Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,679 members, 7,878,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:45 AM

I need financial help concerning my education. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I need financial help concerning my education. (9685 Views)

Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education / Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education / Only For Students Who Need Financial Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by drealdoc89(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Fathai: hmmm.....God is so wonderful........i av been in nairaland for almost 5 years now......but...this is d best thread..i av ever read.... God liveth.......................is nt by spending hours in church or mosque........that rilli determine.....a good staTe of mind...........God will surely bless those of u that av help him.............and ...dami....please countinue with ur good will......I'm so touched rite now.
u r so much on point sire!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
@fathai. Thank you!! God bless you too!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by damoskiy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Olorun daadaa ni olorun awa...!!! I have a very big God ooo...who is always by my side I have a very big God o by my side by my side... To those that contributed to making this young mans dream in life come to pass in his life time....your family shall stand out for good in all that they do...tears dropped from my eyes....I have cried in a long time....I pray that good things shall never depart from your life... together we can move forward...
Wuld just post two stanzas of a song that I so much love...we should mediate on it...
Land of our birth,we pledge to thee,our love and toil in the years to be;when we are grown,and take our place as men and women with our race...
Land of our birth,our faith,our pride,for whose dear sake our fathers died; O motherland , we pledge to thee, Head ,heart and hand through the years to be....

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by victorlexa(m): 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
upon hw bad d world seems 2 b ryt nw,gud ppl stil exist smhw nd somewhere... i shared d story wit ma mum sm minutes ago nd she was in tears nd thanking God 4 usin some ppl to change d life of d forgotten ones upon hw greedy nd heartless some ppl r getting.may God bless evri1 dat helpd financially,tru advice nd prayers tnx 4 inspiring ppl

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2013
Thank you once again safex and ifyalways for turning the saddest month in my family to one will laughed so much.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by henrimoto(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
@dami... what can we say again ? ope ni fun olorun. @ifyalways...Nne, thank you for your kindness and generosity. chukwu gozie gi..no evil missile directed to you shall come near you. Abba father shall catapillar your enemies right before you very eyes..... As the lord liveth, a new bank for foreign currencies shall grow in your wardrobe! amen!! amen!! * O' boy, see as pastor dey sweat oo. haa! shame go catch devil naw* haha

2 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by henrimoto(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ayodeji752 and westmania.... thank you very much for your concern. God will not forsake you guys. what is more than putting a smile on a brother's face. thank you once again. na una be the main nairalanders' family...
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Chibenze(m): 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
My God, am speachless dnt even know what to say. GOD BLESS U SAFEX AND OTHERS. THAT IS MY JOY OF LIVING ON EARTH (to help others) am so happy, i believe with time our country will be great. With people like SAFEX, AUTOFRED, IFY ETC. Am so happy. Am crying writing this post now. GOD IS REALLY GOOD. @ all LETS JOIN HANDS TO BRING GOOD NAME TO OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA. Do good in where ever you find your self, Nigeria has a bright future. THANK YOU JESUS

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by toideve(m): 12:15am On Nov 18, 2013
Mehn! This is unarguably one of the best threads I've stumbled on since i joined Nairaland. May God continue to bless all those that contributed in making Op a happy man.

@Op, you shall graduate.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by henrimoto(m): 12:28am On Nov 18, 2013
@safex... first of all ! sorry for the lost of your dad. may God continue to give you and your family the fortitude to bear this big lost... Thank you for your kindness and generosity towards dami. it is nt dami alone you did it for ,but for all of us here(the uncommon nairalanders)@safex... i am greatful from the bottom of my heart.* remove your cap, prayers want to desend* Anoiting for uncommon breakthrough o!!! (anoiting ti ko common) the banks of heaven shall open for your sake. happiness and fullfilment that money can not buy shall be your potion... kings and queens will continue to favour you...I.J.N. amem!!! amem!!! thank you once again.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 1:18am On Nov 18, 2013
@henrimoto and @toideve Ameen! Thanks 4 ur prayer. May u too receive your heart desires b4 the year runs out.

