Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,280 members, 7,928,921 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:46 AM

Guys, Please How Do I Play Fifa08 On Pc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Guys, Please How Do I Play Fifa08 On Pc (1389 Views)

Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? / Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp / How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Please How Do I Play Fifa08 On Pc by mecussey(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2008
somebody help, how do you play PC games, is there any emulator needed?
Re: Guys, Please How Do I Play Fifa08 On Pc by texazzpete(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2008
mecussey:

somebody help, how do you play PC games, is there any emulator needed?

They are called PC games because they are meant to be played on a PC. WTF do you need an emulator?!
Re: Guys, Please How Do I Play Fifa08 On Pc by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2008
mecussey, to play PC games on your computer, you will need to buy the PC game, install it, and then play it. Make sure you have a good gaming system to get the most out of your games. It's always good to check the System Requirements of the game you are getting so you don't end up wasting your money. Some of the current most popular PC titles are

- Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
- FIFA 08
- Call of Duty 4
- BioShock
Re: Guys, Please How Do I Play Fifa08 On Pc by mecussey(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2008
Thanks guys, I finally downloaded PES08 on my PC and ready to install, but it took 2 days to download; the file is about 3.66g, I don't think I will continue like that; so how much does the games cost? who knows, Also how much is PS2 roms or ISOs cost in computer village?
Re: Guys, Please How Do I Play Fifa08 On Pc by douye: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2008
email me on bonetugg@yahoo.com and I will give you the links FREE for FIFA 07 (HIGHLY COMPRESSED 2MB!!! ONLY) for PC

DENIC-DC
Re: Guys, Please How Do I Play Fifa08 On Pc by JUNIT1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2008
buy the game, open the cd tray, put the bleeming game in the cd tray, close the cd tray, and follow on sceen instructions, you don't need me to figure that out for you, do you.
Re: Guys, Please How Do I Play Fifa08 On Pc by mecussey(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2008
J unit how much are the games

(1) (Reply)

World's First Mod Chip For Ps3? / Help Texazzepete / How Many Squares Are In This PICTURE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.