Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,362 members, 7,920,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:36 AM

These Guys Are The Same Category - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / These Guys Are The Same Category (754 Views)

"Why I'm Happy Psquare's 'Shekini' Lost In The AFRIMA Songwriter's Category" / Who Is Ur Best Naija Rapper Among These Guys / POLL:which 9JA act deserves a Grammy world music category nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Guys Are The Same Category by blinx(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2008
Hey guys have you listen to Etcetera's album. I found it hard to believe that a Nigerian based in Nigeria could interprete rock the way he did; especially my favourite; softrock. The guy is world class and i place him in the same category with Asa and Age Beeka. His album is one of those few albums you listen to without skiping a track. I'm feeling the whole album but i'm particularly addicted to the track Hey J. Listen and tell me what you think.
Re: These Guys Are The Same Category by chasisgirl(f): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2008
does this make any sense ?
Re: These Guys Are The Same Category by blinx(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2008
Chasis Girl i honestly dont the know part of the post that does not make sense. I hope u'er not just going out of ur way to pick up quarel with someone new. I'm simply just saying that i got Etcetera's album and really enjoyed it. I went ahead to say Etcetera, Asah and Age Beeka are all niaja based but came out with world class albums. Pls pick their albums, listen to them and draw ur own conclusion. Thank u very much.
Re: These Guys Are The Same Category by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2008
It makes plenty of sense smiley

That's nice blinx that you enjoy the album, i think i will also have a listen sha smiley
Re: These Guys Are The Same Category by blinx(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2008
Nairalanders, i started this thread that you all might buy Etcetera's album, listen to it and
say what you think about the album. I've said mine, what is yours? Or is it becuase he has no
gonga aso, or fire on the mountain, or do me i do u, why me; you know some those familiar
tunes. In case you want to what some other person thinks about it, then go to http://ayenithegreat.
Lovers of coldplay will love the track "this is not a song". Check it out. Let encourage
someone that's good.
Re: These Guys Are The Same Category by iice(f): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2008
Any links to sample their tracks?
Re: These Guys Are The Same Category by blinx(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2008
Go to http://www.myspace.com/etceteralive to sample some of his tracks. If you like them you go out there and buy the cd. Where are the forum favourites of Bolajobaok, Skingo, Javalover etc. Are you guys scared of this thread or is it because it's not a comparisn bt 2face and faze, rugged and mode9. Or is it because you haven't gotten it for free from rapidshare. Anyway i'm still waiting for you guys to buy his cd and say what you think. I'll keep this thread alive untill you guys talk especailly the forum favourites.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Rocks Performance(beyonce,mjb,rhianna,mariah,ciara,ashanti,leona, Etc) / Thriller;a Video Well Ahead Of Its Time But Mj's Undoing! / Olubowale Funmilayo Launches Mumi Dele Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.