Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,419 members, 7,926,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (105467 Views)

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Tuniks2: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oh man c'mon update this thing... This is one of the few reasons I come online
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by kallat: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]I've been shadowing this piece for the past two days and decided to break my silence this evening, I must say your work is goood..... I'm a new nairalander so I pay my respect and throwa #salute to all the chiefs out there!!! D9TV keep it up!!cool
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Almuhsin(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Updates pls o. 10:01pm. I don't think there will be any updates today. undecided
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by carexy(f): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
nice work ! *following*
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by tommynico(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
**i dey ur back**
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
It seems the chairman is busy today .. If he will try to update if he could still make it, if not.. He is deeply sorry..
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by stefikal(f): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
LogoDWhiz: It seems the chairman is busy today .. If he will try to update if he could still make it, if not.. He is deeply sorry..

logoDwhiz...i sight u oooooo.
C as u dey perform ur duty wella
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
stefikal:

logoDwhiz...i sight u oooooo.
C as u dey perform ur duty wella
Lol...
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Stephor20(m): 2:00am On Dec 04, 2013
Have been quiet ever since I started dis story over three hours ago...I lyk it..I enjoyed d humor,anger,fyts,war nd d gladiator beating frm papa shegz...kip it up bro nd ignore bad comments!...I just joined dis thread tho..waiting patiently for ir next update...nycnyt!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Nice one bro ..started this thread around 12;30am and here i am...
i truly enjoyed it
nd i realy have too tell you this
Your Good!!!
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by chinedumo(m): 6:21am On Dec 04, 2013
How is an undergraduate a teenager?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Jorian1(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2013
Op, nofin me go talk but to say in drake voice. U don kill me. Oboy u too tight. Ve been following dis thread silently since on saturday n laughing like mad. I love the suspence but it shouldnot turn out to be a dream oo like one that I read and at the end it was a long dream. Thank broo, keep it up, and God will give you more knowledge ok. Pls don't starf me, am waiting for more.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by funlover1(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2013
Oga...abeg update nah....we go dey beg u again ni?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by jhidey08(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2013
chinedumo: How is an undergraduate a teenager?
and who is an undergraduate in dis whole story? Tell us. Moreso, a teenager is sum1 btw d age of 13-19, and pple gain admission at d age of 16 nowadays

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by amak12: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
that nice story i love it but pls updata pls
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Within the space of 24hrs, i have typed like five times only for me to submit and loose evriting all in the name of network.
To be candid, i am fed up with the whole network ish. But to satisfy you guys, i'll kip on trying.
#Typing my second update within one hour#
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
amak12: that nice story i love it but pls updata pls
the network has been giving me trouble but i won't give up.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Guys am sorry i have been unable to reply your comments, its not my fault. Let me start typing now it seems the network is balanced nw.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
--continuation--
"Baby please am sorry." Jummy apologised.
Segun ignored her and concentrated on playing games on his phone.
"I don't mean to put you into trouble with your parents." she said.
"So?" Segun asked as he advance towards her.
She stood her ground and fidgeted as she closed her eyes expecting another slap. Segun stopped in his tracks and turned back to his bed.
She quickly held him on his arms which was where he got a cut resulting from the beatings. He whinced in pain.
"Ow! Sorry." she said then excused herself as she went out. She re-emerged a few minutes later with a bowl filled with hot steaming water and a small towel to massage his wounds.
She gently massaged them so as not to cause him pains. Then she applied a pain killing ointment on the wounds.
There was a knock on the door, the door gently opened and Mrs Akinola walked in.
She smiled immediately she saw the care Jummy was giving to Segun.
"What a great couple they'll make." she thought.
"I can see she is taking good care of you." she said.
Segun kept mute and looked on as the drama unfolds.
"I came here to talk to you." she said referring to Segun.
Jummy packed her things(the towel and the bowl) and made to leave the room.
"I think i should excuse you." she said.
"Wait! You are also involved." Mrs Akinola said smilling.
"Segun, you know i am you mother. Tell me the reason why you behave that bad to Jumoke at the party." His mother requested.
"I reacted out of anger." he said.
"Are you telling me you got angry just because a drink got spilled on you?" his mother asked.
Segun kept quiet and looked at his fingers like he had never seen them before.
"I know you hate this girl." his mother said stressing each word.
Segun quickly looked up like he wanted to object the last sentence but no words came out from him.
"Now tell me who do you love between Jumoke and Nike? I want nothing but the truth" his mother asked.
"Mum i don't seem to get your question." Segun replied.
"You heard me right." she replied.
"I am short of words." he replied.
"So, you mean you don't love anyone of them?" she asked and stood up. She left his room before he could reply.
Jummy sat down transfixed.
"Segun, you mean you don't love me?" she asked.
"I couldn't remember when i said such." he replied.
"Segun, upon how i showed so much love to you, you have the guts to tell me you don't love me." she said raising.
"Don't dare raise your voice at me." Segun said as she kept quiet.
"Segun i love you. Please don't let me be at loss. I promise you anything." she said going on her knees.
Segun motioned her to stand up.
She stood up and walked towards him. They embraced and began kissing passionately. One way or the other they manouvered their way to the bed and succeeded in having hot rounds of s£x.
She laid down putting her head on his laps, he was caressing her hair.
"Segun. Promise me you won't break my heart." she said.
Segun stopped and stared at her for some seconds.
"Jummy, i don't deal with desperate people like you. Do you think i will love you if you allow me to have sex with you? Hell no, what i feel for you is lust. I can never date a cheap girl like you." he poured out.
Jummy looked at him with a teary eyes.
"Jummy am very sorry. We live under the same roof and we ought to behave like brother and sister and not like lovers. And you know i have my heart with Nike." he explained.
"Okay." Jummy said and left his room carrying the bowl and the towel.

