Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You (5830 Views)

How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
My roommate asked me dis question 2day.. I don't really knw wat 2 ansa, so datz y I decided 2 drop d questn here.
I hope to get helpful answers

'how will u knw if a guy is cheating on you, or is it possible to know at all?'
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Chaleeee: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
The surest indicator is when he stops making love to you, he's definitely cheating.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by pasqal09: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chaleeee: The surest indicator is when he stops making love to you, he's definitely cheating.

What if he still makes love to you?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by djeezy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chaleeee: The surest indicator is when he stops making love to you, he's definitely cheating.
Seriously? What if he doesn't stop or they never make love at all?
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by djeezy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
How to know if your bf is cheating is when you catch him cheating.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Queenyprinxex(f): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
My BF loves double dating dat aint cheatin to me sinz we aint legally joined.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by iropelebe(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
djeezy: How to know if your bf is cheating is when you catch him cheating.
smiley
No one ever admits to cheating unless caught.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Boll2010: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Queenyprinxex: My BF loves double dating dat aint cheatin to me sinz we aint legally joined.
churn down fat a lil'bit then you good to go.......

To know your bf is cheatn is not possible until u watch his steps closely......a real player will cover all his tracks......make love to you,no love msg,no hangn out wit ladies to knw give me all form of rules nairalanders put up here but he would still find the way to use his dick.........it all goes down to your sensitive n instict......he can always be like how you met him but still cheating.....only work on your sensitivity
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by chukwuinya: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
must she keep a bf,y not face studies?misplaced priority
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by DonaldGenes(m): 5:21am On Nov 03, 2013
Queenyprinxex: My BF loves double dating dat aint cheatin to me sinz we aint legally joined.
May be you are not good in enough in bed,or prolly you are fat,so many reasons can be drawn from..check your inward sef
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:54am On Nov 03, 2013
Donalð Genes:
May be you are not good in enough in bed,or prolly you are fat,so many reasons can be drawn from..check your inward sef
satisfaction on bed has neva cum up and wud neva cum up. I adviz him 2 look sumwia else for dat if he cant cope. Datz y i aint moved an inch. *laffs* at d last verse
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2013
Donalð Genes:
satisfaction on bed has neva cum up and will neva cum up untill we joined legally. I adviz him 2 look sumwia else for dat if he cant cope. Datz y i aint moved an inch. *laffs* at d fattie part
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by pasqal09: 5:56am On Nov 03, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Dude, did u check her pics before saying this? There's notin wrong with her, her bf is just an a-s-s-h-o-l-e!
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:57am On Nov 03, 2013
pasqal09:

Dude, did u check her pics before saying this? There's notin wrong with her, her bf is just a a-s-s-h-o-l-e! Godsent
hahaa bross. *covers face*
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by pasqal09: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2013
Queenyprinxex: hahaa bross. *covers face*
Well its the truth, but Its disturbing to knw that u are comfortable with him cheating
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:05am On Nov 03, 2013
pasqal09:
Well its the truth, but Its disturbing to knw that u are comfortable with him cheating
seriously, sum peeps find it hard to bliv. I wuz pained in d ist plaz tho,buh i felt he cudnt endure ni. We ve bin 2geda 4 5 yrz. Bsidz, u as a guy dnt u doubledate?
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by seangy4konji: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2013
Nice answer..i will still make love and be caring and will still cheat...I myself cant eat EBA alone for a year...I must cheat if i see fine girl...cant change.
pasqal09:

What if he still makes love to you?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by pasqal09: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
Queenyprinxex: seriously, sum peeps find it hard to bliv. I wuz pained in d ist plaz tho,buh i felt he cudnt endure ni. We ve bin 2geda sinz 5 yrz ago. Bsidz, u as a guy dnt u doubledate?

No I don't. I can only love one person at a time. Its not possible to love 2ppl at once
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Queenyprinxex(f): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
pasqal09:

No I don't. I can only love one person at a time. Its not possible to love 2ppl at once
its a blatant lie. telling a guy not to cheat (u can only cheat wen u are married) double date is killing dia Natural Instincts
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by pasqal09: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
Queenyprinxex: its a blatant lie. telling a guy not to cheat (u can only cheat wen u are married) double date is killing dia Natural Instincts
What do u take us guys for? Dogs?
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Godson201333(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ladies are not always smart at cheating so im very smart to know if you are double dating
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Queenyprinxex: its a blatant lie. telling a guy not to cheat (u can only cheat wen u are married) double date is killing dia Natural Instincts

I find it weird reading these lines from a girl. You bf sleeps around and you said he's not cheating on you cos he's not married to you?. Double dating aint cheating as long as you guys are not married?. Wow!!. I'm dead sure you double date too and see nothing wrong with it cos you are not officially married to your guy. Be rest assured that he will keep double dating even after marriage since you don't want "kill his natural instincts". Smh

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by adusco(m): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2013

i tell you,if you deny him sex according to you then sm1 is dere doing d servicing for you.with dis ur beauty or u used sm1 else' pix?
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Adaeze003(f): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
pasqal09:
seangy4konji: Nice answer..i will still make love and be caring and will still cheat...I myself cant eat EBA alone for a year...I must cheat if i see fine girl...cant change.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
carujmonella:

I find it weird reading these lines from a girl. You bf sleeps around and you said he's not cheating on you cos he's not married to you?. Double dating aint cheating as long as you guys are not married?. Wow!!. I'm dead sure you double date too and see nothing wrong with it cos you are not officially married to your guy. Be rest assured that he will keep double dating even after marriage since you don't want "kill his natural instincts". Smh
wev all got our lifes 2 live Sir. Buh bliv ME U i dnt double date like seriously.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
adusco:

i tell you,if you deny him sex according to you then sm1 is dere doing d servicing for you
datz d point buh i really dnt care i swear.
adusco:

.with dis ur beauty or u used sm1 else' pix?
datz me sir.
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 20, 2014
Queenyprinxex:
My BF loves double dating dat aint cheatin to me sinz we aint legally joined.

But really have you noticed Men generally are polygamous in nature?

Ask Abraham, David, Isaac and Jacob.....Mohammed and all the other religious and spiritual men that walked this earth.

Sometimes guys no dey like chop one soup ooo, we dey like mix soup "LIKE JOHNNY"... grin
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by damselabi(f): 5:11am On Dec 20, 2014
pasqal09:

Before nko....
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by damselabi(f): 5:13am On Dec 20, 2014

Well said....
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by pasqal09: 5:25am On Dec 20, 2014
damselabi:
Before nko....
Then girls come be wetin?
Re: How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by damselabi(f): 5:27am On Dec 20, 2014
pasqal09:

Then girls come be wetin?
Dunno abt dat, I can only speak 4 myself.N also speaking from experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me, Wow! / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? / 7 Ways Guys Can Mess With Your Head And Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.