Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,786 members, 7,952,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty (558 Views)

Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty / Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty / Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by Tundetiler2011(m): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by Tundetiler2011(
Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Type Such As :- Granite,Mosaic,Marbles,Ceramic,etcFor More Info Call/E-mail Tunde On:- 08035095668,08177495968

Re: Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by ganny1: 4:05am On Nov 03, 2013
People shud beware of dis tiler, i wouldn't say more dan dat
Re: Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by Tundetiler2011(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2013
sir,I taught u re a responsible man,u re a green snake under the green grass,after I did your project without seeing u,and u came back from so called country u went to,and u called me to come after u delay my balance for more than 2month,u have the Gutt to still tarnished my image here,God will tarnished and expose u and your hidding work
Re: Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by ganny1: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2013
U are a bastard. U spoiled al my 1.6m tiles, am not d only one complained about u on nairaland. U did dis to many people on dis forum, u ve no knowledge about tiling. U are just a bricklayer. I wil arrest u, u asconded wit my money after knowin u cannot do d job. U are on nairaland to eat people's sweat, am d number 3 u did dis to.
Re: Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by Tundetiler2011(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
You disrespected urself so much,I worked very hard for u,and u kept my money(balance),post those pics of those work I did for u and let all the Nairaland see to judge,this how u lied to other workers at the site,nobody believe u cos of your dubious attitude
Re: Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by Tundetiler2011(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
You disrespected urself so much,I worked very hard for u,and u kept my money(balance),post those pics of those work I did for u and let all the Nairaland see to judge,this how u lied to other workers at the site,nobody believe u cos of your dubious attitude,You this useless element of none commercial value
Re: Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by ganny1: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
U are notin but a bricklayer, stop deceivin people by presentin urself as a tiler
Re: Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by Tundetiler2011(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
If u re sure what's u re saying Post all the picture of the work I did for you and let the Nairaland see to judge...
Re: Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by ganny1: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
A word is enuf for a wise
Re: Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by Tundetiler2011(m): 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hey man u of all people called urself wise,u re an animal ,u re a fool,sitting down there tarnished someone image

(1) (Reply)

2 Plots Of Land At Odudu,akure / House 4 Sale At Alakia Airport Area Ibadan. / Terrace House For Sale @ Magodo Phase 1 & 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.