Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,200 members, 7,974,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:32 PM

Not Having Offering, Can It Prevent You Not Going To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Having Offering, Can It Prevent You Not Going To Church? (488 Views)

What Are Your Reasons For Not Going To Church Today? / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Having Offering, Can It Prevent You Not Going To Church? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2013
I knw Bible said: thou shall nt cum b4 me wit empty hand.

Not having offering, can it prevent you not to go to Church?
Re: Not Having Offering, Can It Prevent You Not Going To Church? by nora544: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
I knw Bible said: thou shall nt cum b4 me wit empty hand.

Not having offering, can it prevent you not to go to Church?

When you are a catholic it will never be a problem when you have no offering when you go to the church. Where in the bible is written that you should not come with empty hand, this could come only from the new churches, this money loving pastors.

I never hear that you couldnot go to the mass when you are a catholic and you have no money.
Re: Not Having Offering, Can It Prevent You Not Going To Church? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2013
Sowi I cnt quote were it is writen in d bible nw. Yap it hapen most in penticostal churches. FP MOD
Re: Not Having Offering, Can It Prevent You Not Going To Church? by nora544: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
Sowi I cnt quote were it is writen in d bible nw. Yap it hapen most in penticostal churches. FP MOD

I know that it is a problem in the most penecostal churches because that are the churches where the pastors love the money more than a real follower of christ, because to be a good christian didnot mean how much you can give offering more important is the life you live.
When you help a person because you give her your time, you listen to the person because this is also what God want from us, offering must not always be money, when you help in an orphanage with your time that loves God more than the money you bring to the church but you will never hear this from this moneyloving so called great man of God in nigeria because they love money more than God.

(1) (Reply)

God Will Not Understand Then..... / Can there be Communicable Infections During The Sharing Of Communion Cup / Should Christians Celebrate Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.