Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,556 members, 7,961,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (105779 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ormorlehwah: It was Emmanuel..... Ghen ghen ghen ghen.....
long time no see. Its been long i saw you last on this thread. Hope no problem.
Lets wait and see who the intruder was.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Clemzy16(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
D9ty7: @clemzy-
@hebenz-
@buoye-
I don't think Nike is jealous. But Jummy is the jealous one. Even tho Nike often show her jealous character but to be candid will you laugh it out if your gf kiss a guy in your presence.
Anyways i know Clemzy is a player so no shaking. And as for hebenz & buoye i dnt knw if you guys are also players.
Taar, i tink segun is d player here becoz if he loved nike from do onset he won't consider jummy.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Ormorlehwah(f): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
D9ty7:
long time no see. Its been long i saw you last on this thread. Hope no problem.
Lets wait and see who the intruder was.
Hmmm.... Am always busy cox of the nature of my job. Bt still following..........
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Abbey2580: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Thumbs up 4 u D9ty7... 9c job!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
D9ty7: --continuation-- DEDICATED TO BUOYE & LOGODWHIZ¤¤.
"Time? Why can't you give me a reply now?" Segun asked.
"I need to think of every possible thing that might take place. Both the positive and negative factor." she explained.
"So like how many days should i give you?" he asked.
"Till the end of this week." she said.
"That too much o." he complained.
"Segun try and be patient. Patience is needed in a relationship." she adviced.
"Okay." he replied.
He ended the call and sat down to think of the last few hours of the day.
"Jummy is trying to impress, so that i can reconsider her. Mummy is making plans with the girl which i pray won't be successful. This Nike of a girl, i hope she won't be a dictator. Because she seems to enjoy preaching." he thought as he replayed those events in his mind.
He laid down to sleep but his sleep was interrupted by a knock on the door. He told the person to come in.
It was no other person than Jummy. "What is she looking for now?" Segun thought.
Jummy walked into the room and sat on Segun's reading table. Segun sat up on the bed and faced her.
He gave her a say what you want to say and get out look.
"Segun, i came to talk to you." she said.
"I know." he thought.
"Hope no problem?" he asked.
"There is." she said as she stood up and walked to the bed where Segun was sitting. It was then Segun was able to access her. She was dressed in a short and revealling nightie, the one which stopped at mid-tigh.
"Segun, i love you." she said holding his hands.
Segun had never been in a situation like this before. He was sweating like a xmas goat.
Jummy climbed the bed and sat down with him. One way or the other, Jummy lips found its way to his. Which he couldn't resist. They began kissing hungrily and the rest was history.
THIRTY MINUTES LATER.
Jummy readjusted her nightie and face Segun.
"Promise me you won't break my heart." she said.
"Break you heart ke? I'm not in love with you." he thought.
"I promise." he replied.
"You are the second person to have S3x with me. I don't want to see you with other girls because i have sealed this relationship." she said caressing him.
"Seal ke? Did mummy tell her to do this?" he thought.
She left him wondering. Just then his phone beeped, it was a message from Olanike.

END OF CHAPTER 2
Thanks for the dedication... Great piece...
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
buoye1: In the part1,I wanted Nike for shegun but as the story thicks on...".Jummy on ma mind".....#team jummy#......
#teamjummy all the way..
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by buoye1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
D9ty7: @clemzy-
@hebenz-
@buoye-
Anyways i know CLEMZY is a player so no shaking. And as for hebenz & buoye i dnt knw if you guys are also players.
Me na Loverboy o...Playa ke?Do I luk lik Ronaldo r u a learner.....#Team Jummy Vs Team Nike.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by benibank(f): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
Started this story ds evening nd I'm thru already. Nice story but u nid to pay more attention to details. For instance, did Segun use protection?

More ink to ur pen cool
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dchiefpriest(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
****appears on d tread very excited,luks around***er hem clemzy16 shey i told u how dis story will turn out,u don dey see am ba? Ohoo i love dis jummy of a girl, dat olanike sef !i don dey consider her 4 sacrifise, her own don dey too much sef mtcheeeeem BTW op u ar d best keep it up more ink to ur typn machine.### team jummmy rocksss### oh shit my fone don fall inside fowl blood. gringringringrin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dchiefpriest: ****oh shit my fone don fall inside fowl blood. gringringringrin
fowl blood? Don't tell me say u dey use am sacrifice.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
benibank: Started this story ds evening nd I'm thru already. Nice story but u nid to pay more attention to details. For instance, did Segun use protection?

