Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,893 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? (6037 Views)

Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Orikinla(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
Many girlfriends are going to deny and lie, but it is common knowledge that many boyfriends force their girlfriends to have sex with them.

And in any case, sex is ra-pe if you don't consent to sex.

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Mynd44: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Reminds me of a certain Queen
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by temi4fash(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
Suffering and smiling...

Who ever dos dat is not worth calling bf in d first place...
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
He fit?
Anyone who tries it ad beta leave d town,if not my brodas wud skin him alive,so to avoid "Had I known" I keep outta guys houses..-if we cnt c in a public place, Ogbeni no show fr u ooo

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by yemi2plus(m): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Vickii Ro: He fit?
Anyone who tries it ad beta leave d town,if not my brodas wud skin him alive,so to avoid "Had I known" I keep outta guys houses..-if we cnt c in a public place, Ogbeni no show fr u ooo
your brothers ke? Na dem carry you go the boy house? Anyways, the OP is not talking about rape per say. I think what he's trying to is if your boyfriend has force you against your wish. As in, maybe you're in your hate period or not just in the mood but e kinda "beg" and you later agree out of your wish.

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by tpia5: 12:13am On Nov 04, 2013
the app is there.
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by 190: 12:42am On Nov 04, 2013

Sharrap dia!!

see your mouth like my brothers would skin him alive

your brothers nor dey fvck undecided

or you wan tell us say you never fvck before

or na inside KFC or Mr Biggs toilet them for disvirgin you

see your spider mouth like publick place *mschewww* angry angry

14 Likes

Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Tholudee(f): 2:47am On Nov 04, 2013
190:

Sharrap dia!!

na fight? Abi she don offend yu before? undecided

1 Like

Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 04, 2013
190:

Sharrap dia!!

lol,me sef Jux dey look am dey yimu ni.
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 04, 2013
hmmmm.... pls wat is sex?
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Tolexander: 6:14am On Nov 04, 2013
Pls zip up!
Jesus is coming soon!
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 04, 2013
See all dese ones dey attack me?
U dint read d part wher I said I dnt visit guys in deir house 2 avoid "Had I known ba?"
Mtscheeeeew...Tired guys
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Ollybarbie219(f): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2013
Marthakings: hmmmm.... pls wat is sex?
sex has to do with gender it is either male or female 4more info ask google/consult ur dictionary!
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by jmoore(m): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2013
Marthakings: hmmmm.... pls wat is sex?

Software exchange.

Meet application developers for more info.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by jmoore(m): 6:29am On Nov 04, 2013
When some girls say no they mean yes.
The boy is removing your dress and all you can say is no with no physical action to back up your no.

Na their wahala be dat.
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Ollybarbie219(f): 6:38am On Nov 04, 2013
jmoore: When some girls say no they mean yes.
The boy is removing your dress and all you can say is no with no physical action to back up your no.

Na their wahala be dat.
Even if she resists physically a guy who is hell bent on doin it wld turn deaf ears!!

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by jmoore(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2013
Olly barbie219: Even if she resists physically a guy who is hell bent on doin it wld turn deaf ears!!

She should kick him in the groin.

A girl that doesn't want premarital sex should avoid being alone with a guy.

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by zeb04(f): 6:52am On Nov 04, 2013
Yes it happns oh,d guy might nt hit u nd stuff,bt sm stubborn bf if he means 2 do he will. Hmmmmmm
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by zeb04(f): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2013
Pls jst wanna ask a qstn,if ur bf has forced u lik 2wice(bt witout hitin u nd d rest) 2 ve sex wit him,isn't it stupid 2 kip acceptin his apologies altho he has promised nt 2 do it again. Sexual urge 2 guys,is it lik sm demon possesd thin dat dey can't control themselvsnd by d way he forced his ex gfs in d past bt he says he has repentd nw. Sorry op bt I jst want 2 get ansas frm d guys
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by 190: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2013
zeb04: Pls jst wanna ask a qstn,if ur bf has forced u lik 2wice(bt witout hitin u nd d rest) 2 ve sex wit him,isn't it stupid 2 kip acceptin his apologies altho he has promised nt 2 do it again. Sexual urge 2 guys,is it lik sm demon possesd thin dat dey can't control themselvsnd by d way he forced his ex gfs in d past bt he says he has repentd nw. Sorry op bt I jst want 2 get ansas frm d guys

look at this one, just look at this one undecided
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by zeb04(f): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2013
@190 I serzly want 2 knw may b d qstn is stupid bt u musnt comment ok
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by 190: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2013
zeb04: @190 I serzly want 2 knw may b d qstn is stupid bt u musnt comment ok

grin grin grin its a very silly question
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2013
@190. I thought you wanted to commit suicide last week? You changed your mind? undecided
--------------------------------
www.nairaland.com/1498631/good-bye-nairaland.....i-killing-myself
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by ebukaOtika(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2013
190:

Sharrap dia!!

LWKMD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo Abeg take am Easy with The Babe o .... Maybe guys no dey even look her side ..... Ahn ahn Her brothers Dey FvCK FIRE i sabi them na
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Xaviers(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2013
zeb04: Pls jst wanna ask a qstn,if ur bf has forced u lik 2wice(bt witout hitin u nd d rest) 2 ve sex wit him,isn't it stupid 2 kip acceptin his apologies altho he has promised nt 2 do it again. Sexual urge 2 guys,is it lik sm demon possesd thin dat dey can't control themselvsnd by d way he forced his ex gfs in d past bt he says he has repentd nw. Sorry op bt I jst want 2 get ansas frm d guys

You re still with him right?

He did it not once but twice!!, you 're still with him aren't you?

Sexual urge is not a demon possessed thin madam, humans feel dat way when they r attracted to an opposite sex! You feel dat way too often times!! Don't freaking lie here!

You don't wanna do, whaaat da fq ar you still doing wι†н him!!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by ebukaOtika(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2013
Tolexander: Pls zip up!
Jesus is coming soon!

Abeg no vex o ..... IS IT BEFORE FISHCULATION OR AFTER EJACULATION THAT ONE COULD ZIP HIS OR HER PANTS OR LOW WAIST ?
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by ebukaOtika(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2013
jmoore:

She should kick him in the groin.

A girl that doesn't want premarital sex should avoid being alone with a guy.

SEE WALAHI THE DAY ANY GAL OR BABE GO TRY THAT KIND THING WITH MY GOLDEN BIRO COVER , HER BREASTS GO GROW EARS IMMEDIATLY WITH PUNCHES....... 50--100

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by wasak(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2013
I hate it when girls pretend like they don't want sex....
I've seen many running to meet their boyfriends in another state just to get something inside their holes. I hav a particular girl who has been begging me for sex for over a year now...
mess pretenders

1 Like

Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Phranciz(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2013

Please you guys should not take this one serious, she is a 13 years old girl in my street. I no know how she take get access enter NL.
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by Ollybarbie219(f): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2013
Lwkmd..Nlanders, smh
Re: Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? by AbuMikey(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2013
190:

Sharrap dia!!

Uncle Nwakego nor go kee persin wit laff grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) / My Cheating Wife "Part 1" (+18) / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.