Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,375 members, 7,940,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week (24743 Views)

ASUU Has Not Called-off The Strike / Breaking News! ASUU Suspends Strike. / When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by kalimera101: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
If ASUU call of strike next week, I'm as good as dead.
The hard fact is that, I can't remember the courses I had.
My books are still in the bag I came back home with.
I'll have to start reading and fast.
Lwkmd.
But that's only if they call off the strike sha.
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Jozeeprosper(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
[/color]
Luxiana19: Dig out my books and start reading like madt. And use the school's sports center to burn off the extra pounds I added during our “holiday"
[color=#990000]
Luxiana19: Dig out my books and start reading like madt. And use the school's sports center to burn off the extra pounds I added during our “holiday"
. #Surest tin
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Cutesthunk(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
........I'LL START MY BUSINES FULLY, I LEARNT SUM SKILLS AND INTO ALUMINIUM ROOFS, ADVERTISE TO MY FRNDS AND MAKE MRE MONEY..
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Sike(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
timwezzb: And Who Told U they Will Suspend it Next Week??
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
Baby montana: .ts a matter of trust.i trust him nd i know how he behaves
i support you hun..
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Agrika: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
I dont want them to resume, till nxt yr jan
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by dejibimbo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
Cutesthunk: ........I'LL START MY BUSINES FULLY, I LEARNT SUM SKILLS AND INTO ALUMINIUM ROOFS, ADVERTISE TO MY FRNDS AND MAKE MRE MONEY..
[color=#006600]
Cutesthunk: ........I'LL START MY BUSINES FULLY, I LEARNT SUM SKILLS AND INTO ALUMINIUM ROOFS, ADVERTISE TO MY FRNDS AND MAKE MRE MONEY..
your friend are undergraduate i guess....dont knw which nigeria university ur a student of....but to have friends who will patronize ur aluminium roof biz....they must be extremely rich federal university undergraduate.... *just dey joke sha*
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by mksn(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
Just can't waite,,,really tired been @ home,,,though, we were suppose to commence our Exams the Day the strike began...
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by longjohnsilver: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
Baby montana: .ts a matter of trust.i trust him nd i know how he behaves
Yes ma'am...gud to know that you feel that way about him..me likey
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by he4ma(f): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
I dont want to go to school again sef...pls dnt call off d strike o
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Stunner1(f): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
@ OP u r a bigot... y is it d igbos u knw dt r pregnant n nt doin well ehnn ohk its only taiwo bode n ur nonsensical oil frnds dt cn make gud use of deir tym bah mtchewwww dey der make ya pant dey wear u rubisshhhhhhhhhh... u nid ur head checked anumanu
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Slowvenom(m): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
e no concyn me till i finsh my wedin. Cl off cl on na dia wahala
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by marriie: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
AM MISSING SCHOOOOOL!!
wow cant blive itz nw 50 dayz nd counting...
I miss MAINGATE!! (All dose security men wey dey
Pursue person wen wear short dress)
I miss campus SHUTTLE DRIVERS!! (Dem nor dey
eva get change!!)
I miss LOVE GARDEN(wen bf n gf dey express demself)
I miss ECO BANK (D only bank wey students dey
go withdraw with extension & charger!!!
I miss LIBRARY!! (While u dey concentrate on ur
books insyd anoda stdnt dey concentrate on ur
bag!!!)
I miss HALL 2!!! (D only plc wey fit host both
fellowship nd party 2geda!!)
Misssss Hallll 8!!(Were all d runz girls n crazy girls dey)
I miss HALL 9(d cleaness n sturborn hostel)
I miss PRAYER GARDEN(the holy ground)
I miss MALABOR!!!(Were everytin dey)
haba!!!)
I miss HALL 4!!! (Beans is reaaadddyyyyyyyyy!!!)
I miss night class!!! (Guyz toastin, galz greein,
thieves thiefing, 90% sleeping)
I miss all dem babes, secret admirers, loved ones,
and our sug president mr SHOGOLO
I miss aluta,( when there is no light),I miss sitting down @faculty car park(just to see who no dress well )..proudly UNICAL.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
timwezzb: And Who Told U they Will Suspend it Next Week??
are you sure you read the question well..
your plans IF ASUU suspends the strike next week..
If shows uncertaintity...
@op na clearance tins.. I go run helter skelter to get all my documents!!..
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by fruityjojo(f): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
BARRISTER DAN: Well if they call it off by next week(which of cos am praying for), then Unizik and Law of Contract go hear am. And please they should because some people have forgotten their Matric Number.
That's nice cheesy. Your a 2oolvl law student.
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by delpharm(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
I spent most of d time in pharmacy.Hav learnt and improved alot even though am just a part2 std..if ASUU calls off this night;am goin to school immediately coz ll still have some examz to do smiley
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by rmaubsiau(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
oh boy nasir fagge say na confirm rumour , strike continues until fg meet their so-called demands.
cry
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
cooltony09: I don't know why I'm particularly interested n this strike..probably because I'm just few months away 4 graduating..
I read every news,opinions,features,views,letters of different newspapers..I watched carefully this drama where ASUU and FG were d main characters...sometimes I imagined how their meetings look like,maybe just bunch of adults relaxing with bottles of alcohols in their front discussing the life of more than 2/3 of Nigerian students..
During this strike,a lot of students ve dabbled into different stuffs..
Olawale,the project fame winner have become a musician,and just like wizkid will probably quit school now even if ASUU resumes tomorrow..
Taiwo a 400level pharmacy student ve become a tailor,told me she will open a shop in the new market,when ASUU resumes.
Bode Agbe,an agric student have found a new passion barbing,now he can barb anything that looks like hair..planning to convert our hostel corridor to his shop when ASUU resumes...Olumide a medical students ve fallen in love with make up stuffs,now he can make up anything,he will even beg me just to paint my face..he's also planning to organise a make up training and seminar when ASUU resumes...Good people,Good ideas...
On the other side,Onyeka my UNILAG friend is now pregnant hmmm,will probably return to school with a baby ASUUSEYITAN or ASUUdamilola...Emeka,my UNAAB friend because of ASUU started trading in okrika not to stay idle,had an accident,will probably return to school limping..
What do you plan on doing when ASUU resume next week and how has the strike affected you positively or negatively??
cool story.
but after reading in betweeb lines..... i got this....
Olawale - won project fame, becomes musician.
Taiwo - becomes a tailor
Bode - barber
Olumide - make up artist

