Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,168 members, 7,943,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Transocean Test Format Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transocean Test Format Here (1866 Views)

Transocean Test :what To Expect? / Transocean Recruiting! / Transocean Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transocean Test Format Here by uniportguy: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2008
HELLO

I WROTE THE TRANS OCEAN OIL TEST LAST YEAR.THE VENUE WAS NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL,VICTORIA ISLAND.ACTUALLY,IT

WAS WAEC THAT SET THE QUESTIONS.IT WAS PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,COMPUTER FLOW CHARTS,MECHANICAL AND

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING QUESTIONS.PLEASE FOLLOW THIS:

PHYSICS - (METRE BRIDGE,POTENTIOMETER,TRANSFORMERS,AC & DC CURRENTS,GALVANOMETERS ETC)

CHEMISTRY- ( REDOX REACTIONS,BALANCING EQUATIONS ETC)

WELL YOU WILL BE GIVEN ENGLISH AND MATHS,BUT RELAX IS NOT HARD.I PASSED THE TEST AND I DID THEIR INTERVIEW.PLS.FOR THOSE THAT CHOSE RIG ENGINEER TRAINEE,IT IS ONLY 4 POSITIONS AND SUPERVISOR IS ABOUT 11-20 POSITIONS.SO BE PREPARED.

WISH U ALL THE BEST
Re: Transocean Test Format Here by Afrogem: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2008
YOU ARE THE BOMB----------------- THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU.WE WILL SURELY READ AND DO OUR BEST.

THUMBS UP!
Re: Transocean Test Format Here by mikolysis(m): 10:05am On Jul 11, 2008
Hi Uniportguy,
please what is the package like? Is it measurable to Oil and gas standard?
Re: Transocean Test Format Here by OnuohaE(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2008
Pls, I want 2 Know if Gate Crashing is Possible in this test.Cos i applied but was not invited. same last year. I'ii appreciate if the venue and time is sent 2 me, crashing is allowed.
Re: Transocean Test Format Here by osikhueme(f): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2008
thanks peeps for all your contribution
Re: Transocean Test Format Here by soluby(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2011
Thanks a million times for the info
keep up the good work

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Technology Needs Fresh Graduates! / Todays Job Vacancies / Cisa Video Tutorial And Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.