Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,902 members, 7,915,623 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:09 AM

Doctors In House: Help Save Nigerian Lives With Lifesaver - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In House: Help Save Nigerian Lives With Lifesaver (482 Views)

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / The Real Reason Men Live Shorter Lives Than Women / Doctors In House Plss How Do I Grow Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In House: Help Save Nigerian Lives With Lifesaver by acekyd(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hello,

My name is Abati Adewale, a developer and i recently finished developing an app specifically for Nigerians called LifeSaver targeted at reducing self Medication. This app helps connect Patients or users in case of emergencies to hospitals or doctors... But for this to work, Doctors that are willing to help save Nigerian lives are needed. The app allows you to find hospitals close to you, ask health related questions and get doctors to answer you on the go... I know there are a lot of Doctors, medical practitioners and also concerned users here on Nairaland, so i would like to implore you not just to help save Nigerian lives but to also promote this app at http://nextapps.mtnonline.com/app/detail/id/31843..

Here is an example of an hospital found using the app

Thank you for your anticipated support..
Re: Doctors In House: Help Save Nigerian Lives With Lifesaver by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
9c concept! Fantastic, n splendid!!! Buh u have to bear something in mind, life is like a 2 sided, u have to think of something that will benefit the Dr. On the other end, n not just benefitting u n d patient... When u haave sorted that out! Den know u in for business...
Cus u do not expect a medical practitioner! Who's looking for ends meet like every other nigerian! To squeeze time from his schedule attending to questions n helping u develope ur app!!! N gains nothing @p d other end.... I guess no sane human on earth will wanna play dat fooley!!!

(I guess, if I am to plead wf u to teach me how 2 create apps, n pprogramming, U won't even repply my messages,) U know y! So have fun bro... Wish u luck.
Re: Doctors In House: Help Save Nigerian Lives With Lifesaver by acekyd(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Raymondenyi: 9c concept! Fantastic, n splendid!!! Buh u have to bear something in mind, life is like a 2 sided, u have to think of something that will benefit the Dr. On the other end, n not just benefitting u n d patient... When u haave sorted that out! Den know u in for business...
Cus u do not expect a medical practitioner! Who's looking for ends meet like every other nigerian! To squeeze time from his schedule attending to questions n helping u develope ur app!!! N gains nothing @p d other end.... I guess no sane human on earth will wanna play dat fooley!!!

(I guess, if I am to plead wf u to teach me how 2 create apps, n pprogramming, U won't even repply my messages,) U know y! So have fun bro... Wish u luck.

Thank you @Raymondenyi, i appreciate it... as regards the benefits to the doctor, i believe some doctors are willing to do this kinda thing without hoping to get some thing in return.. although upon using the app, they get to build their reps and users can contact them specifically if they feel they can trust them....

And as regards the teaching how to program aspect.. lol... we are not all like that and i am to start something like that on my blog at http://www.kydevolution.com... You can check it soon... Thank you once again..
Re: Doctors In House: Help Save Nigerian Lives With Lifesaver by tosin2013: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2013
So if am interested in did project as a doctor aw do we go about it?
Re: Doctors In House: Help Save Nigerian Lives With Lifesaver by acekyd(m): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
tosin2013: So if am interested in did project as a doctor aw do we go about it?

Hi, All you have to do is download the app at the link provided to your mobile... you register, if you are a licensed doctor, you'll have to provide a valid licence before you can register... After that... its now up to answering questions, giving tips and helping out other users at your own convenience.

(1) (Reply)

Marrow Transplants Fail To Cure Two H.I.V Patients / Series: What Do You Do When You Never Feel Good Enough? (part One) / Jobless Doctors What's The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.