@chibenze Amen! That's it. Together, we can change Nigeria 4 better. I pray God will bless us all to be able to do countless time things of this nature.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by henrimoto(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2013
@safex...goodmorning! it shall be well with you in the morning, afternoon and night. happiness and fulfillment shall not be far from you and your household. As you do unto others, so shall the lord do unto you... have a great week ahead! @dami... have u gone to pay the acceptance fee. ? it is well.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2013
@henrimoto. Yes! I've done that.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2013
Op, I just saw ur post this morning. Thank God uv been able 2 gather money for the acceptance fee. Am also a Uite studying Economics and I knw wt u will be facing once sch resumes. Getting a job in ui is not the problem but the issue is ow well u will be able to balance academics with working. Thank God for pple lyk Safex dat helped u. U mait not even need 2 work 2 sustain itself if u can get lyk 1 or 2 scholarships from these oil companies. congratulations once again and may God help you.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2013
@Calder. hmm.. I pray I get those scholarship things.

@safex and @ifyalways
Thank u again. I just can't imagine what I would have been passing through now if u hadn't helped me. I did my clearance yesterday.

merry Xmas in advance!

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by chrisviral(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2013
Just in case there are other poor students out there too, who can't afford higher education, the opportunity is here... Just click on my signature.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
@damitism am currently a beneficiary of some of these scholarships, if u put any effort, u will get 1. I could also inform u wen application for these scholarships start. If u are interested, lemme know

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 6:39am On Dec 18, 2013
caldermichaels: @damitism am currently a beneficiary of some of these scholarships, if u put any effort, u will get 1. I could also inform u wen application for these scholarships start. If u are interested, lemme know
Yeah! I will be happy if you can help. Please, reply my mail.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2013
Damitism:
Yeah! I will be happy if you can help. Please, reply my mail.

I av
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Hardeybisey(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2013
@Op please send me a mail, I would have dropped my number but for some reasons...
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hardeybisey: @Op please send me a mail on ""jamesbrenard4@gmail.com"" I would have dropped my number but for some reasons...
okay. Check ur mail. I will send u a mail in some minutes time.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
@Hardey. Check ur inbox. I just send it.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by chrisviral(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
In need of financial help, then here is your opportunity...

www.nairaland.com/1558068/mastercard-foundation-scholarship-enter-here

Both graduates and undergraduates
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 2:29am On Dec 19, 2013
chris viral: In need of financial help, then here is your opportunity...

www.nairaland.com/1558068/mastercard-foundation-scholarship-enter-here

Both graduates and undergraduates
Those scholarships are for foreign universities. No Nigerian university is there.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by chrisviral(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2013
Damitism:
Those scholarships are for foreign universities. No Nigerian university is there.

Foreign universities but for african students.
Read the links bro
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by initialize(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
@Safex and @ify
God will continue to bless and enrich your purse. May u neva l
Lack anything in life.

@Dami
Keep doing wat u do.

2 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
@initialize. Thanks sir! May God grant you too your heart desires b4 the year runs out.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Akposy(m): 5:19am On Dec 24, 2013
safex101:

Let me know if you got the alert, 90k sent, You can check on any atm close to you. Just do what you suppose to do with it. Don't forfeit your admission, the hardest part of everything is the beginning. I lost my dad in 2013 and I have gone through a lot myself. Just believe in God and I'm using this opportunity to preach God to you, you need him more than the money. It is well. THANKS

Thank you very much sir!!!!
May d ruler of all kingdom arise and save u from the sword of thy enemies

God bless you!!!!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Akposy(m): 5:40am On Dec 24, 2013
@ify and safex.

God bless you guyz abundantly.... I wish i had d courage

@all who supported him wit encouragement n advice.. May God give u guyz d wisdom of King Solomon

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 1:52am On Dec 25, 2013
@Akposy. Amen. Thank you and merry xmas.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 25, 2013
God bless those that appreciated this young man. I was once in your shoes dear...though still in your shoes but closed the thread I opened for people who would care to help me due to the abuses here on nairaland. I appreciate once more those who God used here...those who recognized that all fingers are not equal! use the money wisely bro. happy Xmas...happy for you!

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2013
@brownbest. Hmmm....! God will do urs too. Merry xmas to u too bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015/2016 ANSU Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Marks / Unilorin Releases 2016/2017 Pre Admission Screening Exercise!!! / Waec Obj Solution:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.