Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,004 members, 7,903,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Need Help To Up Load Documents - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help To Up Load Documents (808 Views)

I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification / How To Optimize Wordpress Page Speed And Load Time / Cant Load My Website, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Up Load Documents by emal(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2008
I need help to upload documents to www.alertpay.com
Please kindly help.
I want to be verified by alertpay and I need to upload my photo and address ID.
The uploading must be thru their site and not by attachment. READ THEIR INSTRUCTIONS:

"Specifications for Upload:

Your file size must be less than 5 MB.
You may upload only the following file types: jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, gif, tiff, art".
AFTER I TRIED TO UPLOAD IT IS NOT SUCCESSFULL AND I GET THE FOLLOWING :
You cannot upload this file because the file type is invalid. You can upload images of the following types: jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, gif, tiff, art.
PLEASE HELP ME. WHAT DO I DO TO MAKE IT GO.
Re: I Need Help To Up Load Documents by DualCore1: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2008
Whts d present file format of d image file u r trynna upload. U can toggle between other accepted formats, see if any works. Some viral operations r known to cause changes in file extensions, so u might wonno scan tht file at a place like www.virustotal.com
Re: I Need Help To Up Load Documents by emal(m): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2008
Thanks a lot for your replies.
1. I really do not know the format.
2. All I can say is that I scanned my drivers license and my bank account statement.
these are the simple things I wanted to up load.
thanks
Re: I Need Help To Up Load Documents by DualCore1: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2008
Well most scanning apps give u d options of scanning as image or as document. If u chose as image, u shld be fine, if u chose as document then the most likely format it will come out in is PDF, which isnt an acceptable format 4 tht site.
Re: I Need Help To Up Load Documents by emal(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2008
Dual Core.
Thanks a lot. You have given me the answer. I scanned into microsoft word.
I will see if there is the option of scanning to image.
Thanks a million.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For Webmasters / Wordpress versus / The Magic Called Gistcaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.