More ink to ur pen cool
Very soon u will know if Segun used protection.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Larger percentage of the readers of this story ar team Jummy. Even me the writer is Team Nike. But let the battle continue, team Jummy vs team Nike.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
I know it's Emmanuel.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Kusibe77(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
#Team Nike, her emotion is stronger i think. . .
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Solvik(f): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
#team Nikky all d way
Upload moreeeee (screaming)
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Abbey2580: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Here is it D9ty7

www.nairaland.com/1537561/game

Thanks so much
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Dchiefpriest: ****appears on d tread very excited,luks around***er hem clemzy16 shey i told u how dis story will turn out,u don dey see am ba? Ohoo i love dis jummy of a girl, dat olanike sef !i don dey consider her 4 sacrifise, her own don dey too much sef mtcheeeeem BTW op u ar d best keep it up more ink to ur typn machine.### team jummmy rocksss### oh shit my fone don fall inside fowl blood. gringringringrin
abeg free Nike o...
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
D9ty7 weldone.. Nice j0b..
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Yemlizzy(f): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
Started reading your write-up this evening and i must confess you are good! Well done and more ink to your pen,following.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
--continuation--
Segun turned to look at the intruder and discovered it was Emmanuel. He attacked him and threw him to the ground but he backed off immediately he saw the security men coming towards them. He settled things with them and was allowed to go. He went in search of Nike but couldn't find her and he didn't know where her class was located. He tried her number but the preset network operator told him her phone was switched up.
Segun gave up and went to join his other teammates in the dressing room.
The students of brights college left steadfast thirty minutes later. Segun sat close to the window and looking at the volleyball court he could see Nike staring at their bus. He waved but got no response.
They got back to their school around 2pm and were given a warm reception, the principal commended them and told them to work harder in their subsequent matches. The ss3c students got back to their class and the guys began arguing about the match they played. Segun sat down and was thinking about Nike.
"Segun, what's wrong?" Jummy asked with concern written on her face.
"Nothing." he replied.
"Are you thinking about the match?" she asked.
"Am not thinking about anything." he replied coldly.
Jummy was suprised at his sudden outburst, but she didn't retreat.
"Segun, you know you can tell me what is wrong." Jummy said playing with his fingers.
"I have no problem to share with you. I just want to be alone." he said angrily.
"Have you forgotten that i am your girlfriend?" she asked.
Segun stood up and left the class for the staff room.
He got to the staff room and met the absence of uncle steve, he waited for five minutes with the hope that he will return before the time elapse but he didn't. Segun left the staff room and walked back to his class. He got back to the class and saw Jummy still seated on his seat. He walked up to her and said.
"Jummy, please i have somethings to do."
"Do it now." Jummy said shifting for him.
"start going back to your seat." he commanded in a low tone.
She stood up hissed and picked up his phone with the aim of sending files from there to hers. She got back to her seat and opened his media, where she saw numerous pictures of Nike with lovely names and also love messages in the message inbox. She copied Nike's number and went back to return his phone.

--to be continued--
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by buoye1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
#Team jummy ke...I don PORT eh eh..I don PORT oh oh........#Team Nike jawe...Jummy na useless gf....I'm avin a strong crush on Nikegrin abeg no tel segun o!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
nawa 4 dz jummy sef.. Shes 2 desperate
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by hebenz(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
Am rooting 4 nike joor, seems dis jummy is so desperate...#team#NIKE all d way
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
J0nyb0y: nawa 4 dz jummy sef.. Shes 2 desperate
she's not desperate.. Its just the way segun is treating her...
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dchiefpriest(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
oh my jummy why is segun treatin u lyk dis na Oya dnt worry ,take dis love portion,put am 4 segun food nd he will b urs foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahahhahahaahahhahaahahhahahahahahahaehehehehehehehhehehhiiihihiihihihihiihohohohoohooh nd u nike take ur tym before i lose my temperooooo
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Tuniks2: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Priest I need love portion, I need to use it for some girls in my street
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by jhidey08(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
Gbam.... Nike is in trouble
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dchiefpriest(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Tuniks2: Priest I need love portion, I need to use it for some girls in my street
jx ask d op nd he direct to were we go meet.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by benibank(f): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jummy's nt playing her cards right at all. I hope ds girls no go kill Segun
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Uthman51(m): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2013
Ghost mode¶¶¶¶¶¶™ ahbi u dey see me?? grin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by buoye1(m): 12:31am On Dec 01, 2013
hebenz: Am rooting 4 nike joor, seems dis jummy is so desperate...#team#NIKE all d way
I Shee u aboki na
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Dchiefpriest(m): 5:14am On Dec 01, 2013
Uthman51: Ghost mode¶¶¶¶¶¶™ ahbi u dey see me?? grin
dem no dey see u but me dey seee u,nd i go make dem see u now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Chronicles Of Tracy / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.