--to be continued--
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
chinedumo: How is an undergraduate a teenager?
i'm an undergraduate,also a teenager...
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by KingzPen(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Jummy come to Me...
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by walewunmi(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
ksolo2: oga sir nawetn thnz on point o 4 d nxt update. Nd hey i got nokia 3310 dat snapz. Dz ws a shot of d wrld fastest man

Wow if I hear nokia 3310,tchew I look on in my 4d glasses
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by walewunmi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]*in pastor's voice*Dis jummy n segun sef,ow kan dey b immoralising d house of Mr.Akinola ahan no respect 4d ause at al hmmmn **BaBa segun abeg dey watch ur son oh d buy don dey lyk bleeping tins lyk #uduak# no offence mr.Rock555 grin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by christejames(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Queen xstar: Had my tertiary education in the east. Did my psychiatric training in Enugu. I suppose that the headquarters of okpa.
ofcos Enugu remains the home of okpa... Popularly calld okpa dioku in UNN. Dats ok!! grin
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by Almuhsin(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ehm... I think some lines are missing here because you jumped to the part Segun replied to his mum >>>
["Mum i don't seem to get your question."
Segun replied.
"You me right." she replied.
"So, you mean you don't love anyone of them?"
she asked and stood up. She left his room
before heard he could reply.] You didn't mention if his mum was at the door with Jummy and you didn't write the questions his mum asked him. My observations :-)

2 Likes

Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by heywhykum(f): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lol.. Jummy don enter am.. Na her sabi.. Still following bros..
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by stefikal(f): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Almuhsin: Ehm... I think some lines are missing here because you jumped to the part Segun replied to his mum >>>
Segun replied.
before heard he could reply.] You didn't mention if his mum was at the door with Jummy and you didn't write the questions his mum asked him. My observations :-)

seconded

@D9ty7: I actually thought I missed a previous chapter only to discover I didn't...plzzz crosscheck
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by shegzi(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author One way or the other they manouvered their way to the bed and succeeded in having hot rounds of s£x.
She laid down putting her head on his laps, he was caressing her hair.
"Segun. Promise me you won't break my heart." she said.
Segun stopped and stared at her for some seconds.
"Jummy, i don't deal with desperate people like you. Do you think i will love you if you allow me to have sex with you? Hell no, what i feel for you is lust. I can never date a cheap girl like you." he poured out.
Jummy looked at him with a teary eyes. [/quote] i think there is contradiction there how can they have rounds of sex in the house where the dad and mom are present at home.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by shegzi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
KingzPen: Jummy come to Me...
come to papa ba?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by KingzPen(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Your right... Loooool...
shegzi: come to papa ba?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=shegzi][/quote]
I thought it was simplified in the first part that Segun and his brother's room was located upstairs while there parent's room was located at the extreme end downstairs.
Re: TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 by D9ty7(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Almuhsin: Ehm... I think some lines are missing here because you jumped to the part Segun replied to his mum >>>
Segun replied.
Thanks for calling my attention to it. I actually thought i had updated that part but when i checked it i remembered it was one of those updates that was wiped off my screen by the network.
Anyways the last update has been modified and what you missed or looking for has been added.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book) / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Chronicles Of Tracy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.