Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. (4592 Views)

Photos From Uche Jombo & Husband Kenny Rodriguez’s Baby Shower / Uche Jombo & Kenny Rodriguez At Her Movie Premiere / Photos Of Uche Jumbo’s Wedding To Puerto Rican Kenny Rodriguez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by AFRICAXCLUSIVE: 7:58am On Nov 03, 2013
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ..They say…

There is no doubt Uche Jombo is very happy with Kenny Rodriguez…especially with this beautiful smile on her face …Happy indeed she is..

http://africaxclusive.com/photo-nollywood-uche-jombo-smiling-husband-kenny-rodriguez/

Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by homesteady(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2013
Your topic tho'
Do you expect her to be frowning? undecided
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by jeffizy(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2013
Early morning shot. Nice.

P.S
Uche, can't you see you are choking Mr Rodriguez?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by lolaluv1(f): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2013
lol@ his facial expression.cheesy
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by opella(f): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2013
Is he trying to cry?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by kaybreem(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2013
Wetin da 1 cum mean nw' coz person smile wt her husband dem don post am
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2013
It shld av been rodriguez crying wit his wife

Mstweeeew

Stupid post

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by Fkforyou(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2013
The guy get funny face... grin
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by gluv01(f): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2013
His face though grin She looks lovely
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by Akshow: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
Rod gini?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
Damn!
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by iphedahyor(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
opella: Is he trying to cry?
my opinion too

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by BootyAssassin: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
She got that freshly ffucked/nutted smile! cheesy
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by Phranciz(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
I said marriage is a trap set by ladies. Onila I no do again.
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by LadyCaty(f): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
iphedahyor: my opinion too

exactly
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by Danhumprey: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
The husband look like they just gave him injection. cheesy
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by MzRaeRae(f): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
Was d man cryin or Trapped:-P.....@O.P..shld b Caption dis pic#JustSayin
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by MsSpaqs(f): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
D guy looks older in this pix
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
Is the husband smiling, or trying to hold in a fart?
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by MizEmpress(f): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
poor him..his facial expression is more like "help me, dis gal's not lettin me get enough oxygen" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by ministerblessed: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
I don't understand dis topic,is she supposed 2be crying?
Re: PHOTO – Nollywood Uche Jombo Smiling With Her Husband Kenny Rodriguez. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Op Is he her husband or boyfriend Pls clarify!

(1) (Reply)

He Is Obsessed And He Thinks He Looks Like Davido ? (pictures) / PHOTOS: It's Legal To Go Topless In NYC And These Women / 10 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Wants You To See Their Cleavage(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.