Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Fashion Business - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Business (980 Views)

Start Your Own Fashion Business With Just #50,000... / How Do I Improve My Fashion Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Business by ya2m3(f): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hi everyone out there, is there anyone interested in Avon product in whole sales price, clothing and accessories from various designers or do u have a product u want us to advertise for u in port Harcourt?(only base on fashion),then mail us @ ya2m3@yahoo.com.
we are there to make our business and ours work.
Re: Fashion Business by NWAEZEG(f): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2008
When you talk of Avon product I want to know whether you sell or you want avon products supplied to you. I want to know Cos am based in USA and am an Avon representative I can do the supply. Also I ship stuffs like Jewelries, Handbags, Wrist watches, slippers and sandal shoes perfumes Hollandies Dutch wax to Nigeria every 2weeks.

My email is pregloc@yahoo.com and my Phone No.is +1347-851-6957 and our contact person in Nigeria is Mrs Agbara 08035200336.

Let me know exactly what we can do for ourselves.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Dreamz Kreations Wedding Package. / Hair And Relaxers / 6 Ways To Get Ripped 6 Pack Abs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.