Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,783 members, 7,909,011 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:55 PM

On Keshi And His Biafran Team - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / On Keshi And His Biafran Team (3299 Views)

Photo - Biafran Team Line Up In A Friendly Match Tour In Asia / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion / Who Is The Most Qualified Coach Between Stephen Keshi And Samson Siasia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Keshi And His Biafran Team by kokoA(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2013
I have two questions.

1. Is this team giving us positive results?

2. Are all the players in the team Nigerians?

If your answers to these is "YES",then shutup! Wait until they start fumbling.
Re: On Keshi And His Biafran Team by SU37fighter: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2013
kokoA: I have two questions.

1. Is this team giving us positive results?

2. Are all the players in the team Nigerians?

If your answers to these is "YES",then shutup! Wait until they start fumbling.
So you're waiting for them start fumbling?
Pls tell me,which team does not fumble?
Is it spain,brazil,italy or germany?
Nigeria is not even in the class of those teams.
Re: On Keshi And His Biafran Team by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
maasoap: This is the Keshi's squad list. Just compare the names on this list with the names of the current under 17 team representing us at the moment.
Nigeria squad:Goalkeepers:Vincent Enyeama (Lille FC, France); Austin Ejide (Hapoel Be'er Sheva, Israel); Chigozie Agbim (Enugu Rangers)Defenders:Elderson Echiejile (Sporting Braga, Portugal); Francis Benjamin (Heartland); Efe Ambrose (Celtic, Scotland); Solomon Kwambe (Sunshine Stars); Godfrey Oboabona (Rizespor, Turkey); Azubuike Egwuekwe (Warri Wolves); James Okwuosa (Chippa United,South Africa), Kenneth Omeruo (Chelsea, England)Midfielders:John Mikel Obi (Chelsea, England); John Ogu (Academica de Coimbra, Portugal); Ogenyi Onazi (SS Lazio, Italy); Nosa Igiebor (Real Betis, Spain); Victor Moses (Liverpool, England); Sunday Mba (Enugu Rangers); Nnamdi Oduamadi (Brescia, Italy), Reuben Gabriel (Kilmarnock, Scotland)Forwards:Ahmed Musa (CSKA Moscow, Russia); Brown Ideye (Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine); Shola Ameobi (Newcastle United, England); Emmanuel Emenike (Fenerbahce, Turkey); Obinna Nsofor (Lokomotiv Moscow, Russia); Uche Nwofor (SC Heerenveen, Netherlands).

It is easy to win under 17 world cup, we have now won it for the 4th time. With all due respect to Manu Garba he has not achieved anything special.

Make a list of Nigerians playing professional football around the world and calculate the regional percentage

compare it with the percentage of the various regions in the super eagles then you will appreciate that all Keshi has tried to do is to invite what he considers the best to suit his game plan

Honestly after Brazil 2014 let Keshi resign and let Manu Garba take over Super Eagles and we will all see what his super eagles will look like and play like.

Keshi won AFCON and qualified for world cup and yet his team is hated because some people detest anything that appears like Igbos are involved in. Its ok . . . . chill Stephen Okechukwu Keshi will not be coach forever!

Can I also add that while the Igbo hating continues it is humbling to know that even under Coach Manu Garba the stand out player of the tournament Kelechi Iheanacho is from the same not-so-Nigerian part of Nigeria. The South East.

God dey!
Re: On Keshi And His Biafran Team by Krasid(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Let the best represent Nigeria irrespective of the tribe.

1 Like

Re: On Keshi And His Biafran Team by Brimmie(m): 6:07am On Nov 18, 2013
SMH!
Re: On Keshi And His Biafran Team by nerodenero: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2013
I detest threads that increases ethnic bigotry. Due to the fact that we see everything from ethnic point of view, makes us assume unnecessarily bullshit just as the OP did. For crying out loud, who cares where these boys come from? If just an ethnic group like all Igbos, Yoruba, Efiks, Ibibio, Nupes, Bassas, Hausa, Ebira, Ogori-Magongo etc could give us the Worldcup trophy, so be it!. It is high time we kill and eradicate corruption and ethnic intolerance that has always beclouded our judgement and reduced the country to what it is now. Keshi is doing, Eagles are performing and ethnic bigots should go hug transformer. Mind you, I am not from SS or SE.
Re: On Keshi And His Biafran Team by Ajibel(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Seriously mehn, if i were a mod, i'm gonna deal with these tribalistic fucktards here. Smh. These dudes represent Nigeria, wear our colors n bring joy to our faces, instead of pointing out the team's weakness, some _fools are more concerned abou federal character
#shaking my pythonic head angry angry
Re: On Keshi And His Biafran Team by tayoxx(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
@op go lik stew
Re: On Keshi And His Biafran Team by maasoap(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
Just today, Muhammed Ajia and Reuben Ogbonnaya were dropped and guess what! Obannu, Ikeleji, Udoh and Achibi were called up, so predictable. Even the players playing in local league, all had to be sourced from just one spot. Why should it be so? What happened to the good and better players who have their origin from other regions?
Re: On Keshi And His Biafran Team by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
DrKlever: Foolish post! When is Keshi who is from ila in Delta state , south south nw a south eastern coach? To the best of my knowledge Efe Ambrose, Obaobona, Enyeama, Ideye, Musa, Moses, Echeijile, Nosa Igiebor and Onazi are not from the south east. The fact that someone has an igbo name or one that's like does not mean he is from south east. There is nothing like briafra team we only have super eagles of Nigeria, get that into ur tiny skull.

i second this. lets share unity and not aminosity.
afterall we are the Super Eagles and we are one.
Re: On Keshi And His Biafran Team by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
someone close this thread and stop this ignorance. undecided
Re: On Keshi And His Biafran Team by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Keshi is African Champion and heading to world cup

let haters keep hating
Re: On Keshi And His Biafran Team by kubi240: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2013
op u ar a sentimental idiot d players we hav in d national team is d best we have at present is there any player frm north or sw dat is good datkeshi hav nt invited

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Me As We Roll Over 1.6+ Vip Games For 7 Days / Pogba Latest Tweet Made United Fans Angry! / Conversation Between Ronaldo And Messi Over Ozil And Neymar Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.