Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,458 members, 7,920,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nollywood Insider Directory - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Insider Directory (7534 Views)

NOLLYWOOD Industry Directory / Nairaland Classic Movie Directory. Movies I Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Insider Directory by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2006
Hey Nollywood guys,

You can't believe how far Nigerian movies has gone, when i was in Nigeria i like to watch American films more than Nigerian's but when i got to UK, i was shocked how far Nigerian films has gone. I worked with some Africans and they know more about Nigerian films than i do, they love, i mean LOVE Nigerian actors.

My partner who is from Poland met some Africans where she worked and they gave her Nigerian film, she saw it and was so thrilled. Immediately i had to order 15films from Nigeria for her to see, now i have sent for another batch.

Men!!! you guys are doing a great job.
Re: Nollywood Insider Directory by Orikinla(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2006
Thanks.

Only the best is good enough for us-Bishop Ajayi Crowther.

See Tunde Kelani's Abeni, Kingsley Ogoro's The Widow, Mak Kusare's 9O Degrees and Faruk Lasaki's Changing Faces and wait for Michael Chima and Chika Onu's Naked Beauty.
Re: Nollywood Insider Directory by freaskie(m): 6:06am On Oct 14, 2006
I see Nigeria making 50% of good movies as much as bad in like 50 years from now. Anyone agrees?
Re: Nollywood Insider Directory by KD69(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2006
That is how it is done. You state what you do in the industry and the work you have done. This is the real deal for anybody who really wants to hook up to Nollywood.

freddie!:

I am a director in the Nigerian movie industry. I directed Unknown Evil 1&2, starring Nkiru Sylvanus, Andy Chukwu, Chinelo Ndigwe, Jude Orhorha, Larry Briggs, Uduak Akrah, Lola Toluwalase etc, Enemies of the Law 1&2, Starring Uche Ndigwe, Larry Briggs, Ireti Osayemi, Joy Patrick, Lola Toluwalase, Prince Eke, Sunny Anderson, Chris Omenyi etc, Heritage of Sorrow 1&2, starring Eucharia Anunobi Ekwu, Bruno Iwuoha, Bobby Ogoloma, Larry Briggs, Lola Toluwalase, Disco Dancer 1&2, Starring Kenneth Chukwu, Queen Nwokoye, Vitalis Ndubuisi, Geraldine Ekeocha, Ify Afuba etc, Last Supper (soon to be released), starring Emma Ehumadu, Nkiru Sylvanus, Queen Nwokoye, Ikwm Chude, etc.
I like visiting sites like Nairaland to know what people really like to watch, that's why i named my company Mykindofmovies Productions. Hopefully, i will answer some of your questions as an insider any time i'm free to be online. Meanwhile, you can visit my sites for more informations on Nollywood.
Re: Nollywood Insider Directory by Seun(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2007
I wonder if there are any more nollywooders on the forum?
Re: Nollywood Insider Directory by robsw3: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2007
Orikinla
We have been waiting for Enyiocha's web site, all to no avail. If you need help we will be willing to do so, free of charge. He is too great an actor for him not to have a web site.
Re: Nollywood Insider Directory by MsBS(f): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2007
*raising my hand*
I can write screenplays!
Re: Nollywood Insider Directory by johnarinze: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2009
i am a film editor looking for a director, producer or a movie company, that needs my services. you can send a reply on john_tony2@yahoo.com or 234-8038345181 so we can talk.
Re: Nollywood Insider Directory by valchris10: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
An up coming Video Director. on a hollywood standard i can rate myself a 5 out 10 in camera works. Can do basic editing with adobe cs3. working on Visual Effects. also on the verge of starting my company.
would love to work with skillful and intelligent crews, just for the experience. hope to be in Hollywood in the later part of this year for a film festival and trainings. if you'd like me to be part of your team.
call val on 2347032472166 or valchris10@yahoo.com
Re: Nollywood Insider Directory by larablog: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2011
I am trying to get into the nigerian movie industry but I have not had any success.
I would like to be part of any production crew that makes good and quality movies so as to gain experience .
Making movies is my passion and since when I could remember I have always wanted to make good movies.
I am very talented and creative and seek an avenue to showcase these talents. I will do anything I am given production wise but my speciality is directing and editing.
If you are interested in having me on your crew please give me a call or send me an email.
08030880347, Yemi2write@gmail.com
I promise you won't be disappointed.
Re: Nollywood Insider Directory by easiest(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2011
I think one of the things we can do as lovers of Nollywood is for the like minded young ones to synergise. I am a registered member of screenwriter guild of Nigeria, with vast experience in film production process and business management. I run a virtual entertainment company called Flawless Entertainment. Our goal is to produce
films of high artistic values, marketable internationally. right now we are working on a film project
called Silence: The Road To Suicide What exactly do you do and how do you think we can work together to produce internationally marketable film product. We will produce a good film if we think it as a product. You can as well contact us through flawlessmedia2003@yahoo.com i_factory@ymail.com

