Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,314 members, 7,947,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC (2595 Views)

Uke Stampede (survivors Account) / Indicting Photos!! Picture Of Peter Obi Apga Campaigning At Uke Night Vigil / Apc Ngige Killed Dozens Of People In Ebube Muo Nso Adoration Ground Uke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC by picasso4u(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
bestviewer: My friend you sux!

You do not want Obi to be our godfather but you want the frog eyed confirmed criminal tinibu to be our godfather? Why are you so much bothered with issues concerning Anambra? Is it that you love us now than before or that you love Ngige instead of the cult called APC?

Like I have earlier that it is easier for a Ghanaian to win in Anambra than the Islamic boko haramic yorobar party APC.

We prefer sane Peter Obi to be our godfather, than your frog eyed known criminal tinibu. Tinibu has rendered Imo state useless through huge debts it has hung on the state.

u surprise me o. u seem 2 hav 4gottn dat rochas was in apga until a few months ago. if he had really indepted imo state, den it waz done under dis ur apga

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Happening To APC? / BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja / Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Militants In Maiduguri On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.