Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,447 members, 7,911,092 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:31 AM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (630971 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rhukie: good evening house, our next class will be starting by Wednesday. the materials we will need include: pipe beads, sand beads, .25fishing line and a beading needle.

Is this the list?

For us newbies, what else do we need

Are sand beads the same as seed beads?

Thank you kiss
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
chaircover:

Is this the list?

For us newbies, what else do we need

Are sand beads the same as seed beads?

Thank you kiss
seed and sand beads are same
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Okay. Thank you very much smiley
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
1- cut a long .25 fishing line and insert it into one of the seed beads, leaving at least 3cm of fishing line at the end.

The 3cm fishing line is where our hook will be attached.

2- tie the seed bead with fishing line. insert your needle and a seed bead followed by a pipe bead, another seed bead and pipe and another seed bead and pipe bead. you should have three seed beads and three pipe beads in your fishing line at this point
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
please how long should the fishing line be?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimbam(f): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rhukie: it is a long shiny cylindrical shaped bead. I would upload the pic of it but I am having difficulty uploading pix

Seed or sand beads

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimbam(f): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rhukie: it is a long shiny cylindrical shaped bead. I would upload the pic of it but I am having difficulty uploading pix

Pipe beads

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by cheneracheal(f): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
Pls Madam Rhukies, which size of sand bead are will to used?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
chaircover:

Thanks dear

Where is the list of things we need to buy and what are we making?

Please teachers have some mercy on us newbies who joined late . . adult education thinz embarassed grin

Someone help o!
Aunty CC I am a newbie too. Just getting to learn it. The teachers have been doing a great job.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
bimbam:

Pipe beads
Thank you ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
I am very sorry for the break in transmission, #workthinz, back to the matter, insert ur needle through the 1st seed bead not the one you tied at the edge of your fishing line. it will form a triangle shape

Add a seed bead and a pipe bead and pass the needle through the next seed bead. please be careful at this point cos the triangle may appear tangled.

add a seed bead and a pipe bead and pass the needle through the next seed bead.

continue this process and you will get the design posted by Onosei1
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
if you av any difficulty with explanation I gave, please let me know
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
bimbam:

Pipe beads
thank for the pictures
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
cheneracheal: Pls Madam Rhukies, which size of sand bead are will to used?
you can use any size of sand beads

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
chaircover: please how long should the fishing line be?
a desirable length, long but not too long to avoid tangling and no matter how long your fishing line is, you need to join another fishing line
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by cheneracheal(f): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
is this the design we are learning Madam? Thank you for this nice teaching.

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
cheneracheal: is this the design we are learning Madam? Thank for the teaching.
yes

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rhukie: a desirable length, long but not too long to avoid tangling and no matter how long your fishing line is, you need to join another fishing line

Thank you for the instuction
Ive started but it doesnt look right to me
Am I working from the back to the front
i.e adding the beads to the front or back of the first triangle?

Thank you Ma'am

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
chaircover:

Thank you for the instuction
Ive started but it doesnt look right to me
Am I working from the back to the front
i.e adding the beads to the front or back of the first triangle?

Thank you Ma'am
you are getting it right. after awhile ,you will notice the design
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by houseofjoy(f): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rhukie: if you av any difficulty with explanation I gave, please let me know
pls how do I use d needle is it d normal way? As in doublingd fishing line?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rhukie: you are getting it right. after awhile ,you will notice the design

Thank you vey much

I dont have a needle so I am finding it difficult. I will wait until I get a needle.

Tx
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
chaircover:

Thanks dear

Where is the list of things we need to buy and what are we making?

Please teachers have some mercy on us newbies who joined late . . adult education thinz embarassed grin

Someone help o!
start from the beginning
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
houseofjoy: pls how do I use d needle is it d normal way? As in doublingd fishing line?
no. you will use it on a strand, I.e one strand will be longer that is the main thread n d other shorter is to prevent the line from falling off the thread. if u double d thread as in conventional sowing, it will be difficult passing thru more than once
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
My own

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
chaircover:

Thank you vey much

I dont have a needle so I am finding it difficult. I will wait until I get a needle.

Tx
you are welcome ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
TOYNEX: no. you will use it on a strand, I.e one strand will be longer that is the main thread n d other shorter is to prevent the line from falling off the thread. if u double d thread as in conventional sowing, it will be difficult passing thru more than once
thank you for explaining to her
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Toluak: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
I can't identify the 1st n 2nd layer,everytin is slEeping on each other,becomin clumsy unlike Rhukies post
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
ibiboss: My own
this is beautiful. I particularly like the multicolour sand bead you used.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
Toluak: I can't identify the 1st n 2nd layer,everytin is slEeping on each other,becomin clumsy unlike Rhukies post
it is normal for it to appear that way at first. most people have that challenge, i also do. wen you continue everything will set itself
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
You guys should start posting your products in the appropriate section of www.gidilink.com . I will be promoting your posts so you can sell faster.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rhukie: 1- cut a long .25 fishing line and insert it into one of the seed beads, leaving at least 3cm of fishing line at the end.

The 3cm fishing line is where our hook will be attached.

2- tie the seed bead with fishing line. insert your needle and a seed bead followed by a pipe bead, another seed bead and pipe and another seed bead and pipe bead. you should have three seed beads and three pipe beads in your fishing line at this point

backing up....
alternative way to start....
pass in six beads, three seed beads, S and three Bugle beads B in this order, SBSBSB tie into a circle firmly, exiting from a seed bead.. ***The long beads are buggle beads***
cut off the shorter end of thread, on the longer end, insert ur hook and pass ur needle into the seed/buggle bead opposite the one you exit from, you can pass the needle round again to strengthen ur work, make sure u exit from a seed bead, then follow the step as discuses by our lecturer
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
Rhukie: this is beautiful. I particularly like the multicolour sand bead you u ysed.
thanks ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.