WHO WE ARE
FLAWLESS MEDIA is a team of professionals with rare passion for the production of quality entertainment products aided with profound business and marketing expertise. Our long-term plan is to lead the industry with quality products and massive sales.

MANAGEMENT
The principals are uniquely merged to manage this venture. Aside the technical and marketing knowledge possessed they bring excellent managerial skills to this venture.

Mr. Akintunde Kayode Armstrong, an astute writer, member Screenwriters Guild of Nigeria, Marketing Manager, Gold Colour Consulting, Business Development Manager, Flawless Records Company, G.M Crownsworth Resource Solutions Limited, M D/ C E O CARE MAGAZINE

Mr. Egbekunle Kunle, Accountant, Obasanjo Holdings, Auditor, NNPC Ogun State, Administrative Officer OgunState Investment Corporation.

Miss Asika Obianuju, Public Relations consultant Designer's Ink.

VISION
Our vision is to make entertainments of high artistic values with commercial potentials. We have special interest in contemporary subject matters based on original ideas. Our long-term plan is to lead the industry with technology aided productions.

CONCEPT & MARKET NICHE
FLAWLESS will satisfy the market for high-class entertainment concepts, perfectly narrated and edited films. We emphasize total quality package – pre production, production, post production, publicity, advertisement and marketing.

Our market positioning is enhanced by the demand for high quality images, new and original concepts in Nigeria Entertainment industry.

MARKET AND MARKETING
The Nigeria entertainment industry is a growing industry. For instance, presently at foreign markets, demands for Nigerian Films are on the rise while supply of quality films to these markets is relatively low. The possibility of growth could be in geometric progression if we are able to produce a quality film in terms of concept originality, narration, technological innovations, publicity and marketing.
Re: Nollywood Insider Directory by richyodilu(m): 3:17am On Jul 22, 2011
I am a film-maker and a freelance journalist, write for Y! mag, ynaija.com, and have written several scripts, one was recently produced and still undergoing editing, work with a team of new and inspiring generation of film-makers I bonded with at the film school I attended, looking to meet interesting people, film-makers or investors, a symbiotic relationship that will be very fruitful, holla @ moi - richyodilu@yahoo.com
Re: Nollywood Insider Directory by lynx200(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2011
hi i am a screenwriter that has written a number of works(most notably the FIGURINE,though I was credited with just the concept) I am a member of a 3 man creative writing team Thinkwrite concept which includes a stage director of 10years experience and a Nigerian film institute graduate in directing.We wrote Aremu Afolayan's THE SCORE still in production and EXIT a horror thriller that will be shot later this year.Contact me at jovikool@yahoo.com or call me on 08023429131

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Money Heist TV Series / American Idol / Orissa, Golden Emperor, Trinity, And Bluey Vuitton Magic Mushroom Strains review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.