then... story change for
Onyeka - Pregnant
Emeka - Accident.
why not add Ikechukwu died, Chibuzor ran mad.
OP. SCREW YOU. all i see is HATE message.

3 Likes

Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
#1-stunner:
@ OP u r a bigot... y is it d igbos u knw dt r pregnant n nt doin well ehnn ohk its only taiwo bode n ur nonsensical oil frnds dt cn make gud use of deir tym bah mtchewwww dey der make ya pant dey wear u rubisshhhhhhhhhh... u nid ur head checked anumanu
i thought i was the only one that saw the hidden hate message.
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
I will wake from my dream...
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
Vilicious: I miss the days were academic success was a priority in the life of students. Can you imagine the posts i have been reading. It shows most students did not even miss their books. They are just eager to get back on campus because of the fun. This is why nigerian graduates are just.............. Lets develop interest in studies and not just social activities.
abeg shut ur mouth joor............ur president value school againif dem say make we con ryt exam now...we go read blow awoko.....nt jst pass,but good grades....wen we won play...we serious...wen its book tym....we b badooo....so shut ur trap

1 Like

Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by engrflames: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
I w' committe suicide!

1 Like

Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by nwaiwuanthony(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Please! Help me beg ASUU and FG to extend this strike to December, i have an unfinished business.

1 Like

Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Dubemkelly(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Whatelse if not hitting 4 school...I pray dey do suspend d annoying strike...It haf do
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Sermwell: why create a question for the op when he has simply ask his own question?...I called him "mumu" because he actually didn't make his opinion known but instead answering a question with a question!...so you are wrong to have said he expressed his opinion! He did not!

so calling some1 mumu , does it mean your Wise?....
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Ajibam: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
if the strike is cut off??

I will go to school undecided
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by drhammed: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
hmm
Baby montana: Going back to school d next day...konji don kill my guy...
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by fleexee(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
mr_born_todo_it: Wetin concern vulture and barber ?
they av sumtin in common now: na barber bab d hair commot from vulture head. lol

if they call off: i will start my project back sharp sharp
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by cooltony09: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
Bro,it's just a innocent co-incidence....not a tribalist and will never be.....as you can see coolTONY.......apologies sha!!!
dirtymoney:
cool story.
but after reading in betweeb lines..... i got this....
Olawale - won project fame, becomes musician.
Taiwo - becomes a tailor
Bode - barber
Olumide - make up artist

then... story change for
Onyeka - Pregnant
Emeka - Accident.
why not add Ikechukwu died, Chibuzor ran mad.
OP. SCREW YOU. all i see is HATE message.
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by Willybos(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Abeg make dem stop dat play o i dey plant Dec tins o
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by timwezzb(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
Sermwell: does this answer the question? mumu! This is how students like you fail exam!

See dis Goat Meat...No go look 4 Something 4 ur Lyf stay d wait 4 ASUU till ur children Come meet U..........
Re: Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week by ceospecial(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
marriie: AM MISSING SCHOOOOOL!!
wow cant blive itz nw 50 dayz nd counting...
I miss MAINGATE!! (All dose security men wey dey
Pursue person wen wear short dress)
I miss campus SHUTTLE DRIVERS!! (Dem nor dey
eva get change!!)
I miss LOVE GARDEN(wen bf n gf dey express demself)
I miss ECO BANK (D only bank wey students dey
go withdraw with extension & charger!!!
I miss LIBRARY!! (While u dey concentrate on ur
books insyd anoda stdnt dey concentrate on ur
bag!!!)
I miss HALL 2!!! (D only plc wey fit host both
fellowship nd party 2geda!!)
Misssss Hallll 8!!(Were all d runz girls n crazy girls dey)
I miss HALL 9(d cleaness n sturborn hostel)
I miss PRAYER GARDEN(the holy ground)
I miss MALABOR!!!(Were everytin dey)
haba!!!)
I miss HALL 4!!! (Beans is reaaadddyyyyyyyyy!!!)
I miss night class!!! (Guyz toastin, galz greein,
thieves thiefing, 90% sleeping)
I miss all dem babes, secret admirers, loved ones,
and our sug president mr SHOGOLO
I miss aluta,( when there is no light),I miss sitting down @faculty car park(just to see who no dress well )..proudly UNICAL.cheesy
scammmm you go thief writeup meant for my Great UNIBEN only, con convert am 2 unical... I sure say u go dey cheat 4 exam wella!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kebbi School Has No New Mattresses Despite Receiving ₦5.6M / Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin / UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.