Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:14 AM

Does This Mean Some Nigerian Women Have Control Over Their Husbands? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does This Mean Some Nigerian Women Have Control Over Their Husbands? (1002 Views)

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Mean Some Nigerian Women Have Control Over Their Husbands? by folahann(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2008
Wife Bars Okada man From Biz, Says He Cannot Perform

In her desire to get the best of her husband, a middle-aged woman, has banned her husband from operating as a commercial motorcycle rider (Okada).

The woman, Mrs. Cicilia Akpan, was said not to be happy with the state of health of her Okada-riding husband, Sampson, who she accused of starving her of sex.

The Okada rider, it was learnt, often complain of being too tired at the end of the day and fails to perform his sexual obligation to his wife.

The husband, who spoke with P.M.News at the Ejigbo Magistrate’s Court, confirmed that he stopped riding Okada because his wife ordered him to do so.

“It is true that my wife stopped me from riding Okada because of my sexual inactivity at the close of business everyday,” he stated.

Sampson said since he obeyed his wife’s order, he has being jobless and seriously needs a job. He told P.M.News further that his woes started when he began the Okada business 18 years ago. “I was having serious sexual problem which made it impossible for me to have sex with my wife. This has been the source of the problem in my family,” he revealed.

Asked what he has achieved since he started the Okada business, he said: “ Nothing. It is from one problem to the other. No savings, no investment.”

He disclosed that his problem was compounded when he had an accident with the Okada and the little money he saved was spent in settling his hospital bill.

Sampson revealed further that he depended on his wife for feeding because he has no job.
Re: Does This Mean Some Nigerian Women Have Control Over Their Husbands? by Mustay(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2008
It's high time he got a job
Re: Does This Mean Some Nigerian Women Have Control Over Their Husbands? by folahann(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
No worry, no problem

so far his wife is able to provide him with money and food

now that he can satisfy her with what she wants
Re: Does This Mean Some Nigerian Women Have Control Over Their Husbands? by Mustay(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2008
But seriously, if he had a job - the situation woulda been vice-versa cheesy
Re: Does This Mean Some Nigerian Women Have Control Over Their Husbands? by lucabrasi(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2008
most nigerians do not bother about checking the health side effects of some jobs,execive heat round the genital area for a long time can cause weak erection and long term might cause impotence(though not sure if thats what the man meant)
Re: Does This Mean Some Nigerian Women Have Control Over Their Husbands? by tpia: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2008
seems weird but if the guy is okay with staying home to service the wife full time, then kudos.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About You Name? / Bone-faced Liar / Girl Of 10yrs Gives Birth In Spain,wow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.