Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,327 members, 7,888,044 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies (2128 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by jekkad: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2008
Siena:

How long has she been living in those undies?
Weeks?  undecided

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2008
jek_kad:

@topic

i shouldnt he wash it? he berra if not no action in that house again angry angry angry angry angry
I can't wash my wife's undies under compulsion. Having said that, I have washed my wife's undies countless times. If I can eat her kitten, why can't I wash her undies. Don't I use my hands to remove those undies and touch whatever it's covering?

Abeg our hypocrisy too much.
Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by jekkad: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2008
Ceeno E vu:

I can't wash my wife's undies under compulsion. Having said that, I have washed my wife's undies countless times[b]. If I can eat her kitten, why can't I wash her undies. Don't I use my hands to remove those undies and touch whatever it's covering? [/b]

Abeg our hypocrisy too much.

God bless u my brother,may u live long
Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hell no
Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by chamotex(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2008
I can wash my wife's undies but not my girlfriend's, NO grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by erico2k2(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2008
Siena:

How long has she been living in those undies?
Weeks?  undecided
hey brov, sorry I missed ur calls, I have been in Ireland,I still could not get them brackets, due to dealer in Germany dont wanna post, will call you in the morning to have a chat, good nite.
Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by chukxy44(m): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2008
too bad some guys can't do such a minor tin for there so much loved and admired chicks. Frankly speaking am yet to see a tin I can't do for my Woman. because she is My Angel and my life.
Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by iykedee: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2008
As my man kaha sang "as long as e no get otutu"
Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by tpia: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2008
If you like washing your girlfriend's undies, must you make a thread about it? The undies na diamond?

If you don't like, wont the undies (hopefully) still get washed in any case?

And what are washing machines for?

In any case, please stop pretending washing undies is a sign of love. All it shows is that you like washing underwear/undies, thats all. Nothing more than that, imo.

Geez, what is it with some naija guys and washing their girlfriend/spouse's underwear?
Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by folly69(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2008
Really wats de big deal washing ur girl/wife's undies,if u can go down on her and give her the lick o her life?SO WAT A Bleep IS THE BIG WASHING THE GADEM UNDIES HUH?well it will b a big deal u do it wihout ur senses i.e u ar being jazzed up.gerrit? wink
Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by missWande(f): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2008
the guys can answer that, but i dont think i will allow my hobby to that
Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by albridge(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2008
yes if i was her husband/houseboy grin
Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by k1banty(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2008
@post

NO
Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2010
Siena:

How long has she been living in those panties?
Weeks? undecided
LMAO ask him ooo. Some people talk before they think
Re: Would You Wash Ur Wife Or Girl Friend's Undies by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Gamine:
This is what Nairaland has finally degraded to embarassed

Gosh ive been here for too long

This comment was made far back as 2008.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Still Singles Out There? / How Cheating Destroys Lives / 5 Ways To Know A Girl Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.