity on his face. 9ja babes abeg make una dey encourage una young men. You guys are becoming globally notorious for this!
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by TrishaP(f): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2013
pato405:

I don't usually like making sweeping statements, but on this particular issues..I will throw all caution regarding making "hasty generalisations" into the wind. ALL 9ja babes are implicated here o! They are almost all the same..perhaps because of some 'cultural schools of thought' which shapes beliefs that the man must be a provider in every relationship. The only set of 9ja babes that could have been singled out are the more mature (35 and above) who belong to the working class and are to some extent, helping out their unemployed partners undecided. BTW, they often rub it in to the exasperation of the man. They make silly statements to publicize their little contributions e.g

"after all I've done for him"

"after all we've been through"

" I bought this and that for him and payed the bills"

These statements only destroy and wears off the man's confidence and affection for the lady. You don't need to over emphasise it at every availing opportunity. When the man gets sick of such comments, the relationship only heads for the gallows and then..divorce often occurs because no man wants his limitations always rubbed with impunity on his face. 9ja babes abeg make una dey encourage una young men. You guys are becoming globally notorious for this!

Hm!
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Op, are you living in this country or what?

Naija girl ask you the source of your money before she takes it?.. Smh
Re: Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? by lorialuv(f): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
mehn peeps calm down yo, am a full nija babe to the bone, most nija babes don give a f*** where moola is rolling in from, especially now different kinda hair is in vogue... #MyOpinion

(1) (Reply)

7 Key Points to note when in a relationship / Is This A Justified Punishment / Age Is Nothing But A Number.how True Is This Cliché In Dating Or Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.