Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife (847 Views)

Human Part Market Discovered Inside Bush / Human Part Sell/eater Caught In Abeokuta[pix] / Man Caught Selling Human Part In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife by manchy7531: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Officials of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and some members of a vigilante group in Ile-Ife, Osun State, have discovered a place where some criminals are selling human parts.

Public Relations Officer, Osun NSCDC, Mr. Ayo Olowe, confirmed the incident. But human parts were not found at the shrine.

Our correspondent gathered on Friday that the discovery of the camp caused panic among residents of the ancient town.

Four suspected members of the syndicate operating at the market were said to have been caught and handed over to the police.

Those arrested in connection with the shrine are: Aliyu, Eneji John, Tosin Olalekan, and Segun Fakanyi . They were said to be employees of Aliyu in the shrine.

One of the residents of the area who identified himself as Niyi Adewumi, told our correspondent that security officials acting on a tip off discovered the scary site located at Sarajo area along Ifewara Road in Ile Ife on Wednesday.

He said that the hideout which had shrine, small coffins and blood in some kegs.

According to him, an underground tunnel of about one kilometer long was discovered at the place and scary objects suspected to be human parts were found at the place.

http://www.punchng.com/news/human-part-market-discovered-inside-ife-bush/
Re: Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife by waternogetenemy: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
This ur story will be moved so fast that u will ask wat happened to all the others that are left in politics section by OAM4J for days. undecided
Re: Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife by manchy7531: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
waternogetenemy: This ur story will be moved so fast that u will ask wat happened to all the others that are left in politics section by OAM4J for days. undecided

yesterday it was Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted, today human parts market is being discovered in odua's origin.the land of the source grin grin grin grin.....this is the pride FFK brags about.i thought they call igbos cannibals and ritualist. i guess they have caught up with the igbos and surpass them.from drug to prostitution to fraud to corporate corruption to terrorism to almajirism..........Yoruba i hail ooooo

1 Like

Re: Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife by 9Willywilly: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
Segun Fakanyi, Tosin Olalekan are not Yoruba, they are from River State

1 Like

Re: Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife by waternogetenemy: 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
9Willywilly: Segun Fakanyi, Tosin Olalekan are not Yoruba, they are from River State

Na so oooooo. Oam4j left it alone in politics section. grin grin
Re: Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife by 9Willywilly: 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
manchy7531:

yesterday it was Father Turns Daughter To Sex Machine For 5yrs In Lagos + 3 Pregnancies Aborted,
That news , a father doing that to the daughter, it is Evil. i don't even know how to describe Yoruba men sef.
Re: Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife by Brimmie(m): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
^^
??
Re: Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife by cashkid18(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
ofe pple again sad sad sad.if is nt moleststion
it wil be toutin.if is nt toutin
it wil robbering.if is nt robberin
it wil beheadin of of helpless pple for ritual
if is nt dt one,it wil b yahoo-yahoo business
if is nt yahoo-yahoo bizness
it wil b hackin a helpless soja in d streets of london to dead.
WAt d Bleep is wrong wit them
Re: Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife by cashkid18(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin
Re: Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife by cashkid18(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
i c dis thread nt makin fp sad sad
Re: Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife by ak47mann(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
they take am cook kpomo soup cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Human Part Market Discovered Inside Ile Ife by ak47mann(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
cashkid18: i c dis thread nt makin fp sad sad
it wiil not make front page so dnt worry the site had become a village square,once you are tag igbophobia u will not go far cool

(1) (Reply)

SAD NEWS! Red Star Express Auditor And RCCG Area Pastor Murdered Yesterday! / Stupid Man Rapes Girl In Lagos, Damages Her Private Parts / I Specialize In Sleeping With Men… And Cutting Off Their Joystick (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.