Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,212 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:46 PM

Basketmouth Set To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary In Kenya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Set To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary In Kenya (1028 Views)

Basketmouth And Wife Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / 2face Shines At The Hennessy 250th Anniversary In South Africa (pics) / Beautiful Photos: Daniel Wilson & Wife Celebrate Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Set To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary In Kenya by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-NHDFrxAKy3M/UnUuNfUWhrI/AAAAAAAABrw/rND1uMX10x4/s320/basketmoiuth-and-wife-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Basket Mouth has revealed that he will celebrate his 3rd wedding anniversary on November 8 with his wife Elsie, when he (Basketmouth) will be in Kenya to headline the Night of a Thousand Laughs.

Standardmedia.co.ke reports that the ace comedian gave this assurance in an email exclusively sent to Heads Up.

“I will be coming with my wife. We will be celebrating our wedding anniversary..." the comedian wrote.

He also wrote about skipping Eric Omondi’s King of Comedy gig citing ‘constant shifting of the date and tacky contractual obligations

“It’s not in my character not to honour contractual obligations just as I will like people to keep theirs too. He knew a month ago that I wasn’t coming for his show, so I wonder why he still went ahead publishing my name as his headliner.” he said.

For similar stories, visit; http://www.imanueljannah..com

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Chika Ike The Okada Woman / Naija News |baby Born With Female, Male Sx Organs / So United State Also Have Homeless People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.