Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,209 members, 7,947,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Hondas , Front Wheels That Have Minds Of Their Own And Other Stories - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hondas , Front Wheels That Have Minds Of Their Own And Other Stories (943 Views)

Noise From Front Wheels Of My 2007 Highlander / Help!!! Toyota Front Wheels Binding / What Is The Difference Between Premium Wheels And Alloy Wheels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hondas , Front Wheels That Have Minds Of Their Own And Other Stories by freetalk1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
I cant find a pix of it right now but last year , when i was working in agbara and had commute from yaba,
every morning , i drive past a new model honda or toyota(sometimes) with its front wheel yanked of while driving .

Help o , i want to buy a Honda Discussion C. and that is my Biggest fear.

MY FRONT TYRE BECOMING MY BOSS shocked!
Re: Hondas , Front Wheels That Have Minds Of Their Own And Other Stories by baaliyah(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Bro, your front wheel wont yank off without warning and obvious signs. I have seen other brands with this issues. The key word is 'maintenance'
Re: Hondas , Front Wheels That Have Minds Of Their Own And Other Stories by elektra80: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
People over emphasize on this issue. As if other cars front wheels don't come off too. I saw a mercedez Benz c class with the same problem on the highway today. I have been driving my accord for a year plus now and no such issues, very good car. If u are scared ur front wheel is gonna come off, then don't even buy it because u can't enjoy it with that fear in ur mind. If u check ur wheels periodically and use genuine parts, there are lots of fake Honda ball joints out there. OK fine there might be a design flaw but it's not as bad as people make it look if u take care of ur car and use genuine parts
Re: Hondas , Front Wheels That Have Minds Of Their Own And Other Stories by johnny2013(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Yes people over exaggerate this honda ball joint thing. I hv not owned a car before but now that I want to buy my first car and honda civic is my choice, people want to make me have a rethink about the product.

I don't knw much about car maintenance, so how can I handle this honda ball joint maintenance as a novice?
Somebody help
Re: Hondas , Front Wheels That Have Minds Of Their Own And Other Stories by baaliyah(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2013
@jonny, your tire will not pull off without warning. You could only be a victim if those signs are ignored. They are not expensive to replace. Ensure u buy original while replacing those items. People abuse cars, postpone minor repairs, buy cheap and fake parts and expect same to work fine. I can never be a victim of tire pull. When u get ur car, read extensively about it, go under and see things, ask questions. Most car gurus here are not mechanics but know how the stuff wotks.

1 Like

Re: Hondas , Front Wheels That Have Minds Of Their Own And Other Stories by johnny2013(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thanks. People just make things look difficult and more serious than they really are. but however, thank God for Nairaland and the good people here like you (aliyah) and the gurus in the house that are ready to educate you.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Are The New Toyota Iq's? / Your Professional Review Urgently Needed On This / Car Sounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.